Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what makes a HUGE difference. Family Events out that cater for siblings too. Even having a SN child, you are very aware there is an attention disparity. And you can try to address it as much as possible but it’s there abd it’s unavoidable. Especially if there is only one parent. Days out for children with cancer AND their siblings. And encouraging them to interact and gave fun together as much as possible would be fantastic.

Or they could just sit on the money and post selfies.

If they win something at Pride of Britain, I’ll have to leave this world for awhile. In case my raging frustration causes some kind of natural disaster.🤯
If he wins we must all contact pride of Britain and explain everything they’ve done

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile Rachel is over in Cyprus….

For those that don’t know, Rachel is the Co-founder of CowShed….

CowShed is the company that got involved AFTER the money was raised but BEFORE the charity was set up…

and also…

BEFORE Azaylia passed away.
Is all that voluntary work the cowshed are doing paying for holidays? No tagging of the orange sunset to stay on brand?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't believe they have been invited to the Pride of Britain awards - most likely just to sit in the audience just because they have donated 20k to Birmingham Hospital. Whilst sitting on over a million pounds?

They will be taking loads of photos on the night to post on their social media accounts and make out to us all that this is amazing for the foundation blah blah blah. When all along the million pounds is being spent on a new custom made dress, hair, make up, lashes, fillers, flash hotel, flash cars, gym memberships, the latest sports wear, flash cars, bikes, PR companies to promote themselves.

Boils my piss to be quite frank.

They should be looking for children they can help, care packages for the poor parents who are basically living in hospitals and hospices RIGHT NOW. Promoting GFM pages that are desperate for donations RIGHT NOW. All i am seeing RIGHT NOW is SELF RIGHTEOUS. Both of them.

After you lose a close family member all you care about is family NOT MATERIAL things. Hair, make up, flash cars and expensive clothes are just not priority WHY is this ALL they seem to care about.

Who is paying for all these luxuries in their life RIGHT NOW. I know.....US WHO DONATED TO THE GFM page.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder does he see her as weak ? That he's the main driver in all this because hes out everyday training. I wonder does he give out to her about lying in bed & being depressed . I get the feeling he does
I’m sure he sees anyone who “gives into depression” as weak.
My ex was really against antidepressants. That was bleeping helpful when I had PND twice. I’m sure not getting help early enough led to the chronic depression I’ve ended up with. He used to say “just work out what’s wrong and fix it, then you don’t need pills”

Mind you he was also the clown that said “As PMT isn’t real, just tell yourself you aren’t really sad and stop feeling it”

If only everyone had their own personal mental health counsellor like I did 🤪 (…you’d all be as mental as me)

Yep. I’m having exactly the same trouble. They keep saying my email address isn’t registered.
It is because I have a bloody account with them.
Can you refer to an ombudsman?

Looks like she’s having a dress made
😡😡😡
Why? Why not just use one she already has?
(Sorry. I’ve turned into my mum) Or buy one? I’m sure this is more expensive. Is Ashley having an matching suit then? Because there’s no way he’d be ok with her getting more money/attention for her clothes/appearance than him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why? Why not just use one she already has?
(Sorry. I’ve turned into my mum) Or buy one? I’m sure this is more expensive. Is Ashley having an matching suit then? Because there’s no way he’d be ok with her getting more money/attention for her clothes/appearance than him.
wouldn’t do for our ‘celeb’ Lash 😉

I can't believe they have been invited to the Pride of Britain awards - most likely just to sit in the audience just because they have donated 20k to Birmingham Hospital. Whilst sitting on over a million pounds?
Wonder if they have been invited to present an award? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Azaylia deserved privacy . That was no way to have a baby in her final days . She should have been allowed to rest no phones in her face all day just cuddles with mummy and daddy and resting being comfy surrounded with love . Absolutely no need for the way they treated her in this final days . She could barely open her poor eyes and had a camera shoved in her face at every opportunity for her parents to have something to post on Instagram . Ashley’s friends at the house partying with her whilst she was seriously poorly . That was no way to die I don’t care what anybody says it was disgusting 😞😞 at the point azaylia was in her final days the phones should have been put down
This was sickening and horrific. She was bleeding from her eyes, her entire body would have been 1 huge bruise due to lack of platelets, so even someone holding her touching her skin will have been painful. Then to top it off with all of the noise, being swung around and having a camera (with Instagram filter of course) in her face was horrifying to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've never understood this cancel culture but someone needs to cancel Cash and lash asap

Reactions: 12
Ashley banjo is doing pride of Britain not Saf and Ashley I can’t remember who the woman doing it with him is

Reactions: 2
Do you think it’s worth contacting pride of Britain or the influencer awards company and telling them the public’s doubts?

Everyone is talking about Pride of Britain awards but I can’t see anything except some other award thing where he’s been nominated for influencer of the year.

Saf will lap it up she will be in her element posing with whatever so called celebs are there I mean Vicky pattison has been before to fill a chair so they can’t be over fussy!!

Influencer awards are tomorrow
Pride of Britain being filmed on Saturday
Saf said she can’t wait to get some confidence this weekend. So they must be going the pride of Britain awards
Also she’s just followed some hair and make up people so obviously the begging worked

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Saf will lap it up she will be in her element posing with whatever so called celebs are there I mean Vicky pattison has been before to fill a chair so they can’t be over fussy!!

Influencer awards are tomorrow
Pride of Britain being filmed on Saturday
Saf said she can’t wait to get some confidence this weekend. So they must be going the pride of Britain awards
Also she’s just followed some hair and make up people so obviously the begging worked
Confidence must be the new buzz word of the week,,, she will bang in about “confidence” for approx 8days then move onto a new word or phrase

She’s having her dress made by rene k. She did the funeral dress too. I’m a bit disappointed really as she’s a good dressmaker but seems to love all these wannabe reality stars. I’ll never order off her as she clearly doesn’t have integrity she just wants her brand to get noticed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.