Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
That’s ridiculous amount of money .
The after party didn’t sit right with me . i could understand if it was a adults funeral but a baby no I just couldn’t . 😞
When my son died, I went straight home after the funeral. I couldn’t bear to be around people and their sympathetic faces. I went into his room and laid on his bedroom floor for 3 hours with my hand through the bars of his cot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Olgivy

VIP Member
I really do hope this thread doesn’t turn into something I don’t know what….It seems there are a few people who are hellbent on making this thread turn sour. I don’t know how many times I need to say this, but we will NEVER always agree with the opinions written on this site. It goes with the territory. I’m now noticing some passive aggressive behaviour, and just a few people focused on proving other people wrong all the time. And now, we are insinuating that there is racism going on 🤦‍♀️ I am a black woman! I have never wanted a tan before, and that’s why I questioned why Saf would. I think Ash’s beard does resemble “pubes” it is very unkempt looking, and I am not sure it suits him really. I never once read this description as a slur against black people. And don’t all beards look like pubes really? I actually think people take critical race theory way too far, but that’s another thread, and THAT is my opinion.

Happy Saturday!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

coryc217

VIP Member
Azaylia deserved privacy . That was no way to have a baby in her final days . She should have been allowed to rest no phones in her face all day just cuddles with mummy and daddy and resting being comfy surrounded with love . Absolutely no need for the way they treated her in this final days . She could barely open her poor eyes and had a camera shoved in her face at every opportunity for her parents to have something to post on Instagram . Ashley’s friends at the house partying with her whilst she was seriously poorly . That was no way to die I don’t care what anybody says it was disgusting 😞😞 at the point azaylia was in her final days the phones should have been put down

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I remember I was devastated for her- until he did the video where he was talking about how azaylia was at home and the pain relief was making her ‘not there’ and basically sleepy- so him and saf made the decision to take her off her pain meds- the video where he says it is still on the grid- I gasped when he said it- my daughter is disabled and I can’t even comprehend taking pain medication away from a child who was literally dying- after that I just couldn’t watch them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Thanks to @noseynopinions with the most votes, suggestions taken from page 47 onwards.
if someone can give a quick rundown of the super fast last thread that would be great as I’m off to work! Unfortunately I haven’t set a go fund me up just yet so I can run a mountain or not have to work!
Woah my first thread title!!!
I would like to thank the Messiah, Cashley Cain, for giving me the inspiration and the encouragement to come up with this fantastic title. If it wasn't for his apparent narcassicm and greed I would never have got to this place. Thank you all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Ok, I’m sorry for you, I really am

But then you went to the gym in your brand new, free gear.
That makes you feel good.
That’s two mood lifters.
For you.

What if you had to then go to work, for pennies that you could of spent on something to make yourself feel better but instead decided to donate it to a charity.

What if you then had to go back home to other children whilst living on the breadline.
Which is what some of these members of the public are doing and yet they have still donated to you and you both can’t honour their decency by answering a few SIMPLE questions.

LIARS!! LIARS!! LIARS!!
I swear if i see the colour orange again i will spoon my eyes from their sockets and feed them to the goats.

Ffs why the spamming, i never liked Saff, i saw through her right from the beginning.

Her mum from what i gathered is genuinely good, and i bet they broke up with her to avoid her telling them the truth. Replacing her with the likes that fill their egos.

I will never ever document my child's dying days like Saf did, that poor girl knew no peace.

Most of the videos you can see how much pain she was going through, yet her parents who were meant to protect her exposed her to the worst of exposures, loud noises, parties, passing her like a cupcake box.

I never liked or sympathised with Saff, she is a fame hungry whore its clear for all to see.

And for Ashley, i have no words.

The very day i set my eyes on him, i hated him. The way he looks at the camera, there is no drop of humility, all you see is just a pure self centred narcissistic man.

I checked his page once on the day the Gfm went live. And never did again, he boils my piss.

I have worked in Haemotology and oncology for a few yrs prior to covid, and there is no way those twats weren't informed she can't make it.

Her case was a very unique and aggressive one.

There was no middle ground.

They had some motives by starting this GFM. And i hope it catches up with them soon.

Rant Over. Sorry 😞

• Heart
  • Sick

ash247

I just don’t get why it’s so hard- I spend a lot of time In hospiral and there are a few small charities who donate take aways to the families on the oncology ward and Ronald McDonald every Friday night- do u know what a boost that is when you probably haven’t ate properly all week- a big donation of toys to the ward- snack bags- parents pamper bags- they know themselves how much these things boost families - and these things would take literally 1% out of there overall fund but make a huge huge difference in families lives and it would literally take them a few hours to do this one day and we would all shut up for abit- I also think it may be the endorphin boost saff needs I would LOVE to be able to donate toys and see the look on everyone’s little face! Better than a work out any day
I spent christmas at ronald mcdonald and i visited my baby in the hospital around 3am xmas morning and whsn i come out of my door there was presents left outside feom the charity and you know how warm that made me feel. There was a present for myself and also my other children aswell as my baby in hospital. Such a suprise aswell as such a simple kind gesure!

