Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is completly off subject but did anyone watch Ashley in 5 star hotel it was on in 2018. Was he with safiaa then? He makes me cringe watching him all over women and what he says. It’s on Netflix now. He is so drunk and calling a girl fat. Making her cry and talking about sex ugh he is vile how anyone can go there with him
yes I’ve recently watched it. He comes across (as usual) as a complete self obsessed, vain, horrible man. The list could go on. Not sure when it was out if they were together but wouldn’t surprise me if they were together then. He could have cheated on her millions of times but she still would have stayed. She’s obsessed with the cain clan.

Reactions: 10
This is completly off subject but did anyone watch Ashley in 5 star hotel it was on in 2018. Was he with safiaa then? He makes me cringe watching him all over women and what he says. It’s on Netflix now. He is so drunk and calling a girl fat. Making her cry and talking about sex ugh he is vile how anyone can go there with him
Haha yes. I did some calculations and they were together. But probably had an agreement he can shag around

• Sick
Reactions: 9
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.
Lots of Newconets;-
Please feel free to read the wiki, this will fill you in on the events from the last year. Lots of relevant information and possible answers to any questions you may have.
Pink button at the top of this page.

^ newcomers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.
Maybe if she’s feeling low she could donate to Charity really feel purpose in her life.

Reactions: 9
I get we all find comfort in something when we lose somebody but seriously stop thanking Azaylia for an orange sky. The sun has always set the same!
I see she's ditched the Bob Marley look....back to the horse tail 🙄
That’s an insult to Bob Marley 😂 Bob had well maintained dreadlocks… Hers were deffo a 10 year old hairstyle done by someone on the beach. I know we shouldn’t comment on appearance but for someone who does go to the hairdressers A LOT her hair is very straw like 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The zelebs from the boat trip have commented on her post 🙄
🤣🤣sorry for laughing but this really appealed to my SOH… “boat trip”
Love it!
(Multi million brand spanking new cruise liner ship 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

I get we all find comfort in something when we lose somebody but seriously stop thanking Azaylia for an orange sky. The sun has always set the same!

That’s an insult to Bob Marley 😂 Bob had well maintained dreadlocks… Hers were deffo a 10 year old hairstyle done by someone on the beach. I know we shouldn’t comment on appearance but for someone who does go to the hairdressers A LOT her hair is very straw like 😫
Must have failed in getting the gifted Opalex

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.