Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has liked every single comment on her last post. All saying she looks beautiful. I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ When are people going to stop kissing her ass
At one time she would only ‘like’ the blue ticks, now she so desperate to keep the followers that are showing her interest.
The 175 followers gained on Tuesday,
Will have been sent over from Sophie Legacy as the interview was that night.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely none of this surprises me. She has the depth of a puddle and it’s very clear had been chasing the IG lifestyle for quite some time. Now riding off the coat tails of her deceased daughter before and after death. I wonder if her intelligence levels allow her to realise how despicable she actually is? It’s no surprise she parented the way she did before diagnoses given it was Andrea poor baby A was with when she was gravely illl and rushed to hospital - while they partied in a different part of the country.
Sounds pretty much like I imagined, they didn't want a child, it gets in the way of the me me me me me routine, of course when the childs now unwell, its a perfect opportunity to try and gain more exposure, attention, followers, and money and in Ashleys cash reinvent himself from a piece of tit thats vulgar to women to a doting dad..I knew it was all an act

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes my friend was good friends with her at one point, there for her through her lowest. Then as soon as she was getting a bit of the z lifestyle she binned them off. Stopped replying to messages & deleted a lot of friends off her insta to make out she had a big following & didn't follow many back. Also like you say only responded to the blue ticks.

Reactions: 11
Show me on your fingers, how many million you stole from charity? 😜😳
I mean, what in the 1980’s catalogue pose, is she doing here? Shes so cringe 😳😳😳
of courseee she has some god awful tattoos too, i didn't know..but i should have guessed really

Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
doting dad cheating on pregnant girlfriend..sounds about right

That video where he talks about girls and basically says he sleeps with all these girls but they're below him,hes a real piece of tit

i 100% believe he would have said get ridof the child at first, then when the child became poorly, perfect time to try and reinvent himself as the caring, doting dad, a nice guy - a nice guy cheating on his pregnant girlfriend

lol the green lamborghini..while living at home at his dads? and it got taken away as he couldn't pay ...but that's what pisses me off, all his flashy for show crap is paid for by the gofundme, all the money he wasted and got in debt, was paid off with gofundme

Reactions: 8
So Safiyya fell out with her mum because her mum was allegedly dipping into the donations.
This was BEFORE A&S’s main GFM for Azaylia was made.

This has me thinking…
Just how many GFM’s were made for this family or even by this family?
How many fundraisers on the side were held?

The only thing that has been declared is the amount raised on the main GFM.

Were any Just Giving pages made?
I’m Aware of her brother doing one. Don’t think Andrea would dip in,, unless it was to pay for their hotel. That accusation has guilt written all over it, as they probably knew then their plan to steal the treatment GFM, so was a forefront in her mind.
she also accused Andrea of stealing the Amazon gifts too, this to me sounds like an instigating trouble making accusation at her mother (on Ashley’s instruction remember he needed sharp quick rid of her)
Putting the ball in Andrea’s court to kick off resulting in the big fallout. 💯
I would have kicked off too, anybody would, they set the stage for that, he got what he planned, no more Andrea involved in his fake charity, to scupper the plot

of courseee she has some god awful tattoos too, i didn't know..but i should have guessed really

doting dad cheating on pregnant girlfriend..sounds about right

That video where he talks about girls and basically says he sleeps with all these girls but they're below him,hes a real piece of tit

i 100% believe he would have said get ridof the child at first, then when the child became poorly, perfect time to try and reinvent himself as the caring, doting dad, a nice guy - a nice guy cheating on his pregnant girlfriend
Let’s be honest though he didn’t have a lot more he could do given we were lockdown, I bet it would have been a completely different story if he had been free to roam and slink around. His hands were tied, he had no choice, the whole world was locked down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ash is so full of tit. Now he has met another wise old man

Saff has no family of her own apart from her brother and no mates from her life. So I don't think she does actually give a tit about dropping people for gain. No doubt she will try move in with eye brow guy or someone soon to help with her following. Noticed she replies to the blue tick comments

Ash is so full of tit. Now he has met another wise old man

Saff has no family of her own apart from her brother and no mates from her life. So I don't think she does actually give a tit about dropping people for gain. No doubt she will try move in with eye brow guy or someone soon to help with her following. Noticed she replies to the blue tick comments
If shes planning on going back, doing the rest of the season in Ibiza (I think brow Guy may be there for a while) then she has definitely had the GFM money, you can’t independently rent accommodation over there unless you have thousands and thousands to spare, (that’s if she could actually get a place, it’s ridiculously overpriced and over populated/fully booked a year in advance) , I am Not kidding if I say you will be looking at least £1000 PER week starting price for a small apartment for a month rental onwards!!!
not her best idea, for someone in her frame of mind, Could end up a very slippery dangerous slope. The majority (not all but ALOT) of the summer population live
their lives with regular class A drugs. , extremely difficult to avoid.
I can see her attraction to it though, there isn’t anywhere like it in the world, I went for a week and came back 9 months later! Best time of my life! 😳

