Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Have you been blocked by Ashley?

• Yes, after I sent a genuine, concerned message on child safety

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Yes, after I sent a genuine, concerned message on something else

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yes, after I commented on her grid

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Yes, but I never interacted with her so I don’t know why

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yes, after Social Services-gate

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • No because I’ve never interacted

Votes: 158 80.2%
  • No, and I’ve even sent a message giving unsolicited parenting advice before

Votes: 26 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #25 It’s no wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her that he has to do
(Edited slightly as too long to fit!)

Winning thread title by our very own PI @MidnightRambler

Just two weeks have passed since the last new thread, which I think might be a record for Trashley.

Ash and Tommy (and Ada) went out for a ‘relationship meeting’ which appeared just to be finalising arrangements on distribution of workload:

Tommy
Cooking
Cleaning
Wait on Ash in bed
Full-time job
All parenting related to Alfie

Ashley
Stay in bed
Flutter eyashes
Feed baby
Go to brunch
Get hair and make up done
Post on insta

May I suggest an addition to next week for Tommy of grow some balls?

Ash accepted a DJ job, realised she had a month to get Ada used to a bottle, then didn’t mention it again for two weeks (no unsolicited advice or she will block you).

She shared that Alf has regressed (doesn’t everyone’s toddler throw reed diffusers on the floor?!) and was met with lots of comments about spending time with him! Just 10 minutes a day is enough, apparently. Ash seems to have forgotten this already, though, as Alf is shipped off to who knows where without even seeing her in the morning.

On to another episode of ‘Unsafe Sleep With Ashley James’ where we saw ✨baby girl✨ in her crib lying on a fleecy hooded blanket, with another thick blanket over her.
The Lullaby Trust website is wonderful for research, Ashley, if you’d like to take a look.

Ash then jumped on the bandwagon of Stella Creasy’s Social Services referral which was, unsurprisingly, an entirely different situation to Ashley’s.

The original issue with Ashley (because we’re always asked) is here: https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...-its-not-a-little-brother.33205/post-11678735

On a day out with Ash’s sister, they showed off yet another pushchair, adding a whopping £749 to the already-eye watering total, but Ash was of course not happy and had to moan about the lack of storage.

We were more concerned though by Poor Alf’s gross motor skills and lack of emotional connection to his mother.

We’ve been treated to Ashley’s version of fashion with jogging bottoms, socks, trainers, and a variety of coats and blazers. No outfit would be complete though without a pair of ‘cool dudes’. That’s sunglasses to you and me.

She employed (or was gifted and didn’t say) the services of the stylist/shopper that she gifted to her sister last year, who basically made her buy plain T-shirts and some belts, but then reverted straight back to teenage chic tit until the Tu ad when she chucked some dresses on and pretended they were her favourite things just long enough for a photo.

A couple of day trips to central London with Ad in the #gifted Artipoppe and a bag full of baby essentials, but she still ‘can’t’ pick Alf up until 12 weeks after her C-section….

It’s possible that work has dried up for Ashley, because she’s doing an #afflink for absolutely everything she can. Got to pay the bills on that million pound house somehow!

We heard a story about a 13 year old girl on the train whose mum said the boy she woke up next to would be disappointed if she usually wore lots of make up (Body Shop ad)

We did a quick now vs then of Ashley’s face

Ada got filtered for the first time (but Ash never uses filters!)

A bit of thinly veiled NHS-bashing before her 6 (9) week check, which turned out to be great because the GP asked the questions in a human way! Rather than….?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tommy’s been featured a little more, occasionally allowed to see his own daughter, and always in full PE kit. Can you cope?!

All rounded off with a bit of candid camera. Ash had no idea that she was being filmed, hair and make up professionally done, matching black underwear, baby Ad asleep on her shoulder, gently swaying around the bedroom in front of the mirror. You could see the moment she realised she was being filmed. Well, I couldn’t. I could see the moment she looked over as if to give the ‘okay we’re finished now’ instruction. How about everyone else?

Total of Ashley’s gifted baby carriers, car seats and pushchairs: £7403.90

In case you didn’t know:
• Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy (although they have now confirmed to their GP that they sleep in separate bedrooms!)
• She was a Grade A student (and we’ve seen the GCSE art work)
• She hates the patriarchy
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs. She never seems to follow it and actually meet his needs, though
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else, with the new addition of croissants
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Alf also knows the ‘adult’ and ‘phonic’ alphabets but not the ‘baby’ alphabet
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the brilliant recap @InTheDollsHouse!!

I know that Stacey Solomon video was probably staged and fake as well, but I like that it still looks “real”. Dodgy phone video, unflattering angles, shoving an egg in her mouth. It’s what most of our husband’s would film if they were doing candid video. Ashley’s is from another planet.

Reactions: 12
Ashley James #25 It’s no wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her that he has to do
(Edited slightly as too long to fit!)

Winning thread title by our very own PI @MidnightRambler

Just two weeks have passed since the last new thread, which I think might be a record for Trashley.

Ash and Tommy (and Ada) went out for a ‘relationship meeting’ which appeared just to be finalising arrangements on distribution of workload:

Tommy
Cooking
Cleaning
Wait on Ash in bed
Full-time job
All parenting related to Alfie

Ashley
Stay in bed
Flutter eyashes
Feed baby
Go to brunch
Get hair and make up done
Post on insta

May I suggest an addition to next week for Tommy of grow some balls?

Ash accepted a DJ job, realised she had a month to get Ada used to a bottle, then didn’t mention it again for two weeks (no unsolicited advice or she will block you).

