Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little nosey. So Saff is Muslim or may have been brought up that way.
She also has a cousin with the same name.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just had a little nosey. So Saff is Muslim or may have been brought up that way.
She also has a cousin with the same name.
When Baby A passed away, Saf shared a post saying she had passed in the month of Ramadaan and then wrote 'Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon' which means 'From Allah (God) we came and to Him is our return.' This is what Muslims say upon the death of someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going by Ashley’s sisters insta pics looks like she’s had a bit of work done In Turkey to

Reactions: 5
does Andrea Williams have bipolar
I don’t think he will have been referring to Andrea, I think they’ve been split up since Saf was a kid.

Going by Ashley’s sisters insta pics looks like she’s had a bit of work done In Turkey to
Her brother probably treat her!
What even is her job? Anyone know?

View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
These people have lost the plot! I bet she wouldn’t be saying that if her child was still here and they were making them
Jump through hoops for 10k though

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
Going off her logic then if Jimmy Saville had a child and it died of cancer would he get a ‘get out of jail free card’ (so to speak) too?

Also the bit about watching your child suffer with cancer… what about taking away pain relief and blasting music?

Everybody sympathises with what happened to Azaylia but that does not give him or her a pass to do whatever they please especially when it was public money and when they gave their word that all monies - except funeral costs - would go into the charity.
They also actively continue to IGNORE questions surrounding the evidence that suggests they have lied.
None of this ok whether you’re child dies of cancer or your mum.
None of this is ok whether you’re Ashley Cain or Joe Bloggs.

If you’ve watched a child suffer with cancer or watched a mother deal with a loss then why aren’t these people doing their damned hardest to help others?
Even if it’s with the little things?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think he will have been referring to Andrea, I think they’ve been split up since Saf was a kid.

Her brother probably treat her!
What even is her job? Anyone know?

These people have lost the plot! I bet she wouldn’t be saying that if her child was still here and they were making them
Jump through hoops for 10k though

Nail technician (link in her bio) however no posts since 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.