Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @noseynopinions with the most votes, suggestions taken from page 47 onwards.
if someone can give a quick rundown of the super fast last thread that would be great as I’m off to work! Unfortunately I haven’t set a go fund me up just yet so I can run a mountain or not have to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks to @noseynopinions with the most votes, suggestions taken from page 47 onwards.
if someone can give a quick rundown of the super fast last thread that would be great as I’m off to work! Unfortunately I haven’t set a go fund me up just yet so I can run a mountain or not have to work!
Woah my first thread title!!!
I would like to thank the Messiah, Cashley Cain, for giving me the inspiration and the encouragement to come up with this fantastic title. If it wasn't for his apparent narcassicm and greed I would never have got to this place. Thank you all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
proof the bikes were bought from the foundation money (personal gain in my opinion) just my opinion.
this £30k will not have to be explained, they will have receipts, it’s to raise more money, ,,,, he is “allowed” to do this.

Now this here is just an example of soooooo many more of these type of purchases like this. (even down to the new walking boots, sticks and backpack they were seen buying for Saff before Scafell)

this is from the horses mouth / / that those bikes WERE NOT gifted, here he is telling the public that he is using 30k of the donations to buy them, to enable him to carry on spending MORE of the funds, whilst he enjoys his activity holidays around the world. … 2 x glory tours complete, Paris next then however many to go?
These bikes will need to be shown on as an ASSETS on their accounts.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
proof the bikes were bought from the foundation money (personal gain in my opinion) just my opinion.
this £30k will not have to be explained, they will have receipts, it’s to raise more money, ,,,, he is “allowed” to do this.

Now this here is just an example of soooooo many more of these type of purchases like this. (even down to the new walking boots, sticks and backpack they were seen buying for Saff before Scafell)

this is from the horses mouth / / that those bikes WERE NOT gifted, here he is telling the public that he is using 30k of the donations to buy them, to enable him to carry on spending MORE of the funds, whilst he enjoys his activity holidays around the world. … 2 x glory tours complete, Paris next then however many to go?
These bikes will need to be shown on as an ASSETS on their accounts.
Where in that post does he say he spent £30k on bikes? The upgraded part? They could have got free upgrades.

Ashley words everything so carefully I find. Did he used to type all this spiel and self righteous stuff before the baby?

The strange bit for me in this post is ‘me and my brother’ and ‘WE’ plan to dedicate our lives to the cause. How is Matty dedicating his life to the cause when he has a job?

The whole ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day thing’ they keep saying too. It was for them, literally. They needed money for their baby and it was raised in literally a day.

Reactions: 40
Where in that post does he say he spent £30k on bikes? The upgraded part? They could have got free upgrades.
They are top of the range canyon, 15k each,
If they were gifted they he would have said gifted.
Im assuming that the bikes they used before the glory tours were they own personal bikes like most of us have

I read earlier that the turned down the bikes offered as they wanted the creme de la crene (which lets face it is Cash all over, he’s never actually been a run of the mill chap)

Reactions: 6
I was wondering why I couldn’t reply on here then realised it’s a new thread 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashley and Safiyya…

Can you answer my questions regarding the Go Fund Me money that was raised by us, the public.

Reactions: 20
none because he deletes everybody’s messages 😂 I commented yesterday within 10 minutes he Removed it !!
I’ve just looked , I thought a few comment/questions may have been there from during the night, there isn’t, unless he’s been up with the larks this morning or did a nightshift.
that’s what they are going to do, delete everything. Which for me says it all.
anyone still believing this charade needs their heads examining

Reactions: 21
@Hdt1 she wasn't treated at George Elliot (the local hospital) she was treated at Birmingham Children's hospital.

Realistically it's an hours drive or more traffic depending x

It's classed as a different borough, my friend also stayed in the Ronald Mcdonald house when her son had open heart surgery (from Nuneaton)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The grief card is practically all they can use at this point.
I suspect they hadn’t /instructed an experienced charity accountant or that anybody has worked on the accounts since the spending started to date. I bet that bank account (the foundation one and their personal one from the spends from the GFM) will be in a shocking mess ,,, transactions all over the place, poor receipts handling. . Purchases that they “thought” they could put through the charity.
In fact it would strike me as being crazy to think they may have only just approached one in light of recent events last few days , who has basically burst their bubble in what they were hoping/thought to pull off, hence the silences, regrouping, crisis talks blah blah .
Now they’ve found themselves in a position where they are in sharp need of recooperating what’s been spent…. Quicker than they anticipated and probably more than they planned aswell.
the radio silence is a big 🚩,, the vague statements, now the sympathy cards will be played along the way too, reiterating to everyone that they are STILL grieving parents and should not be subjected to such pressure.
bloody circus that it is!

Reactions: 16
The grief card is practically all they can use at this point.
I suspect they hadn’t /instructed an experienced charity accountant or that anybody has worked on the accounts since the spending started to date. I bet that bank account (the foundation one and their personal one from the spends from the GFM) will be in a shocking mess ,,, transactions all over the place, poor receipts handling. . Purchases that they “thought” they could put through the charity.
In fact it would strike me as being crazy to think they may have only just approached one in light of recent events last few days , who has basically burst their bubble in what they were hoping/thought to pull off, hence the silences, regrouping, crisis talks blah blah .
Now they’ve found themselves in a position where they are in sharp need of recooperating what’s been spent…. Quicker than they anticipated and probably more than they planned aswell.
the radio silence is a big 🚩,, the vague statements, now the sympathy cards will be played along the way too, reiterating to everyone that they are STILL grieving parents and should not be subjected to such pressure.
bloody circus that it is!
Are we talking 15k each bike?

Reactions: 1
Is it half term already in some areas?

Depending on what extras you get yes up to 15k each.
Half term for Leicestershire not yet for Warwickshire.

Half term is weird here, Nuneaton kids still at school but surrounding villages and towns are not.
Atherstone, hinckley surrounding are all now on half term.

I find willow kates posts so distressing.
That is simba, no relevance.

This kids on holiday and still carrying on. Go enjoy yourself like an 11 year old girl should be.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.