Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s one to talk! Ash has been known to not brush her hair for a week after crispy Michael has been over. Can you imagine the rants if a man asked her that in a public interview setting?!
That’s what I thought! He has dreads.. would she ask that question to a black person?! Fucking shocking.

Reactions: 7

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
21 people made comments on the post of her being caught unawares in her underwear! At least 6 were calling her out and at least 2 were anonymous perverts drooling. Not a good ratio. She does these reels to get people to relate to her and like her so she can sell them things. That’s her job. She is bad at her job because she does the opposite. I would go out of my way to avoid all the products she is trying to sell me. I used to quite like dash drinks but have found another brand I like as much.
At least 4 of those 6 are tattlers

Reactions: 7

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Reactions: 6
this is also completely irresponsible because a he’s an ALLEGED murderer. We’re reminded time and time again that it can jeopardise a case when people do this.
She also hasn’t referenced ‘We Level Up’ guidelines to signpost best practice.

(Which she can’t, because that would mean admitting to copying David Challen and others.

It must be worrying to be so desperate for content that you pay hundreds of pounds for a ‘stylist’ to come and dress you (in clothes that do not flatter you) just to give you something to post.

Especially when you already have a stylist that you work with and whose wedding you are going to so it’s not like you’re not close and can’t ask for her help
*coughs* Aoife offers the same service *coughs*

View attachment 2146094
Is she definitely going to the wedding? Because based on Aoife’s insta, she didn’t go to the hen!? 🤣

• Haha

shovemytitsinyourface

Chatty Member
I still can't believe she earns from this drivel she posts

Hey Ash, might be an idea to instead of gifting your sister a shitty fashion stylist that she doesn’t need, to gift her a double pram that you don’t need!
She won't. The greed is just 🤌🏻
Plus zero self awareness. Maybe when she reads this she will share a pram that she got for FREE