Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to go back to work get back to some normality instead of this. If, of course, that is the life she wants still.
If not, her ‘work’ has been put on hold (I’m assuming) because of the money situation.

For sure organising care packages or gift hampers for children in hospital will make you feel better
But again the money side of it puts a stop to it all.

Reactions: 5
The arrogance from Saf right now is crazy. Yes, Royal Mail screw up, tit happens. But what’s stopping you from getting up and doing an exercise video at home if exercise helps so much? Go for a jog or a cycle up and down the road so you’re not too far from home, if it’s so essential that you’re in for this parcel.
The tearful stories from her about how RM don’t know or care what’s going on in receivers’ lives and that this is damaging her mental health is ridiculous. She needs to look into how to get some help to put herself in a better mindset, cause whatever’s going on now isn’t doing jack tit to help her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So basically the foundation is doing nothing ?
So them either being awarded at the pride of Britain is going to be huge fir the foundation but how ?
We want to see sick kids getting help from the foundation . It ain’t his money it’s the public’s so we have every right to know what the money is spent on !?!

Piss take honestly . over the weekend he promised to show us and he didn’t he then said this week we would see amazing things yet we ain’t and you can just tell it’s going to be about the pride of Britain !! Just when you think they can’t sink any lower it’s a disgrace .

Reactions: 6
She must be used to getting her own way all the time, if the Royal Mail losing her parcel is throwing her into disarray like this. Oh to be sitting on 1.7M that doesn’t belong to you, and then get all bratty about a lost parcel to the same people, who afforded you the privilege of sitting on your ass in a dressing gown during the day. Let’s face it, without that audience she would of had to moan about it to her colleagues at work. The woman is completely and utterly delusional, and quite frankly, ungrateful. Only God knows why she thinks she should be the head of a cancer charity. She is a hot mess express, and comes off like a 15 year old who has just been grounded, and can’t go to the disco tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m disgusted I really am disgusted !!!
A cancer foundation that has 1,7 million and the rest and has shown nothing , they didn’t donate a single penny to baby lee . The foundation last week posted once asking fir sunset photos . This week they have posted asking what us the public want to see on the Chanel !!! I mean is this tit for real 😮
We just want to know what the hell happened to 1.7 million when sir Ashley cain was meant to be showing us at the weekend but quickly forgot about that . Instead safiyya is having dresses made and Ashley is living it up in five star fancy hotels !!!!

The pair are a joke they don’t deserve to be recognised on pride of Britain 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How awful of RM not to live up to Miss Lashes expectations. I mean who would do such a thing. Welcome to little Lee's world! Terrible when people don't do what they say they will. Maybe RM are being cautious before posting her so important parcel. Ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The arrogance from Saf right now is crazy. Yes, Royal Mail screw up, tit happens. But what’s stopping you from getting up and doing an exercise video at home if exercise helps so much? Go for a jog or a cycle up and down the road so you’re not too far from home, if it’s so essential that you’re in for this parcel.
The tearful stories from her about how RM don’t know or care what’s going on in receivers’ lives and that this is damaging her mental health is ridiculous. She needs to look into how to get some help to put herself in a better mindset, cause whatever’s going on now isn’t doing jack tit to help her.
Betting it’s something that she needs for her upcoming red carpet appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to genuinely feel so sorry for her. I recently lost my Mum and Dad within 18 months of each other and there are days that it literally takes me all my effort to get out of bed and go to work. I go for weeks sometimes without washing my hair, I haven't had my nails done since duck knows when. I honestly just don't care anymore. So when I see this patronising, fake scammer come on and moan about how Royal Mail have ruined her day, I seriously just want to slap the face and those stupid spidery lashes off her. That dozy, fake, woe is me voice just grinds my gears! Do you know what ruins people's days 'Saf', watching your self-entitled arse sitting moaning about a delayed parcel, all the while you have all this money doing sweet duck all for the children it's meant to be used for! You and your fake 'baby daddy' just turn my stomach. Pull the finger out and HELP SOME CHILDREN you selfish mare. That's what I call bad service, not some poxy missing parcel. Rant over!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Royal Mail workers are paid peanuts and work tirelessly all year around. She would understand 'work ethic', if she 'attempted' to apply herself. If this is how she is, perhaps this is why Ashley doesn't want to be around her!

I used to genuinely feel so sorry for her. I recently lost my Mum and Dad within 18 months of each other and there are days that it literally takes me all my effort to get out of bed and go to work. I go for weeks sometimes without washing my hair, I haven't had my nails done since duck knows when. I honestly just don't care anymore. So when I see this patronising, fake scammer come on and moan about how Royal Mail have ruined her day, I seriously just want to slap the face and those stupid pubey, spidery lashes off her. That dozy, fake, woe is me voice just grinds my gears! Do you know what ruins people's days 'Saf', watching your self-entitled arse sitting moaning about a delayed parcel, all the while you have all this money doing sweet duck all for the children it's meant to be used for! You and your fake 'baby daddy' just turn my stomach. Pull the finger out and HELP SOME CHILDREN you selfish mare. That's what I call bad service, not some poxy missing parcel. Rant over!
SPOT ON

Reactions: 10
Does anyone even wait in all day on parcels anymore lol my neighbours take mine in and vice versa or sometimes I come home and they are on the step

Reactions: 9
If the same girl that made the funeral dress is making the POB dress then I hope it fits her better & is a more flattering shape & not as tight

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.