Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the only 2 categories they would fall into,,, cash and lash for the fundraising, which is laughable and the child one for Azaylia, which I can’t really see her falling into that category as it’s been said, there is so many children in her position, so unfair to award it to her.
Is this the big reveal everyone’s been waiting for???????

Attachments

Just googled the email in Safs bio..

Social Nation are a social media, influencer and creative agency based in the UK. With 15 years of experience collectively in managing both influencer and brand’s social media accounts, we have the tools and knowledge to help grow your follower numbers, engagement levels and increase website traffic massively.

Both of them are losing hundreds, sometimes thousands of followers by the DAY! I suppose it's only normal they see a pro to help them buy more followers. I mean, what a bleeping beg! Daughter dies. Make million+ off the back of it, tit tonne of freebies & now becoming an influencer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They have responded again asking for more proof. They want me to screenshot the Instagram comment where they said that they “needed to trust” the families before donating. So I am going to have to scroll Instagram when my children are in bed. [sigh] Part of me is like, “Just forget it” but then another side is adamant that they are not helping other children in need like they promised and want to teach them a lesson (no matter how minute).

I could not stand him on Ex on the Beach (I watched the first two series). I donated because no innocent child should have to suffer. It was the empath in me. If he wanted the money for himself, I would not have bothered.
I found this one on the last thread if it helps where they talked about ‘being cautious’ ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Somehow I missed some of Ashley’s stories, so I just watched the last few now. Apparently none of us should “saunter through life half hearted”. He is full of his own self importance today, clearly. Acting the BIG-I-AM (my dads saying 😂) because he has 1.7M off the back of his child who passed away. Before this gravy train landed in his bank, he didn’t have two pennies to rub together according to his companies house record. He had duck all like the rest of us “mere souls” who so desperately need his guidance. 🙄 What was his greatest achievement before this? From what I can see, all he had was a track record of being a nasty fucker towards women…and being good at exercise! I tell you what, I might not have 1.7M in my account, but hell would have to freeze over before I let my child die without pain relief! So, I think I’ll just stick with sauntering through life, with a clear conscience!
Ugh I hate people like that. Many people “saunter through life half hearted” because physically and mentally they’re beaten! I haven’t been through anything as horrific as them but there have been things over the years and on top of that, I’m dogged by depression.

I wouldn’t ever force my beliefs down anyone’s throats but if I wasn’t on anti-depressants, 9 days out of 10 I don’t think I’d be able to get out my bed.

Even a blind man could see he is running - away from grief, away from Saff and away from his own internal preconceived ideas that he should’ve saved Azaylia because he’s her dad.

And sadly, the more time passes it looks like he’s trying to run away from perfectly legitimate questions about money

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh I hate people like that. Many people “saunter through life half hearted” because physically and mentally they’re beaten! I haven’t been through anything as horrific as them but there have been things over the years and on top of that, I’m dogged by depression.

I wouldn’t ever force my beliefs down anyone’s throats but if I wasn’t on anti-depressants, 9 days out of 10 I don’t think I’d be able to get out my bed.

Even a blind man could see he is running - away from grief, away from Saff and away from his own internal preconceived ideas that he should’ve saved Azaylia because he’s her dad.

And sadly, the more time passes it looks like he’s trying to run away from perfectly legitimate questions about money
And this is why he comes across as arrogant and low key boastful “it’s not about getting rich” is it not mate? Like you say, plenty of people have legitimate reasons for not “being a fighter 24/7” if he goes any further with this kind of philosophy he will start to come off as ableist and victim blaming. Unfortunately, there are plenty of privileged folk like that about who use motivational speaking as a way to legitimise their conceited superiority over others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll have a Large Double Big Mac meal with extra large fries please and yes, I eat it all. 🤣
That’s fine but don’t forget to go the gym after and workout so hard that you have a nose bleed and shirt full of sweat , otherwise you ain’t done it right . Wise words from Ashley cain 👏🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s fine but don’t forget to go the gym after and workout so hard that you have a nose bleed and shirt full of sweat , otherwise you ain’t done it right . Wise words from Ashley cain 👏🏻😂
He looked like he stood under the shower head in his t.shirt then put on a dry pair of shorts...no way was that just sweat....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found this one on the last thread if it helps where they talked about ‘being cautious’ ?
They should be doing the damn investigation, not making you do it. They raised money for a specific treatment, sadly their baby passed and the go fund me is still requesting donations to save her life.

Reactions: 14
Seems like it’s designed to deter requests for refunds 🤔
That is odd because I’m earlier threads, people were getting their money back easily - within two days and a single request I think. I wonder if before the money was still with GFM and now it’s in their bank account so GFM have to try to claim it back from Cash and Lash and they are the ones digging their heels in?

Sorry, but how can they dedicate the pride of Britain awards to one child?
there is not one single ill, or devastatingly not with us any more, child who is more important, or worthy of celebration than the rest.
i can’t wrap my head around that.
I agree. But I feel mean saying it.

All the children who have this awful disease are equally brave and marvellous and worthy of acknowledgment and praise and support.

Why do they deserve to win ?
Why should they win when it’s not just azaylia that has passed away with cancer .
I don’t understand why they have been nominated ?
Either way these azaylia accounts have got so many voting them so no doubt they did get invited to the pride of Britain that’s why safiyya is going London and asking for hair stylists
Pride of Britain? The parents who withdrew pain medication from their dying child?

That’s all I have to say about that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That is odd because I’m earlier threads, people were getting their money back easily - within two days and a single request I think. I wonder if before the money was still with GFM and now it’s in their bank account so GFM have to try to claim it back from Cash and Lash and they are the ones digging their heels in?
Exactly what I thought - people requested refunds and got the money back pretty much straight away not so long ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Could it be possible that they've received dodgy looking help requests through the foundations DMs or whatever and it's made them think twice about dishing out the money willy nilly?

I can't find that video on earlier pages/posts where he talked several years ago about how many women he slept with and how he had no respect for them. This was truly shocking...I wish people knew, I know the diehards will say he has changed but it will come as a real turnoff to many people (like me) who hadn't heard of him before and realise the type of person he is fundamentally. People have been "cancelled" for much less than this coming out from their past.
If anyone knows how to get it on twitter, insta, tabloids etc the please please do.

Reactions: 8
Ashley cain #9 saf Is on the beg for anything free whilst Ashley is all Me Me Me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't find that video on earlier pages/posts where he talked several years ago about how many women he slept with and how he had no respect for them. This was truly shocking...I wish people knew, I know the diehards will say he has changed but it will come as a real turnoff to many people (like me) who hadn't heard of him before and realise the type of person he is fundamentally. People have been "cancelled" for much less than this coming out from their past.
If anyone knows how to get it on twitter, insta, tabloids etc the please please do.
I think it is an itv one so he can’t delete it
This one?

I have just had a quick scout for the messages but I have a feeling they have been deleted…. Unless someone managed to screenshot it in an earlier thread?
😤 Typical narcissistic behaviour. I wish they’d own the smell of their own BS. Just use the bloody money for children with cancer as you promised Ashley and Safiyya!

That’s what’s happened, it’s been flagged to the GFM powers above as so many people have got refunds now, they are concerned now.
How do they (GFM) recoup the refunds? Does anybody know?
If they have already refunded people, then they have the evidence they need..? Why are they toying with everyone else for evidence?

Yeah but you wouldnt have known who he was if he werent on ex on the beach... thats what i mean.
Ah, I get what you mean now and agree.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.