Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Got two be pregnant twice”

god help us. How the duck did she get those A grades
TW.

Friends who have had losses never say this, either. They would include all their pregnancies , including those that sadly didn’t survive.
---
Sorry off topic but someone mentioned the wiki earlier and I have completely dropped the ball on this I’m afraid.
I’m currently signed off work due to my MH and I don’t have the strength to go back through all the old threads at the moment. I’m happy if someone else wants to pick it up or worst case I’ll do it once I’m feeling better.
Ah yes I mentioned it… I’ve never done one so don’t know what’s involved. But @InTheDollsHouse last couple of recaps have been absolutely spot on. So when the time is right, maybe bag info can be copied across?

Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling well. Sending you lots of love ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The hilarity in that Alf lives on watermelon and cheese, not apples, pears and tomatoes.
She doesn’t allow her kids to cry. Not even over a dead pet cos all her pets get rehomed before they can die.
She’s doesn’t show Alf the touch of a loving hand, just slags him off on insta.

Lovely day x

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I’m not bothered by separate rooms to it disturb each other BUT why lie about Alf coming in every morning for cuddles. He clearly doesn’t as she’s having her “lie in”.
Also fine if she struggles with motherhood or 2 BUT admit it, and acknowledge the privilege of outsourcing to make it manageable.
The only honesty is saying it’s boring so it’s better for him to be with someone else but she lies around the it to not look bad.

She could say “I was unprepared for the challenges, I’m not capable of coping while maintaining my mental health. Thankfully, I can get help and Alf gains from having someone do a better job than I. It’s not what I imagined but accept it’s healthier for us both. I understand not everyone can, I admire you and wish there was more support that didn’t depend on bank balance”.

Instead it’s lies “I love work, Alf knows I work to provide for us, he understands, we’re telepathic. I have everything under control. I have various gifts and talents but I’m not great at play, it’s boring so I pay someone who’s better at it, for Alf’s sake, not mine, I’d love to spend more time with him. I deserve free time and space for me because I work so hard, I earn more than Tommy, and Alf loves all his carers who I pay so have no guilt about it. I’m an excellent mother, here’s a video to prove it”

She wants the money from being a ‘mummy Influencer’ so she’ll never be honest and continue to spin the second story.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly can’t remember what I wrote on the referral, but there was a lot. It wasn’t just the one incident of TNB’s birthday.

On top of everything else, there’s the fact that absolute strangers know a child’s date of birth, home address, childcare provider’s name and location, sleeping arrangements, eating habits. The list goes on, and it’s all information that has been made public by the child’s own parents.

I stressed that (in my opinion) the entire family would benefit from support. Not removal of a child. Far from it. Support. To support two first time parents in how best to support their child.

Their child who was not on par with similar age peers with gross or fine motor skills, eating nutritionally adequate and enough variety of food, who appeared emotionally detached from caregivers, and who was sleeping in a cold bedroom. A fact that was shared with images of his bedroom from a video monitor.

Yet we here - who safeguard our own children by not sharing their lives with strangers, and who show more concern for these children who are shared with millions of people worldwide, where unthinkable things could happen with their images - are repeatedly reported as ‘trolls‘ and in the wrong.

If that’s what being a troll is, then sign me up.
You’re a wonderful person, ITDH. And what you did was absolutely incredible. You went to bat for a neglected, undernourished, lonely little boy whose so-called mother can’t be bothered to consider his feelings at any time. Incidentally, Sarah Vine is the biggest troll out. She writes sensationalist claptrap in the typical Daily Heil fashion - “giving readers something to hate and chunter about every single day” - and loves hyperbole. Where’s *her* so-called research? What kind of journalist unquestioningly believes whatever a dim bulb like Ms James has to say without reviewing the evidence?
As you know, I’m the least maternal person out there, which is why I’m childfree. But even I can see all the dangers Ms James exposes her poor, innocent offspring to - everything’s a deathtrap in Trashland. And the mute, bewildered expression on little Alf’s face shows so much suffering that it makes me want to cry.
I only wish that I had had the guts to do what you did and report her too. Your own instincts - real ones, not born of narcissism and self-aggrandisement - were and are spot on. You’re exceptionally brave and a brilliant mother. ❤
---
So she can't even manage those 'unconditional'10 minutes she's supposed to spend with her son each day to make him feel loved and not rejected. The point is to spend time one on one with your toddler WITHOUT the baby FFS.