She shared that Alf has regressed (doesn’t everyone’s toddler throw reed diffusers on the floor?!) and was met with lots of comments about spending time with him! Just 10 minutes a day is enough, apparently. Ash seems to have forgotten this already, though, as Alf is shipped off to who knows where without even seeing her in the morning.

On to another episode of ‘Unsafe Sleep With Ashley James’ where we saw ✨baby girl✨ in her crib lying on a fleecy hooded blanket, with another thick blanket over her.
The Lullaby Trust website is wonderful for research, Ashley, if you’d like to take a look.

Ash then jumped on the bandwagon of Stella Creasy’s Social Services referral which was, unsurprisingly, an entirely different situation to Ashley’s.

The original issue with Ashley (because we’re always asked) is here: https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...-its-not-a-little-brother.33205/post-11678735

On a day out with Ash’s sister, they showed off yet another pushchair, adding a whopping £749 to the already-eye watering total, but Ash was of course not happy and had to moan about the lack of storage.

We were more concerned though by Poor Alf’s gross motor skills and lack of emotional connection to his mother.

We’ve been treated to Ashley’s version of fashion with jogging bottoms, socks, trainers, and a variety of coats and blazers. No outfit would be complete though without a pair of ‘cool dudes’. That’s sunglasses to you and me.

She employed (or was gifted and didn’t say) the services of the stylist/shopper that she gifted to her sister last year, who basically made her buy plain T-shirts and some belts, but then reverted straight back to teenage chic tit until the Tu ad when she chucked some dresses on and pretended they were her favourite things just long enough for a photo.

A couple of day trips to central London with Ad in the #gifted Artipoppe and a bag full of baby essentials, but she still ‘can’t’ pick Alf up until 12 weeks after her C-section….

It’s possible that work has dried up for Ashley, because she’s doing an #afflink for absolutely everything she can. Got to pay the bills on that million pound house somehow!

We heard a story about a 13 year old girl on the train whose mum said the boy she woke up next to would be disappointed if she usually wore lots of make up (Body Shop ad)

We did a quick now vs then of Ashley’s face

Ada got filtered for the first time (but Ash never uses filters!)

A bit of thinly veiled NHS-bashing before her 6 (9) week check, which turned out to be great because the GP asked the questions in a human way! Rather than….?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tommy’s been featured a little more, occasionally allowed to see his own daughter, and always in full PE kit. Can you cope?!

All rounded off with a bit of candid camera. Ash had no idea that she was being filmed, hair and make up professionally done, matching black underwear, baby Ad asleep on her shoulder, gently swaying around the bedroom in front of the mirror. You could see the moment she realised she was being filmed. Well, I couldn’t. I could see the moment she looked over as if to give the ‘okay we’re finished now’ instruction. How about everyone else?

Total of Ashley’s gifted baby carriers, car seats and pushchairs: £7403.90

In case you didn’t know:
• Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy (although they have now confirmed to their GP that they sleep in separate bedrooms!)
• She was a Grade A student (and we’ve seen the GCSE art work)
• She hates the patriarchy
• She trusts her ✨instinct✨ with motherhood and does her own research (please, no one else ever follow her lead)
• She claims to have a telepathic link to Alfie to know his needs. She never seems to follow it and actually meet his needs, though
• She never wanted a boy, and makes this clear
• Alf’s diet consists of grated cheese, watermelon and not much else, with the new addition of croissants
• Alf knows the ‘days of the month’, can count to 100, and his favourite number is 91 - according to Ashley
• Alf also knows the ‘adult’ and ‘phonic’ alphabets but not the ‘baby’ alphabet
• Ash is incapable of being alone with Alfie, so either Tommy or his mum are always there to step in if he’s not at the childminder (lovely day x) or with the Nanny
• Snoop is Ash’s dog who is occasionally seen, he was sent away when Alf was little because neither Alf nor Snoop were given any kind of boundaries by Ash
• Ashley is quick to cry troll, but is infact the biggest troll of all

TNB is Tommy (no balls)
NNB is Nana (no balls - Tommy’s mum)
Brilliant recap 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Amazing recap as per @InTheDollsHouse ❤ Don’t forget she lost the gig to Dominoes pizza 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️

I’m hedging a bet they’ve headed to Frinton this weekend after NNB has shipped Papa off to France to collect the Doona. It’s a shame they just HAVE to retrieve their son from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At this rate she’ll try and keep poor Alf confined to a pushchair until he’s about 9, because it’s way easier than parenting him while he runs around like a loon (which is what he should be doing!) poor boy looks so world weary and miserable 90% of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
At this rate she’ll try and keep poor Alf confined to a pushchair until he’s about 9, because it’s way easier than parenting him while he runs around like a loon (which is what he should be doing!) poor boy looks so world weary and miserable 90% of the time.
If only he was capable of running 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
📢 KLAXON 📢
We have a new nickname... Little A
What she really means is Little Ashley though right?!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can you cope with the thought of Ash desperately trying to work out which tattlers she missed the opportunity to block

IMG_7520.jpeg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she not realise she HAS bounced back? Why does she harp on about it when she already looks the same as before?

Reactions: 16
I honestly don't know how she has kept him in a pram all this time. We are in Hong Kong on holiday and the struggle to keep my 21 month old in a pram is unreal. He just wants to run around and explore, it's so bloody stressful lol

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know how she has kept him in a pram all this time. We are in Hong Kong on holiday and the struggle to keep my 21 month old in a pram is unreal. He just wants to run around and explore, it's so bloody stressful lol
He’s not in the pram without an iPad ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.