Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mousejen

25 years old 😳
I know, apparently as babies haven't changed in that time he thinks the car seat would be perfectly ok, he lives on a farm and it had been out in one of the farm buildings for the last 20 odd years....yes the fil is a bit of a hoarder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

beanpole

Chatty Member
The fact there were no posts from actually in London says a lot. It’ll be some top secret ‘we can’t tell you’ thing no doubt!
No doubt, I’m sure it will be loads of build up for a massive anti climax whatever it is 😂 Probably something to do with the✨ patriarchy✨

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Is the same living room that is off limits to Alfie? Yet princess AD will bo doubt have full access to growing up 🙄

She has a room just for her and TNB that she claimed was completely child free yet there they are eating their gifted shitty looking food on their gifted sofa (I presume!) using a coffee table she waited years and years for 😅 with a newborn stuck to her chest with her gifted carrier.

Lovely night x
Screenshot_20230428_210427_Instagram.jpg

---
Yep, just found the reel.....

Screenshot_20230428_211448_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230428_211518_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry

okdo2022

VIP Member
If her engagement is so low and her content features the same 3 topics how did she ever get a mortgage on a £1 mil house 🤯 surely any mortgage company can see she’s not got 25 years of this in her. I highly doubt it was bought outright
I bet hes on a fairly decent wage. They could have had a decent deposit.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Didn't she share this poem last week?
Just going back through to do the recap and I’ve found it - 2nd May

ETA @willowtree2 I didn’t realise I’d plagiarised you when I did it today!
---
Seems the secret filming reels are becoming a thing..... SSS has popped one on now as well ffs 🙈🙈🙄🙄🙈🙈
Hinch’s husband has done it for ages. Think he’s the one who started it. Creepy fucking weirdo.
Does it when she needs to come across as vulnerable to deflect from something.
---
NEW THREAD

sorry it took forever

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I don’t think a mum would be telling a 13 year old girl that she shouldn’t wear makeup as the boy she ‘wakes up with’ might think she looked different. Or am I just a prude 🤪
No your not. Its absolutely NOT something I would have said to daughter when she was 13. She's lying.
---
What you wearing for our brunch Tommy? I’m going to go as a Cool Mom, how about you?

‘FULL GYM KIT OF COURSE!’
Is that all he wears? It's such a lazy way of dressing.

Mousejen

It’s the last weekend in May.

Oh I bet that’s why she wants the Doona!
Thanks @InTheDollsHouse, I thought someone would remember!
Yeah, the Doona is probably a priority for that tirp more than any of the other commitments she has in the next week or two.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I think today’s one of those days on Instagram where you either post positively about the Coronation, or you just stay quiet until it’s over. She’s doing the latter.

Meanwhile, on Twitter…..

IMG_7065.jpeg

• Sick

Jjsb

Seems the secret filming reels are becoming a thing..... SSS has popped one on now as well ffs 🙈🙈🙄🙄🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

willowtree2

VIP Member
Was going to say I’m guessing they’re in Frinton 🤮 She’ll use the coronation as an excuse even though she hates the royals

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Didn't Tommy's parents fly back with her at Easter? So did they drive out there, fly Ashley home and then fly back out there to get the car and the stuff??

• Wow

BigB21

View attachment 2165014
View attachment 2165014

her face looks so strange!! What’s that weird indent above her lip?! It was frozen in this weird expression for ages while she was talking only her lips were moving
Translates to:

Hi peasants I know I have ignored all your comments that I am liar on my last reel, but I need to make some money for my next holiday so here’s some links, please buy, but I have zero respect for any of you.