Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Also she has two doonas!! She had one with alf and she said she bought a new one for Ad. Is baby ad too y to go in Alfs infant car seat?
This is just paving the way for a sponsorship with the baby rental company so it can seem organic.
Two?! FFS how wasteful. Where’s the second one then?

Alf’s Silver Cross infant car seat, or the Cosatto floral one, are both perfectly fine - but she’d have to either transport an isofix base or know how to secure them with a seatbelt.

I’m assuming she won’t drive - she’ll be ‘getting a car’ so she wants the Doona so it’s easy for her. Never mind Ad’s safety. Whatever’s simple for Ash.

An infant carrier (eg the Cosatto) secured with a seatbelt (and then she’d have the pram chassis separately for the car seat to go on to) is infinitely safer than a Doona with no knowledge of its history.

Reactions: 4

Elle055

That story from her was the final straw for me and what led to my contacting social services. No matter what she says (or insinuates in thinly veiled messages), I stand by what I did. Alfie was not appropriately cared for.
I can imagine - that smile went right through me. It must have taken so much courage to speak up ❤
Do we know what happened to Pollyanna btw?

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I’m thinking it’s because it’s hellomag that’s posted it? She has to keep them sweet for her future photo shoots

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment
I’ve just been looking for it, can’t find it which is surprising as she shares it all the time like some weird badge of honour.

Here’s the girl one - Alf’s was the total opposite

Reactions: 3

Raa

VIP Member
Firstly I don’t understand why she had to share her birth plan - is that even true?

Secondly - nutter with an axe to grind? They’re describing Ashley there.

Thirdly - there was evidence.

Well done Daily Fail for your superb research. Almost as good as that of Ash herself.

——

View attachment 2137919
But she hasn’t been cleared tho has she

Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Actually looks like they don't rent car seats, which is definitely a relief.
I do find it laughable that the woman with more ways to carry/hold her children is renting more!!
But the Doona is a car seat isn’t it? The one that is a car seat / stroller combo?

Reactions: 2