Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts too why not make the donation to there justgiving page why does it have to be the hospital
Because they will easy get it back should it fall through ie:- if the just giving can’t raise the remaining 1500

It’s as though they dont want the treatment to happen, what’s £1500 to them? Saf can get through that in a week, small change!

Reactions: 5
Because they will easy get it back should it fall through ie:- if the just giving can’t raise the remaining 1500

It’s as though they dont want the treatment to happen, what’s £1500 to them? Saf can get through that in a week, small change!
I know then there followers will say they can't give to everyone it's £1500 they could in a heartbeat like you said though it's like they don't want it to happen there bitter

I know then there followers will say they can't give to everyone it's £1500 they could in a heartbeat like you said though it's like they don't want it to happen there bitter
They know that they will get a refund on 10k should the remainder not be met,,, why else not give the full amount!? It’s ludicrous!
winner winner. They get the praise, then get the money back! Of course they don’t want the treatment to happen!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

It’s weird to ask people to give to the A foundation, then not donate the full amount and ask people to donate towards the £1500. Surely people should only have to give once with the reassurance that it will be used fairly?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
No doubt there will be a donation made soon when Ash is back. They're probably thinking they need to start deflecting some of this bad press.
How did you know 👀

I did because when I first learned of their story I couldn't believe a RN had no clue what Leukemia was and later how she should be treating her dying baby.. Nothing to qualify her as any type of nurse.
She was a dental nurse. But anyone can do that

Reactions: 3
Please just start asking on the IG post why they won’t donate the full amount. They need some pressure on them to answer to what’s going on!

Don't see them 2 doing anything like what Sl is doing do we? to much like hard work for them because it means they won't be centre of attention the actual foundation would for a change 🤯
Neither of them are intelligent enough to hold a conversation at the level required to meet with a politician.Saf would walk in saying “ It’s just so hard, I’m navigating this the best I can , I’m workin on my mental well being “ and that would be the length of that . And Ash, well that fucker would run through the doors roaring like the lion he is , in leopard spotted pants screaming “Let’s Go Champs” run straight past the minister and back out to the crowd he has made turn up and throw his arms in the air and cry that he is a messiah !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My thoughts too why not make the donation to there justgiving page why does it have to be the hospital
I still find it strange that both the trustees
Neither of them are intelligent enough to hold a conversation at the level required to meet with a politician.Saf would walk in saying “ It’s just so hard, I’m navigating this the best I can , I’m workin on my mental well being “ and that would be the length of that . And Ash, well that fucker would run through the doors roaring like the lion he is , in leopard spotted pants screaming “Let’s Go Champs” run straight past the minister and back out to the crowd he has made turn up and throw his arms in the air and cry that he is a messiah !
Crying laughing at the accuracy of this!!

• Haha
I commented too…in a similar vein. Gone in 60 seconds.
Wonder if it was the 35k a year comment moderator they’ve employed or Georgina who is doing it for free in hopes one day she’ll be invited to live with them at rhe farm!
reckon it’s mad George, she’s an instant commenter of little gnomes posts so they must have noticed her lightning speed quality and offered her the unpaid ambassador job and ridder of genuine questions job

The hospital one of their trustees works at…
Yeah so is this a separate 10,000 donation or has this come out of the money already given to the hospital 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Comment and then block them…. It might stay up then but I’m not sure!

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I needed this one today made me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What utter cunts donate 10k of money that isn't theirs and want prais, don't donate the 11500 because they don't fuckijt care really that's why. 800 moncler coats are fine though but 1500 from the money OTHER people donated ? It's not even their bleeping money , this is all just to get attention on them look we donated , but who cares it's not even there money where is all this hard work they're doing justifying using the money for their own needs, donating money that was donated isn't hard work

Reactions: 11
Thanks, is that a normal thing for your family or was their a reason behind that decision? With it not being commen practise with cremations.
To be honest I’ve been lucky enough not to experience ‘that’ many deaths in the family I never questioned it as being unusual.
The reason was because the person who died wanted to be cremated but their widow and children wanted somewhere to go to sit, remember them etc and the widow wants to be buried with him, so this way, everyone got what they wanted.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.