Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Oh lord don't even try....I once foolishly messaged her about body positivity meaning more than white slim bodies that are often seen in the media and that meaning hers (because she is the epitome of bodies that get published) and yeah her response was "there's nothing wrong with my feminism" that's when I gave up, some just can't be educated.
I expected nothing less from Trash 🤣

She's never willing to learn as she's never wrong.

Reactions: 6

SassyLad8

I think it’s ok to say that these male killers were gentle or whatever… it shows that it’s not always the ones you think (ie aggressive behaviour can be silent / well hidden)

I don’t think it’s letting them off the hook for murder, it’s saying - violence is everywhere and we need to understand DV better.

bumbleebee91

Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment
She has previously shared a video of her receiving the phone call where they were told baby was a boy. Will see if I can find screenshots. She was practically crying, had a complete sulk on, SO disappointed. But even if you felt like that, as I know gender disappointment can be a real thing for some, surely you would keep that to yourself? Not share it on the internet for your son to potentially come across one day, just to reinforce how unwanted he was.

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up but had to share this from the Harry&Meghan thread as Ash has shared stuff from this woman on Twitter before and it’s just so Ashley

• Haha

Larahk

Chatty Member
Not standing up for Ash but being on an adult’s chest (when awake!) is the same as the traditional ‘tummy time on the floor’ as it encourages the same development. Ash or Tommy could lie down with Alf to look at books or toys, or recline in bed to read a book, with Ada on their chest.

There’s no excuse for not engaging with Alf.
Yes fair enough you are right I'll let her have this one 🤪

Reactions: 5

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a case of willingly posting photos of Alf looking miserable. I don’t think she has a choice as that is what he looks like most of the time unless TNB is tickling him.
There needs to be some form of intervention/help.
Emotionless/poor gait/lack of conversational language/poor diet etc and Ashley doesn’t think that perhaps he should see a professional for an opinion?
The fact that the childminder hasn’t flagged any of this to her too as a cause for concern worries me, I most definitely wouldn’t send my child to her from what Ashley portrays.

edit: spelling
I wonder if Ash even notices how Alf looks? Or if she’s so used to seeing it, she doesn’t realise how sad his face is 😔

How are you doing? Been thinking of you xx

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
She probably thinks it’s just fine - he has Uncle iPad for company
Uncle iPad is poor Alf’s most secure attachment
---
Oooh is there somewhere we can watch her gender reveal with Alf? Would love / hate to see her disappointment

She has previously shared a video of her receiving the phone call where they were told baby was a boy. Will see if I can find screenshots. She was practically crying, had a complete sulk on, SO disappointed. But even if you felt like that, as I know gender disappointment can be a real thing for some, surely you would keep that to yourself? Not share it on the internet for your son to potentially come across one day, just to reinforce how unwanted he was.
Is it this one? Phone call halfway through and the confetti cannon at the end

Last edited:
  • Sad