Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the same girl that made the funeral dress is making the POB dress then I hope it fits her better & is a more flattering shape & not as tight
I doubt it . Have you seen the material it looks like silk . I don’t think it would suit safiyya . Silk is awful material unflattering fir any women x

Reactions: 4
Hang on, what content do we want to see on the channel? Ermmmm let me think, how about the only content there is supposed to be, helping kids with cancer, you know, like everyone did for your baby when she was alive?

Absolute pricks. Just goes to show this is all it's about, being an influencer. Sick arseholes getting rich and famous off the back of their dead child. I don't think I've ever despised someone on social media more than these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hang on, what content do we want to see on the channel? Ermmmm let me think, how about the only content there is supposed to be, helping kids with cancer, you know, like everyone did for your baby when she was alive?

Absolute pricks. Just goes to show this is all it's about, being an influencer. Sick arseholes getting rich and famous off the back of their dead child. I don't think I've ever despised someone on social media more than these two.
I feel the same ….

Reactions: 7
Imagine having a child that had cancer and has passed away and your train of thought being 'what a good opportunity to become an influencer'.. I'm actually raging.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to genuinely feel so sorry for her. I recently lost my Mum and Dad within 18 months of each other and there are days that it literally takes me all my effort to get out of bed and go to work. I go for weeks sometimes without washing my hair, I haven't had my nails done since duck knows when. I honestly just don't care anymore. So when I see this patronising, fake scammer come on and moan about how Royal Mail have ruined her day, I seriously just want to slap the face and those stupid pubey, spidery lashes off her. That dozy, fake, woe is me voice just grinds my gears! Do you know what ruins people's days 'Saf', watching your self-entitled arse sitting moaning about a delayed parcel, all the while you have all this money doing sweet duck all for the children it's meant to be used for! You and your fake 'baby daddy' just turn my stomach. Pull the finger out and HELP SOME CHILDREN you selfish mare. That's what I call bad service, not some poxy missing parcel. Rant over!
there’s advice how to do this in in box at the end of page saying time for new thread (y)
yes I tried, went wrong 😑 twice

Ashley cain #9 baby steps is what they say , but happily taking the 150k PAY !!
😂🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing the dressmaker who made Lash’s last dress saw her story when she was asking for recommendations again and said I’ll do it for free? Otherwise why didn’t Lash just contact her again herself without the need for asking on her story 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s quite sickening all these totally expected freebies and begging. Where’s the charity donations at? And how about you both start supporting children with cancer instead of worrying about your nails and hair all the damn time. Just awful behaviour.
If the same girl that made the funeral dress is making the POB dress then I hope it fits her better & is a more flattering shape & not as tight

Reactions: 10
You know what’s good for anxiety and feeling low in mood ….
A big fat 12 inch pizza 🍕 a girls night in and a chick flick

does she have no friends ?? If I felt how she would my friends would not be watching me go a gym they would be coming my house with films junk food and have a good chat and cry …

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.