Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Another poster has said it best. That’s azaylias legacy, that people will no longer donate to go fund mes.
Such a sad turn of events for what could’ve been an amazing charity had it been run by people with morals.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Now that is creating a legacy ! Creating real awareness , doing meaningful deeds to those who need it .
I am not joking when I say, they should hand over what’s left to Charlotte / Sophies Legacy. That would be a real change, not like the bullshit they promise.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
So by their logic, my dad died of cancer, I can go and rob a bank now and when the police come to take me away I can say hang on a minute who heres got a dead dad? Do you know the pain? Then I’ll get away with it. Thanks orange army!!!

• Heart

ImShook

VIP Member
So she travelled to Ibiza with TUI, not a budget airline like easier/Ryanair so obviously a package holiday for 1 week or even 2
I’ve just looked at the prices at the moment, they start around £1200 per person self catering. . Plus no doubt an under occupancy supplement as I wouldn’t have thought she would be sharing a room.
What a waste of money! It’s disgraceful,, she should have bought Aria a Disneyland holiday instead! Greedy selfish vulgar woman!
Magical/Memorable Moments are for members of staff only.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Heart
  • Wow

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I can’t believe what ☕ has arrived today 😳
I believe it all to be fair, as a few other locals have touched on all aspects of this over the last 6 months or so, reiterates their words. I’m not surprised nice to have it confirmed again 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Sitting there with her full face of caked on makeup, videoing the sun, the same sun that sets every night.
Then say she misses her baby and needs to get back to the other side of the island before the partying starts..
Saf you fucking partied when baby was hours from death. You partied at her funeral, you partied at her grave and now you expect us to be sympathetic to you?

You are a disgrace. As I've said before, you're not missing azaylia too much this month when you've been on virgin cruises and then ran off to ibiza to handcuff yourself to you need best mate.
What are you doing there exactly?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so she’s gone from San Antonio to Ibiza Town other side of the island, where she’s having her nice quiet dinner) across the island yes, but only 15 mins away. Anybody who knows ibiza will know that Ibiza town is even more crazy, it’s the capital, cosmopolitan gay scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really takes folk for fools, I know exactly where she was standing doing that story and trust me there is nothing QUIET there.

So she’s moved from throwing her lifestyle in her followers faces last week, to attempting to play down like she’s living like a nun in IBIzA 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was wondering why she put so much emphasis of videoed water being poured into a wine glass at Cala Basa yesterday, which will have been jumping there
aswell on a Saturday afternoon.

Saf, you are on the party island of the world, and after 2 years of lockdown, don’t try and make out you are on finding yourself on a religious retreat. Silly Girl is digging herself a bigger hole on the daily 🤦🏻‍♀️
You would have thought that she would realise that people can see right through her now.

This reminds me of that phone call you would make to your mum, saying you were staying at your friends house watching a dvd, when in reality you are in the park getting sloshed on a cheap 2 litre bottle of cider with a load of school pals. Liar!

If she wanted a nice quiet holiday of reflection, she could have gone to the Lake Distruct, she’s wasted more than enough money in this past year, priorities are all wrong 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
The picture of the tube is their favorite, the sympathy getter

She's a strong person apparently
Exactly,,, it’s the publics constant reminder that she was not just an ordinary child that sadly died, this little girl lit up the world orange and inspired so many people 😩😔

Remember when his car sprayer mate was interviewing him couple of weeks ago, he said that he wouldn’t allow anybody to forget Azaylia. It’s embarrassing! Azaylia is the same as every other child that dies before they should.
i feel bad to say this but I see a picture of her now and all I think of is corruption, she’s remembered for all the wrong reasons, fact! 🥲

I wonder if the orange army were expecting an announcement of a Queens honorary award for them today?
🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leftside up

She's been very quiet today. 👋Hi Saf, nice to know you take note of us tattlers!
My want is that she pulls on her big girl 👢👢
Packs her little 🧳 with wheels on.

✈ off towards a🍊 🌅

On remote 🏝 with no 📱

Never to be heard or seen again. ✔

Pictures added to help Saf understand 👌

• Haha

Osco2022

Sophies Legacy is just amazing.

Whilst Ash and Saf are sunning themselves, who is running TAF? Clearly neither of them give a shit. I can see it folding by the end of the year. The pair of them are an embarrassment.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She is a disgrace videoing that couple at the neighbouring grave. It was painfully obvious that the guy was horrified.
A total invasion of privacy.
I would shove the camera up her hole if she did that to me.
Fucking stop it Saf, stop videoing people who don't want you near them, stop mooching off everyone else, stop dumping shite on your child's grave (a plastic cocktail holder novelty duck?) And shitty bells.

You need to check yourself in somewhere and have your head read

weenerwilliam

it's so weird, there's still people sticking upforthem "it's their own money" "they have been through the worst yhing ever" "he has done so much for kids with cancer"

They DIDN'T HAVE THEIR "OWN MONEY" hence donations to pay for hotels
THEY WERE IN DEBT - NEITHER HAD HIGH FLYING CAREERS- they can barely spell, unemployable - influencer is their only hope
A CHILD DYING DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE CAN DO NO FUCKING WRONG

What exactly has he "done" besides some SHIT challenges to raise HIS profile, a lot of hot air, collect more donations..and talk about HIS DAUGHTER - is he a doctor is he carrying out surgeries? What has he done? Is he an academic conducting research? He has done FUCK all, the challenges were about him, the 100 mile marathon was utter nonsense ..people train for marathons, they finish all haggered, sweaty unable to stand, but BEAST ran 100 miles and not out of breathe, could still shout his shit "lion" "lets go champ" -talk about his daughter?

What has he done to help any children?Oh they've donated money here and there - MONEY THAT ISN'T THERES -HOW KIND OF THEM, WHAT ANGELS - and they do that begrudgingly

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Nah imagine her harassing jack grealish with Wayne dustycock in ocean beach, second hand embarrassment or what

• Haha
  • Sick

misslovely35

Iv noticed too a few of his followers have even stated they've stuck up for him in other posts but seeing him smoking a cigar and being head of a children's cancer foundation hasn't sat right with them at all. It's finally happening the little things are being seen and that's what we need those little things then make people change there opinion like they did myself a few month back and they then look at the big things

The he's not going to shag you ya know has me 💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Osco2022

TAF will definitely fold before accounts are due. I can't see any other way out for them.

Osco2022

His deleted all the comments and posted a story about jealous people what a cunt
Standard response from Ashley.

I think the pair of them are starting to feel the heat now.

I just checked the latest IG stats and they are both losing on average 260-300 followers a day.

TAF has also lost 900 followers in the last 30 days.

• Wow
  • Heart