Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Or when she balanced her on the sofa!!
Is it just me or does this look really unsafe? Maybe I'm a paranoid FTM but no way I'd have left my baby like this even if I was sat nearby

View attachment 2162739
i wouldnt say its the best or the worst. Ive seen people do more dodgy - i think given her age is she what 2 months? She is unlikely to roll, over that it always feels a bit nail bitey for me

Reactions: 5

Bumblebee999

PE kit is killing me 🤣
---

I’m catching up on bits I missed earlier.

I have a photo of my littlest at 8 weeks like this with the dog sitting next to the sofa (on the floor), and a tennis ball placed on the sofa next to the baby, by the dog who was hoping he would play with her 🤣
So I give her a pass on this one.

Disclaimer: I was present the entire time.

Actually fuck it I’ll show you. My very hopeful spaniel 😂 (who I didn’t need to send away when the baby arrived, just saying)

View attachment 2163864
Awww sharing his toy bless him/her 🥰

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I couldn't find a Doona on the site, so unless her ordering it means it's no longer showing? (Which is possible). I couldn't see any other car seat type items.
I totally agree with you that renting car seats is not appropriate, I had many conversations with my father in law about me refusing to let my son travel in his car using a 25 year old car seat, it may not have been in an accident but it definitely hasn't been looked after - unfortunately he still thinks I'm just being precious about it 🤷
25 years old 😳

• Wow

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
T/W: NICU.

She just needs to man the fuck up with life. Some of us have had to watch our newborns go through NICU. Have had to watch them have lumbar punctures, canulars inserted and other medical procedures. We’re lucky to have vaccinations and no they aren’t nice for 2 seconds. They trigger me. My baby has them today but my partner works and I’m her mum. I’m also taking a 2 year old WITH me. God she’s pathetic.
Good luck today ❤ Hope you have something planned for you after, whether it’s a stop for cake or a walk alone after your partner is home later. xxx

• Heart

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
It was the @fusecomms press day with all the posh baby names. A few people I follow were there. They tagged Ash on their stories but she didn’t bother to mention it!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I think she had to share her birth plan because she hadn’t registered the pregnancy yet (was getting private scans) but they probably had to rule out her potentially concealing a pregnancy and not attending routine pregnancy appointments with midwives. Not a problem in itself but with the other elements of possible neglect, it probably didn’t help her case.
Ah yes of course! That makes sense.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Tongue ties don’t typically cause issues for bottle fed babies. More BS from Ashley. 😬
It’s a huge cause of people giving up breastfeeding and switching for formula. Especially ‘slight’ TT which is often missed even in breastfed babies.

Glad to be providing her with content ideas though!

IMG_7020.jpeg

Last edited:
Side note: unless you know deep down in your very core that you would be happy with either a boy or a girl, don't do a gender reveal and put it on the internet, period.
---
Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment

Reactions: 4