Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a more open way of dealing with questions would help for a start ?
Why delete comments isn’t it better to confront them ?
Disclose how it’s all working and shut the negative comments down .
We need a section in the wiki for ‘deleted comments’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe a more open way of dealing with questions would help for a start ?
Why delete comments isn’t it better to confront them ?
Disclose how it’s all working and shut the negative comments down .
They can’t though, because they are guilty and can’t prove their words:- they assured on various occasions that ALL of the GFM donations went into the charity LESS the funeral costs, when I say funeral costs let’s not forget that childrens funerals are free in the UK, the funeral costs were the excessive EXTRAS they chose to add on, making it more of an appealing Social Media circus = resulting in more followers, fame and support = resulting in future interest and TAF donations.

WE SEE YOU, WE ALWAYS HAVE!!!

And look at this…… everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!
this is another sad case of a child recently diagnosed with cancer. This is a comment from one of her posts. At this point it appears Cash And Saf have set at precedent moving forward.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her crazy followers will say there's Azaylia in your kneecaps

Always with you hun 🧡🧡🦁🦁
🤣🤣🤣 made my Monday this comment hahahaha been busy all weekend came on here and seen this haha

View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
It's comments like this what make the 2 of them feel untouchable! While I feel for this lady I too have also lost a child not to cancer but to another disease just as cruel. I'd never in my wildest dreams use her death to get my own way in life and I certainly wouldn't use it to gain money I'm sorry but if she thinks what there doing is good and honest then she's just as bad!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 made my Monday this comment hahahaha been busy all weekend came on here and seen this haha

It's comments like this what make the 2 of them feel untouchable! While I feel for this lady I too have also lost a child not to cancer but to another disease just as cruel. I'd never in my wildest dreams use her death to get my own way in life and I certainly wouldn't use it to gain money I'm sorry but if she thinks what there doing is good and honest then she's just as bad!!
I’m really sorry to read about the loss of your daughter ❤ Much love to you and your family ❤
yes exactly,,,,comments like hers just cement their idea that it’s their god given right to do what they like, when the like, reiterating that they are untouchable, it really needs to stop, it’s so serious!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m really sorry to read about the loss of your daughter ❤ Much love to you and your family ❤
yes exactly,,,,comments like hers just cement their idea that it’s their god given right to do what they like, when the like, reiterating that they are untouchable, it really needs to stop, it’s so serious!
Thank you was 15 year on 23rd august ❤they annoy me as they used A in life and still carry on to use her in death I can't wait until there karma catches them I think there guilt already shows alot especially safs she mistakes guilt for anxiety and depression

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair does not suit her one bit looks bloody awful 🤣
Wannabe Island girl, look at me Ash getting my braids done would be so perfect to have my hair like this if I join you in the Dominican babe.
Give it 5 days she’ll be begging a hairdresser to take them out as a #gift
Also notice how she’s latched onto Renais mum now they are getting more and more coverage for Renais dreadful disease. Attention seeker she can’t bare anyone else getting attention!

4216C5C8-C3DA-489F-88F3-62362DB18786.jpeg
Valid points from gl33m__!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

So sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wannabe Island girl, look at me Ash getting my braids done would be so perfect to have my hair like this if I join you in the Dominican babe.
Also notice how she’s latched onto Renais mum now they are getting more and more coverage for Renais dreadful disease. Attention seeker she can’t bare anyone else getting attention!

View attachment 1306432Valid points from gl33m__!
This convo is still going on there’s more comments
The comments are still going on

Reactions: 1

hahahaha she's poured her heart and soul into it, really? theyve donated MONEY OTHER PEOPLE donated

Her own money? she's a minimum wage worker,lets not get this twisted..she isnt a high flier, her spending isnt from her"work"

Still going

Aaaaaand she’s deleted the whole thread 👋
see,even there it wouldtake 5mins to shut these "insert insult" up..but they cant

Still going

Aaaaaand she’s deleted the whole thread 👋
she's a real piece of tit, saying she has put everything into the charity, like she'sworking hard

please tell me how?

donating MONEY ALREADY DONATED

A few posts regarding you daughter that died

Selling tit merchandise and giving out orange bands?

She's so self obsessed she probably does think tha equates to "work", it's outrageous she can say she'sput her heart and soul intoit,and what have they done

oh you've donated MONEY OTHERS ALREADY DONATED? IS THAT EQUIVAENT TO "WORKING HARD"

They're working day and night remember,weird when they're always out and about

her own money?

Wouldn't it be ONLY fair to pay back the 50k you squandered then miss lady of leisure?

Pay back the money used to pay your debts?

If you never had a career, and had debt, you dont suddenly find a pile of money

Why didn't they use this pile of money to pay for the funeral, right? if they didn't use the gofundme money for their debts..which they did...

problem is they act asif this is their business and they can spend asthey want and do as little work as they like but still call it work , but it isn't their money

her own money she works for, what a c### , the highest paid beautician that never works?always out stuffing her face or posting tit on instagram

Just so i understand, they used this imaginary pile of money topay off their debts, but then used gofundme money for the funeral

got it

Honoring all these children? What a bleeping bleep, her posts like Ashleys are all me me me me me, my daughter, me me me, my daughter

then latch on tosomething else someone else has done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There was another post which basically listed all her extravagant expenses as well as her surgery. She obviously didn’t like being confronted and deleted every comment. The thing is.. people are saying it reasonably and politely. Nobody is trolling. The truth hurts.

Reactions: 14
There was another post which basically listed all her extravagant expenses as well as her surgery. She obviously didn’t like being confronted and deleted every comment. The thing is.. people are saying it reasonably and politely. Nobody is trolling. The truth hurts.
It's from her work as a beautician, i didn't realise that paid so much
Especially when you're never working?

Oh and when you were beggingfor handouts to pay for hotels

Reactions: 8
Shame she didn’t put all the money she has for her holidays and new tits towards the go fund me like she expects everyone else to do

Reactions: 11
Shame she didn’t put all the money she has for her holidays and new tits towards the go fund me like she expects everyone else to do
or pay back the50k they stole for a big old piss up/tacky funeral?

nooone donated for that

Or the money they used on hotels

she's a lady of leisure with money earning mega bucks so put your handin your pocket

or admit its all lies

Reactions: 10
Would have loved to have seen that one.
Does it seem that more than just Tattlers are questioning them more often now?

Thank you was 15 year on 23rd august ❤they annoy me as they used A in life and still carry on to use her in death I can't wait until there karma catches them I think there guilt already shows alot especially safs she mistakes guilt for anxiety and depression
lol yes 100% re mistaking guilt for anxiety.. gluttonous piggies eating from the gofundme trough

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.