Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Thread title credit to @willowtree2

After us tattlers saying Alfie was cold all winter, Ashley finally warmed his room up in April and he slept beyond 6am! Follow us for more parenting tips.

Ashley can’t have a moment alone because baby Ad has to be held at all times. This is okay, though, because Ash is her home.
When Alf was newborn and needed similar closeness, he was clingy and demanding.

Ash is back at ‘work’ with everything featuring baby Ad too because she can’t be put down.

Ash can’t do anything around the house, or even tidy up after herself, because - you guessed it! - Ad.

Poor Alf is being solo parented by Tommy, until today when Ashley stepped in and managed to look after both of her children alone for a few minutes!

Ash has had a ‘mummy MOT’ and her prolapse has gone away all by itself!

She’s managed to travel into central London alone with baby Ad for a full day, but she says she can’t pick Alf up for a cuddle.

Alf has been forced shown saying the letters of the alphabet, and what word they’re for, not being allowed to hold the letter tile despite repeatedly asking for it, until he’d performed for the camera. Top parenting there from both Ash and Tommy.

Alf has apparently regressed slightly as a cry for attention 😔 Ash has been told that this is normal by her childminder. Lovely day x

Total of Ashley’s gifted baby carriers, car seats and pushchairs: £6409.90

In case you didn’t know:
• Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy (although they appear to be permanently sleeping in separate bedrooms)
• She was a Grade A student (and we’ve seen the GCSE art work)
• She hates the patriarchy
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)

Reactions: 30
Ash had to turn down the DJIng gig of her career because of baby Ad. This was a massive session to celebrate the coronation, and despite hyping it up in her stories like it was at the Cafe Del Mar, it was actually due to take place outside Domino’s Pizza while staff from her agency picked up a free lunch. Ash is gutted because she’s not sure she’ll ever reach such dizzying heights again, but hopes in the future other pizza takeaway companies will want to book her as she is still very talented.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't believe you forgot that she got an A in her Art GCSE. How could you possibly forget that?!!?!

Reactions: 10
She really is heading for a breakdown. I think this post partum time is being spent so awfully. She honestly needs to stop pretending she is working and spend some time with her kids. Yes, those days are boring and repetitive, but they are so so important for your older child to feel present, loved, safe.
This whole narrative of being a "cool" "working" "not just a mum"-mum just means Alf is being emotionally neglected by his own mum.

Reactions: 24
She’s going down exactly the same path with Ad as she did with Alf.
Aft first she had nothing negative to say about the birth, loved the night feeds, posted about how well he slept, loved the cuddles and then it all turned sour.
Now it’s going the same way with Ad. It wasn’t that long ago she was bragging about how Ad took a bottle and she had already been out, how well she slept etc.

If she’s so desperate to get back to work and do her awesome DJ booking why can’t Tommy just be nearby with Ad and give her a bottle if necessary? I’m sure she was only booked for a handful of hours anyway.

Reactions: 17
At the end of the day, if Ada takes a bottle like she says she does she could absolutely press buttons for Dominoes and at phone charging points

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thread title credit to @willowtree2

After us tattlers saying Alfie was cold all winter, Ashley finally warmed his room up in April and he slept beyond 6am! Follow us for more parenting tips.

Ashley can’t have a moment alone because baby Ad has to be held at all times. This is okay, though, because Ash is her home.
When Alf was newborn and needed similar closeness, he was clingy and demanding.

Ash is back at ‘work’ with everything featuring baby Ad too because she can’t be put down.

Ash can’t do anything around the house, or even tidy up after herself, because - you guessed it! - Ad.

Poor Alf is being solo parented by Tommy, until today when Ashley stepped in and managed to look after both of her children alone for a few minutes!

Ash has had a ‘mummy MOT’ and her prolapse has gone away all by itself!

She’s managed to travel into central London alone with baby Ad for a full day, but she says she can’t pick Alf up for a cuddle.

Alf has been forced shown saying the letters of the alphabet, and what word they’re for, not being allowed to hold the letter tile despite repeatedly asking for it, until he’d performed for the camera. Top parenting there from both Ash and Tommy.

