Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve only just come across this thread and it moves damn quick! So let me get this straight. The money is being used for things other than sick children?? Well there’s a shock! Has he been reading the ptwm thread to know how to do it and get away with it like she has???

Reactions: 8
Her bio doesn't sit right with me
Angel Mommy to Azaylia
Here's the email for collaborations

So she wants freebies based off the sad fact her daughter passed away. Vile behaviour from Safiyya. How hungry can you be for a little influencer status? 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Looks like he fell on his face football wise in the UK. Being on free loan to clubs and being called “surplus to requirement” by another one.

Semi decent in Romania until he ruptured his Achilles.

Sounds to me like he always wanted the big fancy lifestyle associated with footballers. The houses, cars, women.
Anyone who goes on any of those shows like ex on the beach are fame hungry. They would sell their soul for 15 mins of fame and notoriety.

Again largely seems to be a fail. Not surprising given he’s as dull as dishwater.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her bio doesn't sit right with me
Angel Mommy to Azaylia
Here's the email for collaborations

So she wants freebies based off the sad fact her daughter passed away. Vile behaviour from Safiyya. How hungry can you be for a little influencer status? 🤢
Her name used to be something like queen barbie (I can’t remember exactly) so you can tell what type of person she is. Yes I can’t imagine her grief but to use it to an advantage is literally abhorrent

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And she only had 7 thousands followers . Now she has over a million , befire azaylia was born she was desperate to be noticed and was constantly sharing her Instagram on her Facebook asking people to follow her 🤮
She was even buzzing when azaylia was born and her words “ my baby made it to the tabloids “ like it was an achievement!! Ashley never posted any photos with safiyya nobody knew who he was with . Now she has what she always wanted the influencer profile . 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can't find that video on earlier pages/posts where he talked several years ago about how many women he slept with and how he had no respect for them. This was truly shocking...I wish people knew, I know the diehards will say he has changed but it will come as a real turnoff to many people (like me) who hadn't heard of him before and realise the type of person he is fundamentally. People have been "cancelled" for much less than this coming out from their past.
If anyone knows how to get it on twitter, insta, tabloids etc the please please do.

Here’s another one. He’s not modest.
14 GCSEs???!!?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the crazy azaylia cult post far to much
You can literally work out the address they live at !!

Reactions: 3
Ashley Cain #9 the messiah and the materialistic girlfriend, keep sending your donations to the foundation,we love to scam the nation

Reactions: 13
I've had to unfollow both, it's all really tasteless and wholly disgraceful. It's clear what they are doing and their foundation page has reiterated that they are planning to build a strong 'foundation', no pun intended. They will be hiring people to get things going, which basically means, paying themselves and others as they see fit.

The sad thing here, is that once Ashley pays him, Saff and others, there will likely be no more than £500k - £600k left in the pot, which will need to be used for the remainder of the financial year (overheads, website costs, advertising, PR). Therefore, if the pot is smaller than it currently is, then they are going to be in an even worse position as it relates to providing funding directly to sick children.

Ashley and 'the team' will put on endless fundraisers which really won't be able to gain as much traction as the initial GFM pot as poor A has now passed. And if they do choose to donate, it will be to children who have high social media followings, which begs the question, 'what about those children who go unheard'? If Saff was truly working directly with hospitals, she'd be able to identify those children and if she cannot donate via the charity, she could use her new found fame to put together care packages for their families. Saff has enough reach to do that, but instead of accepting 'gifts' for others, she is taking them all for herself. To me, it's moral embezzlement.

The more they step into the limelight, the worse the fallout is going to be. Re Pride of Britain, if they have truly mis-managed the GFM money, then they should step down and allow someone else to become a nominee, as it will make any potential fall out even worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have visions of when saf can't get out of the bed in the morning , he's standing by the side of the bed yelling THERES NO DAYS OFF , WE GET UP AND FIGHT ETC
With him chanting “Let’s go champ” punching his fist in the air, whilst she’s nodding away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does Ashley Cain class as his job these days?

Genuine question.
He talks a good talk but I can tell you exactly what I do to earn my money.
Can he?

And WHY can’t Safiyya Vorajee ask questions like…

What time is best to drop off all these care packages I’ve been working on for all these children fighting cancer?

Not copying and pasting crap from a self help book!

Honestly people WAKE THE duck UP!

Patiently waits for Cain’s comebacks once he’s managed to cover his tracks……

I’m sorry but how is this advice going to help anyone… really?
And I mean the real people of the public, ones that have to work and have to carry on no matter how they feel.
Ones that aren’t jealous of Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee’s lifestyle, but are maybe jealous of £1.7m landing in their bank account, under different circumstances.

Where’s the advice for the people that can’t go to the gym and push those bad thoughts aside.. where’s any mention of speaking to a doctor, seeking help… CBT.
It’s all bullshit baby steps… whilst showing a new (bespoke) dress being made…

AND STILL NOT INFORMING PEOPLE OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE MONEY!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.