View attachment 2139626
Couldn't possibly put Princess Ad down or let TNB or her bro hold her for just 10 mins. And of course she needs to film it so it's hardly special private time without phones. Moron
And she’s STILL letting him sit in the W position which is going to knacker his hips/core.
I HATE narcissists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry off topic but someone mentioned the wiki earlier and I have completely dropped the ball on this I’m afraid.
I’m currently signed off work due to my MH and I don’t have the strength to go back through all the old threads at the moment. I’m happy if someone else wants to pick it up or worst case I’ll do it once I’m feeling better.
Sending you so much love. You know I understand 💕
Don’t even think about it. There are far more important things xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ewww she’s wearing shoes in the house and in the play room. Where the kids are barefoot and crawling around. Sorry but that’s rank

Reactions: 10
Ewww she’s wearing shoes in the house and in the play room. Where the kids are barefoot and crawling around. Sorry but that’s rank
Ugh yeah that is disgusting and so unnecessary. Shoes bring in bacteria and so many toxins. Just a no no with little kids, ESPECIALLY in their play area 🤦🏻‍♀️

My house is a no shoe zone and that freaks me out, her wearing shoes in there whilst Tommy rolls around in bare feet. She’s probably been to the hospital in those shoes sterile environment lol. Then Tommy will climb into bed with those dirty germ feet from her shoes and Alf will be covered in it 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️ I hope she anti bacs it all before Ada starts crawling. Anything for baby girl x

• Heart
Wonder if she ever sorted registering Ada with the GP and booking her vaccinations, or if she’s been too busy with ‘work’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she ever sorted registering Ada with the GP and booking her vaccinations, or if she’s been too busy with ‘work’
I wonder if she’ll book it in with NNB or seeing as it’s baby girl she’ll take her herself cos she actually gives a duck unlike Alf

I wonder if she’ll book it in with NNB or seeing as it’s baby girl she’ll her herself cos she actually gives a duck
She’ll probably go while she can use boob as a pacifier, but not any toddler ones. I firmly believe that’s why NNB took Alf for the chickenpox one - because Trash didn’t know how to comfort him.

Reactions: 12
That latest headband on Ada looks like one wriggle and it's going to be over her face or around her neck, that gives me all kinds of anxiety (not least because it's just a 'fashion' totally pointless thing to be adorning baby girls head with)

Reactions: 16
Bloody headband!!!!

If Alf slept in that routine at that age she’d moan that he was an awful sleeper. Not baby girl though. The whole sleeping on the chest thing makes me feel sick. And I co sleep.

Reactions: 14
I can’t comment on the sleeping on chest because I did it for 4 months. I had to because my littlest had horrific reflux and I was doing it alone. He couldn’t lie flat. I tried everything else.

But I made it as safe as possible and didn’t shout about it on a public platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t comment on the sleeping on chest because I did it for 4 months. I had to because my littlest had horrific reflux and I was doing it alone. He couldn’t lie flat. I tried everything else.

But I made it as safe as possible and didn’t shout about it on a public platform
Same here, and honestly it came down to that or becoming really ill from sleep deprivation or being so exhausted in the day I was genuinely afraid I’d step out with the buggy in front of the traffic and kill us. I had no choice in the end but to risk assess it to the best of my abilities and let us both get some sleep. But that’s not what happening here with Trashly, Ada doesn’t have reflux that we know of and she has plenty of help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same here, and honestly it came down to that or dying from sleep deprivation or being so exhausted in the day I was genuinely afraid I’d step out with the buggy in front of the car and kill us. I had no choice in the end but to risk assess it to the best of my abilities and let us both get some sleep.
Exactly that. It’s real life.

The big difference is not telling the world though, or at least not adding a caveat that it’s not the recommended way to safely cosleep.

• Heart
This woman does not have two brain cells to rub together. She is incredibly lucky that neither of her children have come to serious harm, thanks to her instinctive parenting. I wonder what other stuff she doesn’t show, if she thinks it’s okay to share such unsafe practice with the world. Hope the kids will survive.

Reactions: 16
Same here, and honestly it came down to that or becoming really ill from sleep deprivation or being so exhausted in the day I was genuinely afraid I’d step out with the buggy in front of the traffic and kill us. I had no choice in the end but to risk assess it to the best of my abilities and let us both get some sleep. But that’s not what happening here with Trashly, Ada doesn’t have reflux that we know of and she has plenty of help.
The difference with you guys is that I trust you do things safely 😬 We know what she’s like! I don’t bash those trying to survive but when it comes to her we have proof she hasn’t done an ounce of research 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yesterday she said “we didn’t take any pictures, well none worth posting, only these”
This was one of the pictures. She means she didn’t take any picture of herself. Alfie (finally eating something that’s not watermelon or cheese) isn’t ‘worth’ posting.
IMG_7030.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yesterday she said “we didn’t take any pictures, well none worth posting, only these”
This was one of the pictures. She means she didn’t take any picture of herself. Alfie (finally eating something that’s not watermelon or cheese) isn’t ‘worth’ posting.
View attachment 2145004
Isn't that a piece of watermelon though?! ( could be a huge strawberry but that would be a first!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.