• Heart
As a grieving parent myself, living locally, losing my daughter just months before baby A passed, I am struggling to think what is being done. I cant even remember the last time I stepped in a salon, had my nails done, went out with my friends etc.....I am blessed to have other children but I have to get up every single day no matter how low I am feeling, I want to stay in bed...I do the school runs and thats about it. I run everything else from home. They go on about depression etc so please help families who are on that journey just as much as the children fighting cancer. Its a horrible world to be a part of and have your eyes opened up the cruelty of cancer...I hate it....I honestly do...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Ive really gone off saffiya in the last couple of weeks and the more i think of how she filmed certain things on azaylias last days just doesnt sit right with me, i think her mask is starting to slip
He gives me the absolute ick with his Fanny face, but she is just awful. I can’t imagine any mother treating their dying child like she treated, and allowed to be treated, baby A. Any mother would spend their baby’s last days quietly cuddling and cherishing every single last moment. Not shouting and singing in their face, letting them be passed around like a sack of potatoes to all and sundry. Documenting those last days for millions to see. It’s just not what normal people would do. Even putting the poor thing in that doorframe bouncer. Why? Azaliya needed peace, quite, comfort and love in her dying days, she got a circus instead 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I might be being unfair as I literally joined Saf’s live and left after about 3 mins because I instantly felt pissed off. She’s obviously asked for hair product recommendations and people are listing very accessible, affordable options. Some that I have heard hairdresser friends also recommend. Yet she focuses and seems determined on the pricey Olaplex suggestions (despite not knowing personally if they are any good). Then she said so looks like I need to speak to someone at Olaplex and all I heard was looks like I need to get in contact with Olaplex, explain who I am and get them to collab/gift me the entire range. Am I being harsh? I am just so done with it all. I still feel very sad for them, but I just can’t keep listening to the begging and hints for gifts. It is vulgar and totally inappropriate. If Ashley had never hinted about the financial burden of the hotels during A’s battle, or about getting rid of his fancy cars and designer gear etc. I would never have really cared or given a thought to how they are currently surviving. I just assume all reality stars/influencers are loaded. He was the one that insinuated things were tight. I do not understand how they are paying for multiple gym memberships, food out all the time, regular and multiple beauty treatments, fully kitted out in new Nike outfits all the time, the elaborate balloon displays at A’s garden (balloons are expensive) etc. Etc. I used to constantly have eyelashes and acrylics done. I spent about £200 a month. It was a huge amount for me, but I budgeted for it. They were the first to go when I was in financial hardship. I have to think about buying one nice pair of trainers a year and maybe two for my daughter. I really think about spending £50 on a bike hoodie when I can buy 5 in Primark for that price. I know it’s a totally different lifestyle, but the finances of these stars really fascinate me. Money is so easy for them, whereas it’s such a struggle for me (so maybe it stems from slight jealsousy). Every single purchase I have to think about. I have a strict budget. I even account for magazines. I wish they knew what it was like to have to debate the odd takeaway coffee (let alone the bigger, more exciting purchases) because it will put everything off balance. I’m gone a bit off track, because this relates to all these type of people not just Ashley and Saf. And as you can probably tell, I’m really struggling at the moment so this is partly a pity party rant but needed to get it off my chest. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mamabear29

Don't ever comment on people in this situation but I secretly glad people are being honest in that there's something about these two that is off. My 1 year old has been not very well with a bad cold this past week. I wouldn't even shove a camera in his face to send to my mum as he's not well, and I've barely been on social media at all. I look like a bag of shit right now and I'm usually the kind of person who always has nails done hair done etc. Obviously everyone is different but I just cant understand how they would parade that poor baby around, done up to the nines and putting fucking filters on her when she's dying. As a mother I feel fucking fuming about that. When they justified putting loud music on to lift their spirits I despaired. Are they honestly that thick that they would think a baby would understand that when she's clearly very weak and probably in pain? As the parents they had a duty of care and it makes me very angry the way Azaylia was handled in her final days.

• Heart
  • Sad

Olgivy

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the video where he said it, and he essentially comes across as highly misguided. He said it was “parental intuition”, but whilst I can understand your emotions would be all over the place at a time like that, removing her meds was NOT a decision for him to make. He said that the day after they took her off the meds she was alert, and responsive. Well yes, she would be! But they don’t prescribe pain meds because they just want to make babies drowsy and non responsive. It ain’t a conspiracy! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️The consultant had already told him she had 1 day left to live, and so with this prognosis, pain medication is quite frankly the ONLY kind and compassionate thing left to do at that stage. I clicked off the video when he started recalling what he said to the consultant about there being “two kinds of people in the world. And I’m a fighter” Only God knows what that consultant must have thought when he started talking to him like that. Patronising, and disrespectful.

