Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Is she serious? After shouting about the fact Tommy has taken over every aspect of Alf’s parenting and she parents Ada?

——
IMG_6634.jpeg
IMG_6635.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

sasbeep

VIP Member
“I went up a size so the buttons didn’t gape” 🤦‍♀️ if the buttons are gaping it’s not in your size!!
---
IMG_5913.png
Hmm new baby bjorn bouncer. Does anyone believe she received this from the rental place between now and last night?!

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Did she actually say she paid for the session? I only read the text and she says she has no obligation to post but didn’t specifically say it wasn’t gifted / free
she didn't say she paid, but said several times she was under no obligation to share which seems odd if it wasn't gifted?
But we know she's shit at her job and 'forgets' to say gifted all the time

theaceofstace

Her lying down feeding is the *worst* positioning for an effective feed. Baby’s head shouldn’t be turned to the side, she needs to turn baby’s whole body to face her. But hey, Ad might feed effectively then and not need Trash again for oooooh I dunno, ten minutes.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
View attachment 2151675
Hasn't she said before that she disagrees with the royal family and what they stand for? Can never turn down a freebie though, eh Ash? At least it means Alf has got some new pyjamas. Also, in both photos she has shared this morning of Alf he looks miserable af, spaced out and clearly staring at the TV. They aren't good photos, I don't know why she shares them.
She’s very vocally pro Harry & Meghan on Twitter

• Sick

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m sure she got lots of content of the boys yesterday but I have a feeling she’s had a tattle read and is questioning how much to show of Alf now 🤔

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Wonder if she ever sorted registering Ada with the GP and booking her vaccinations, or if she’s been too busy with ‘work’

• Wow

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Wasn't she supposed to be going to a wedding somewhere out of the country when baby girl was only 7ish weeks old? What happened to that?
It’s the last weekend in May.

Oh I bet that’s why she wants the Doona!