Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t she telling a health professional all this instead of social media.

Safiyya if you won’t seek medical help then at least go and get some comfort from your mum!
The sad thing is she is living with a bloke who looks down upon people who “saunter through life”. So he will be offering her zero support. She is clearly very confused, and is in desperate need of therapy.

Reactions: 14
The sad thing is she is living with a bloke who looks down upon people who “saunter through life”. So he will be offering her zero support. She is clearly very confused, and is in desperate need of therapy.
Where on earth is Ashley Cain when she is feeling like this.
The longer this goes on (lack of transparency with the foundation/public money) everyone is going to dislike her and things are going to get worse with the depression/anxiety side.

It’s like she posts all this stuff for sympathy and understanding before hitting us with a…

Look at my dress, shoes, bag, hair, make up, nails….

That’s all well and good if it’s been paid for by her own money and not from the foundation/public pot.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Where on earth is Ashley Cain when she is feeling like this.
The longer this goes on (lack of transparency with the foundation/public money) everyone is going to dislike her and things are going to get worse with the depression/anxiety side.
Could he be part of the cause of how she’s feeling? 🤔

Reactions: 13

Safiyya if you won’t seek medical help then at least go and get some comfort from your mum!
So predictable,,, I made a comment last night about how she is so chipper when he’s home and today she would be “guys im
Really struggling today”
I’m inclined
To think how
She is feeling will have a lot to do with not knowing what he is up to, wherever he is, Absolutly no way he is faithful and she knows
It

Reactions: 11
While I don't doubt for a minute, he is of no help to her...S plays the public like a fiddle. The sympathy she has been drumming up recently, is down to them being called out on their despicable behavior regarding sick children. I used to support them fiercely, until they showed their cold, unfeeling nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

It comes a point where you just can’t help people that don’t want to be helped. I mean would you go for a filling/extraction without an anaesthetic?
would you have a c section without an epidural.Modern day medicine have been designed
For very good reason and if she is a a bad as she says she is, (basically no improvement from April) she should be reaching out to professionals at this point. No sympathy for her now. Woe is me yet won’t help herself

Oh yes,, the anxiety of not knowing who’s hes
With or what hes
Conjuring up. He’s a grade A slinky Alley Cat, he will never change, he’s probably always been putting it about but she just accepts it. What an absolute head duck!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No I don’t think he is any support to her and when he’s away her anxiety rockets because…
1. She isn’t as strong as him.
2. She hasn’t got x amount of people around her telling her things she wants to hear.
3. She also hasn’t got anyone around her for comfort.
4. She will be paranoid about going out because of all these unanswered questions and wondering what people are really thinking.

My heart breaks for her, it really does.
Despite everting I want to give her a big hug and let her cry for as long as she needs.

Reactions: 7
She’s always really struggling when Ash isnt there. Shes either hiding how she really feels when he is there because he’ll just tell her to suck it up & then it just pours out when hes not there… orrrr she just cant cope without him 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So predictable,,, I made a comment last night about how she is so chipper when he’s home and today she would be “guys im
Really struggling today”
I’m inclined
To think how
She is feeling will have a lot to do with not knowing what he is up to, wherever he is, Absolutly no way he is faithful and she knows
It
So feeling anxious and fearful of him rejecting her at some point?

Reactions: 1
It’s a vicious circle.
He’s gone.. she’s anxious and lonely… the one thing she could get some comfort and company from (going live) she can’t do because of the dodging questions.
So it will be stories because really when you look at it.. that’s all she’s got.
Rinse and repeat until Ashley is back, get some temporary happiness and prepare to start all over again.

Reactions: 1
As a grieving parent myself, those last precious days with your child really in my opinion, should be personal and quiet. We never got the chance to take our daughter home but gave her the dignity in hospital, keeping things quiet but making sure me and her dad were there as much as possible despite covid. I can sympathise as a grieving parent, but I dont agree on the last few days with the singing in As face, the parading her around etc.
Infact, towards other grieving families, this probably hurts more. We dont ask for freebies, we don't enquire etc....we have to get through our days the best we can. Why should they be any different to families like ours grieving for children. Or even adults. I think they need to see further afield and realise that they can do much more supporting families. Mental health workouts doesn't work for everyone believe me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
As a grieving parent myself, those last precious days with your child really in my opinion, should be personal and quiet. We never got the chance to take our daughter home but gave her the dignity in hospital, keeping things quiet but making sure me and her dad were there as much as possible despite covid. I can sympathise as a grieving parent, but I dont agree on the last few days with the singing in As face, the parading her around etc.
Infact, towards other grieving families, this probably hurts more. We dont ask for freebies, we don't enquire etc....we have to get through our days the best we can. Why should they be any different to families like ours grieving for children. Or even adults. I think they need to see further afield and realise that they can do much more supporting families. Mental health workouts doesn't work for everyone believe me!
So so sorry for your loss I just can’t comprehend what you are going through. What a long tough road ahead. . That nobody can walk for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a vicious circle.
He’s gone.. she’s anxious and lonely… the one thing she could get some comfort and company from (going live) she can’t do because of the dodging questions.
So it will be stories because really when you look at it.. that’s all she’s got.
Rinse and repeat until Ashley is back, get some temporary happiness and prepare to start all over again.
He has basically been forced to spend time with her cooking plan b, that’s not gonna last forever. She can’t seem to function without him, he’s made her like that. . He must make her feel worthless! 👊

So feeling anxious and fearful of him rejecting her at some point?
💯
My narcissist worked off shore, the nights he had to spend in Aberdeen, before/after the flights were torturous!
je was acting like a single man and I had no choice but to just let him, agonising.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Will put money on all of these emotions just disappearing when ever showtime arrives. There won't be any staying in bed then no she will have dug deep and those baby steps will turn into giant strides for mankind. Truly used to feel so sorry for her but I despise her more than him. Total tit show!

Ashley banjo is doing pride of Britain not Saf and Ashley I can’t remember who the woman doing it with him is
Oh God Ashley Bandwagon. he's another bleep. Must be an Ashley thing.

No I don’t think he is any support to her and when he’s away her anxiety rockets because…
1. She isn’t as strong as him.
2. She hasn’t got x amount of people around her telling her things she wants to hear.
3. She also hasn’t got anyone around her for comfort.
4. She will be paranoid about going out because of all these unanswered questions and wondering what people are really thinking.

My heart breaks for her, it really does.
Despite everting I want to give her a big hug and let her cry for as long as she needs.
Really? I want to give her a big slap and tell her other than the tragedy of A's death she is making it even worse for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Bet she won't feel like that come Saturday she'll find the energy to do hair and make up etc . How sickening will it be to see them all smiles on the red carpet knowing they are they due to the death of their 8 mth old daughter

Really? I want to give her a big slap and tell her other than the tragedy of A's death she is making it even worse for herself.
Yes I agree with she’s making it worse for herself and like posted earlier she is doing nothing TO help herself other than have things to look forward to, but then that brings up the question of money, which is being avoided at the minute.

Reactions: 3
What if we flip it. What if all these stories of her not coping when he's away is actually her trying to make him feel bad for leaving. Knowing he'll read them , maybe come home early or ring her etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.