Alf has apparently regressed slightly as a cry for attention 😔 Ash has been told that this is normal by her childminder. Lovely day x

Total of Ashley’s gifted baby carriers, car seats and pushchairs: £6409.90

In case you didn’t know:
• Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy (although they appear to be permanently sleeping in separate bedrooms)
• She was a Grade A student (and we’ve seen the GCSE art work)
• She hates the patriarchy
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)
Let's also never forget that she filmed an Ad for Dyson without being engaged/paid to film said ad 😂😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's also never forget that she filmed an Ad for Dyson without being engaged/paid to film said ad 😂😆😆
And had people come do her hair and makeup for it! So embarrassing. 😂

She just organises these pathetic ‘photoshoots’ so she can tell TNB she’s working so he does everything for alf. If she was honest about just sitting about most of the day holding and feeding Ad she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on for why she can never drop alf off or pick him up, or have him on Fridays.

Reactions: 15
In her latest grid post, couldn't she have just said I'll put my shoes on after I've fed the baby?

That poor woman having an eyeful of Ash with her boob out AND dress pulled right up. I'm assuming Ash asked her "agent" to film as I know my friends would think I'm weird if I filmed them breastfeeding without their consent (not that I'd ask because I'd never have a need, or want, to do it 🤣).

Reactions: 10
I didn’t comment on it at the time, but re: the body shop campaign - if you’re asked to do something at a days notice, and then have to scramble to find your OWN photo/videographer and arrange your own travel and content, you’re NOT an ambassador for the brand, you’re not a brand partner or an affiliate, and you’re most probably not getting paid anything other than a tiny commission on views/traffic.

In other words, you’re pretty much an intern who is probably LOOKING for this work on the portals a lot of young unknown wannabe insta huns use. To then claim you’re proud to be working with the company on such an important campaign is hilarious, minutes after admitting you got the gig as a last resort less than 24hrs prior and were only ever actually asked to submit an old photo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she tries extra hard so that they might book her again in the future. Just looked at the reel again tho and there’s 40 comments! Hardly massive engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anybody link me to when she found Alfie sick in bed and covered in poo? I missed the story when it happened but know its been mentioned a lot since, can't locate the thread

Can anybody link me to when she found Alfie sick in bed and covered in poo? I missed the story when it happened but know its been mentioned a lot since, can't locate the thread
What makes it even worse (if that’s possible) is that she was actually pregnant, so she wasn’t too drunk to hear Alf. She either ignored, or deliberately turned off the monitor.
(The video monitor which she regularly shared images from.)

No matter how you look at it, there’s no excusing leaving a child in that state, and then brushing it off as content.

Reactions: 12
I’d be devastated if I found my child covered in sick/ poo in the morning. I’d be beating myself up over it for months. The worst part of that for me was she found it funny, she actually laughed! What a sick person you would have to be to find that amusing

Reactions: 20
Sorry, did I read that right?? Her and Tommy went for a coffee to have a “relationship meeting” to discuss what they can do better?? Wtaf?? You suck it up and get on with life!! Yes you are tired, you have a newborn that’s standard, yes your toddler has regressed - again standard! Plus not helped at all by the way you have completely replaced him. Honestly they’re the most useless inept idiotic people to walk this earth .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, did I read that right?? Her and Tommy went for a coffee to have a “relationship meeting” to discuss what they can do better?? Wtaf?? You suck it up and get on with life!! Yes you are tired, you have a newborn that’s standard, yes your toddler has regressed - again standard! Plus not helped at all by the way you have completely replaced him. Honestly they’re the most useless inept idiotic people to walk this earth .
To be honest I’m amazed Tommy’s mum wasn’t invited to help them with the meeting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Woah... that's the first time I've seen/read that and it sent shivers down my spine.
"Tired but happy"
What a truly disturbing thing to say before admitting to thousands of people that you didn't realise your own baby was covered "head to toe" in sick and diarrhea. Am I missing something?

eta: WHY IS SHE SMILING LIKE THAT?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.