• Angry
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
that funeral was over the top .
The outfits
The nails
The party after it
The photography team at every angle
The huge bloon displays
The speech ceremony

Dont get me wrong it was azaylia day but what grieving parents would do half those things at a baby’s funeral . When my friend lost her son she couldn’t even wash or do basic things let alone go pick a knock out outfit for the funeral and have her nails done .
Don’t forget the breakdancing. I can honestly say I have never attended the funeral of a loved one and felt compelled to start spinning on my head and doing the worm. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to adult funerals where a raucous wake ensued but these were for people who loved a wild party when they were alive so it seemed appropriate. IMHO this was wildly inappropriate for a baby’s funeral/wake.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I think she’ll end up pregnant again soon I just have this weird feeling about it. Like she’ll do it for attention from ashley or something
I think they have to be in the same room for that to happen, and I don’t think there’s much of that happening lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I always find it hilarious when a tattler calls someone out on their use of words when they're probably on another thread somewhere ripping the fuck out of someone else themselves. It's a phrase. No one meant she's actually shagging about for money..using her child's death for money yes but not shagging.

It's actually getting concerning that Ash and Saf keep going on about people finding Azaylia in sunsets. It's not healthy for them but it's also creating some kind of cult like behaviour where everyone that sees a sunset suddenly thinks they're part of their little family because they've 'seen Azaylia in the sunset'

• Heart
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
proof the bikes were bought from the foundation money (personal gain in my opinion) just my opinion.
this £30k will not have to be explained, they will have receipts, it’s to raise more money, ,,,, he is “allowed” to do this.

Now this here is just an example of soooooo many more of these type of purchases like this. (even down to the new walking boots, sticks and backpack they were seen buying for Saff before Scafell)

this is from the horses mouth / / that those bikes WERE NOT gifted, here he is telling the public that he is using 30k of the donations to buy them, to enable him to carry on spending MORE of the funds, whilst he enjoys his activity holidays around the world. … 2 x glory tours complete, Paris next then however many to go?
These bikes will need to be shown on as an ASSETS on their accounts.
Where in that post does he say he spent £30k on bikes? The upgraded part? They could have got free upgrades.

Ashley words everything so carefully I find. Did he used to type all this spiel and self righteous stuff before the baby?

The strange bit for me in this post is ‘me and my brother’ and ‘WE’ plan to dedicate our lives to the cause. How is Matty dedicating his life to the cause when he has a job?

The whole ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day thing’ they keep saying too. It was for them, literally. They needed money for their baby and it was raised in literally a day.

coryc217

VIP Member
It sounds very convincing mind! Have we jumped the gun?????
we have not jumped the gun

👍 They did not donate a single penny to lee
👍safiyya has shown no sympathy to the families of these sick children fighting cancer .
👍 they have both ignored the families begging for help or to share they’re loved ones story .
👍 Ashley has shown that this foundation is about him and his ego by having a photo shoot on every picture he posts ! showing nothing about the sick children fighting !!
👍 safiyya has done nothing but go on the beg and share ads .
👍 They then went on to call people asking questions jealous and envious. Really ? Like why would we be ?
👍instead of sharing sick children’s stories they then went on to ask the public to send sunset pictures to feature on the foundation page . How insulting to the families begging for help !!
👍 instead of answering the questions Ashley blocks and removes them !!
👍finally , nothing Ashley cain says makes any sense . So he’s helping sick kids but now he’s not helping sick kids he’s building something bigger and going to find bigger better treatmeant , I mean really ffs ain’t that what all big charity’s have been doing for years suddenly the messiah Ashley cain is going to be the man who cures cancer !!

He seriously is comparing climbing a fucki#g mountain to a child fighting cancer he has no idea at all what fighting cancer feels like . Yes his daughter was but if he seriously thinks climbing a mountain is as bad as fighting cancer he’s wrong . Not only are these children fighting cancer most of them are older than azaylia was they realise what is wrong with them they are terrified and scared they have no idea when they will be going home they see the fear and tears in their parents faces because believe it or not Ashley not all men FORCE a they’re wife to be string and show no emotions !! My friend died age 19 she had a 10 month old daughter the pain she endured was horrific but she had the emotional pain as well of leaving her baby behind , don’t ever think climbing a tucking mountain is anything close to fighting cancer your a vile vile man !!,

They could have done so so much fir this foundation but they have no idea what to do , they don’t have the heart and emotion that this foundation needs , they care fir nobody but themselves and it shows in the way they treated baby lee , why does Ashley need time to firm trust with other families yet everyone donated to him in 24 hours , he’s playing god with what child he helps he’s a disgrace and I’m not sorry at all saying that !! The pair of them are a joke 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

coryc217

VIP Member
What really annoys me the most and I’m going to just say it how it is now . Is how Ashley cain and safiyya know the exact feeling these parents are feeling pure desperation to save they’re childs life and yet they say “ they need time to trust “ NOBODY waited to donate to them . He’s a hypocrite . For a couple who know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless !! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39