Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Ashley Cain class as his job these days?

Genuine question.
He talks a good talk but I can tell you exactly what I do to earn my money.
Can he?

And WHY can’t Safiyya Vorajee ask questions like…

What time is best to drop off all these care packages I’ve been working on for all these children fighting cancer?

Not copying and pasting crap from a self help book!

Honestly people WAKE THE duck UP!

Patiently waits for Cain’s comebacks once he’s managed to cover his tracks……

I’m sorry but how is this advice going to help anyone… really?
And I mean the real people of the public, ones that have to work and have to carry on no matter how they feel.
Ones that aren’t jealous of Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee’s lifestyle, but are maybe jealous of £1.7m landing in their bank account, under different circumstances.

Where’s the advice for the people that can’t go to the gym and push those bad thoughts aside.. where’s any mention of speaking to a doctor, seeking help… CBT.
It’s all bullshit baby steps… whilst showing a new (bespoke) dress being made…

AND STILL NOT INFORMING PEOPLE OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE MONEY!!
This 👆 is bang on 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where to even start with Saf’s stories…
She has definitely moved into the “despicable” category for me. Why is she suddenly trying to be all caring? What is the reason for this bullshit now, there has got to be a motive? She doesn’t care about anyone else but herself. I think @BellaP has it completely spot on, and so far they are following the predictions I made too….

As for her advice on being played, I actually laughed out loud, she should have been a comedian.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As one parent to another my heart ached for them,as time went on I was uncomfortable looking at poor azaylia‘s final days and felt her privacy dignity and over all peaceful end was taking away from her, the funeral was a circus and it’s just become one big tit show all together with them building up there own profile ,they’ll be on I’m celebrity next

I swear if they win fundraiser of the year I will loose my tit !!
Its all well fundraising but what is the money being spent on ?
They keep saying they put everything into this foundation how ?
Safiyya is either in the gym or stuffing nandos every day followed by hair lash and nail appointments…..
They could have done so much but the pair of them are to selfish . Considering they have been through what these families have they really don’t show any emotion or sympathy to these families !!
They are loosing followers because they was saying all this is for sick kids but donate nothing . The 20k to the hospital was a piss take .

They are sat in 1.7 million just £5k from that could put Some smiles on sick kids faces in the hospital . Little care packages with some treats ! Presents for the younger ones ! All the clothing safiyya keeps getting from companies for free that she will never actually wear she could donate to teenagers in the cancer wards . instead of thinking about her hair every pissing week she could be helping those young girls who have lost they’re hair due to cancer treatmeants . Plan days out for them . She really is a disgrace !! If my baby died and I had a foundation and all that money I would truly make a difference . They could do so much but do nothing 😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found this thread while searching for something else and I’m so glad to see so many likeminded people. I unfollowed them both after the funeral because I felt so uncomfortable with their posts. I could never understand why they never referred to each other. They would post the same sunset or rainbow but never mention that the other was there. Seeing Saf next to him in her clubbing gear at the funeral and him barely acknowledging her really did not sit right with me. While I wouldn’t wish the loss of a child on anybody, it lays you bare and shows your true colours. They were clearly always a pair of awful narcissists.

Meanwhile Rachel is over in Cyprus….

For those that don’t know, Rachel is the Co-founder of CowShed….

CowShed is the company that got involved AFTER the money was raised but BEFORE the charity was set up…

and also…

BEFORE Azaylia passed away.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
None of them are doing anything for sick kids
so questions remain what happening with all the money ??
He stopped people asking questions last week by saying he would tell us this week and show us but still nothing . Safiyya claims weekend she needs that dress so if that’s the huge thing fir the foundation then it’s a piss take because it shows nothing at all !!!

Reactions: 8
Safiyya is either in the gym or stuffing nandos every day followed by hair lash and nail appointments…..
They could have done so much but the pair of them are to selfish . Considering they have been through what these families have they really don’t show any emotion or sympathy to these families !!
They are loosing followers because they was saying all this is for sick kids but donate nothing . The 20k to the hospital was a piss take .

They are sat in 1.7 million just £5k from that could put Some smiles on sick kids faces in the hospital . Little care packages with some treats ! Presents for the younger ones ! All the clothing safiyya keeps getting from companies for free that she will never actually wear she could donate to teenagers in the cancer wards . instead of thinking about her hair every pissing week she could be helping those young girls who have lost they’re hair due to cancer treatmeants . Plan days out for them . She really is a disgrace !! If my baby died and I had a foundation and all that money I would truly make a difference . They could do so much but do nothing 😒😒
Perfectly said 👏 👏👏👏

That’s poured water, that’s not sweat.
Exactly what is said yesterday.

Reactions: 1

Do you know what makes a HUGE difference. Family Events out that cater for siblings too. Even having a SN child, you are very aware there is an attention disparity. And you can try to address it as much as possible but it’s there abd it’s unavoidable. Especially if there is only one parent. Days out for children with cancer AND their siblings. And encouraging them to interact and gave fun together as much as possible would be fantastic.

Or they could just sit on the money and post selfies.

If they win something at Pride of Britain, I’ll have to leave this world for awhile. In case my raging frustration causes some kind of natural disaster.🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With him chanting “Let’s go champ” punching his fist in the air, whilst she’s nodding away
I wonder does he see her as weak ? That he's the main driver in all this because hes out everyday training. I wonder does he give out to her about lying in bed & being depressed . I get the feeling he does

Reactions: 9
She does them ask me posts for engagement. Remember she has a team now that helps build the brand with engagement and how to get more followers so anything she posts now is not because she cares, its to get the engagement levels up so she can attract bigger brands & therefore make more money/get more freebies!

Reactions: 18
None of them are doing anything for sick kids
so questions remain what happening with all the money ??
He stopped people asking questions last week by saying he would tell us this week and show us but still nothing . Safiyya claims weekend she needs that dress so if that’s the huge thing fir the foundation then it’s a piss take because it shows nothing at all !!!
I’ve never watched this awards show - but could they possibly be presenting an award ?? Rather than winning something ?

Reactions: 3
Imagine GFM is making me jump through hoops to get my refund. I have had to reply to 4 emails and complete a form and still nothing yet. The last email asked me for more information and proof!
Yep. I’m having exactly the same trouble. They keep saying my email address isn’t registered.
It is because I have a bloody account with them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.