If shes planning on going back, doing the rest of the season in Ibiza (I think brow Guy may be there for a while) then she has definitely had the GFM money, you can’t independently rent accommodation over there unless you have thousands and thousands to spare, (that’s if she could actually get a place, it’s ridiculously overpriced and over populated/fully booked a year in advance) , I am Not kidding if I say you will be looking at least £1000 PER week starting price for a small apartment for a month rental onwards!!!
not her best idea, for someone in her frame of mind, Could end up a very slippery dangerous slope. The majority (not all but ALOT) of the summer population live
their lives with regular class A drugs. , extremely difficult to avoid.
I can see her attraction to it though, there isn’t anywhere like it in the world, I went for a week and came back 9 months later! Best time of my life! 😳
Here are a few examples, 1 month stay from the 13th of June…. The cheapest one is a room sharing a place! Mad!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s really filming someone visiting their mothers grave! You can tell he doesn’t want to be filmed because he doesn’t even respond to her!! I would hate for one of my loved ones to be buried there 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s really filming someone visiting their mothers grave! You can tell he doesn’t want to be filmed because he doesn’t even respond to her!! I would hate for one of my loved ones to be buried there 🙈
She was bang out of order doing that she’s disgusting, she turns a quiet reflective place into an invasion of privacy

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Some one seriously needs to tell her how to read the room and stop videoing people

Reactions: 16
Maybe they are going to use Andrea as the scapegoat and try and blame her for the missing money!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just caught up from today been HOOOOKKKEEDDD on Johnny depp and Amber heard trial ha.....anyhoo really jubilee flags all over the already overflowed grave I dunno why I didn't think it could get anymore tackier!!!
And yeaaaa course Mr vein you came across a wise old man who told you a story 🤥🤥 I dunno what's worse the fact he believes this tit or his followers do 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Some one seriously needs to tell her how to read the room and stop videoing people
Iv just seen her post ignorant duck she really is could tell they were uncomfortable! She has no regards what's so ever for other people's privacy or personal space.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just caught up from today been HOOOOKKKEEDDD on Johnny depp and Amber heard trial ha.....anyhoo really jubilee flags all over the already overflowed grave I dunno why I didn't think it could get anymore tackier!!!
And yeaaaa course Mr vein you came across a wise old man who told you a story 🤥🤥 I dunno what's worse the fact he believes this tit or his followers do 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
All of it is the same amount of ick. 💩💩💩💩 not even sure why I even look at their posts anymore. Nothing is going to change. Probably need to delete instagram too.

Reactions: 4
All of it is the same amount of ick. 💩💩💩💩 not even sure why I even look at their posts anymore. Nothing is going to change. Probably need to delete instagram too.
I know same this is exactly my thoughts nothing is going to change

Reactions: 3
Maybe they are going to use Andrea as the scapegoat and try and blame her for the missing money!
Yeah, they've already tried that. I'm not going to blindly believe anyone. Everyone has their own version and not one of them will ever tell the truth. We've been robbed and that's probably the end of this story.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
I absolutely believe every word of this. Ash was so cold to her at the funeral except when he’d had a few shandys he decided to have a little dance with her
The only part im hesitant to believe is saffs mom robbing the money. Even if she did, its ok for ash and saff to steal the money but not andrea? 🤣🤣🤣😆
Once theyre found about about their immoral actions of taking the money all these z lister friends shes made will be off. Shes cut off her family and her friends. She doesnt have the figure she once had to go back to the sugar daddies…… what will she do? i honestly cant see them back together. Its what saff wants but it looks to me like ash cant stand her. He will probably end up accidently impregnating someone else by the end of the year and saff will be devastated and only have danny and a trip to nandos to comfort her.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up from today been HOOOOKKKEEDDD on Johnny depp!
I’ve just seen Jonny Depp with Sam Fenders on his stories in pub in Newcastle!! The worlds gone crazy!

A wise old man on a deserted Caribbean island who speaks ENGLISH! And gives advice like the wise old captain of the catamaran last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
what a load of bollocks 🤥 man!
this photo, I just can’t!!!!!!!! 🤮
I swear the guy has major issues, that’s not normal behaviour 🫣

I absolutely believe every word of this. Ash was so cold to her at the funeral except when he’d had a few shandys he decided to have a little dance with her
The only part im hesitant to believe is saffs mom robbing the money. Even if she did, its ok for ash and saff to steal the money but not andrea? 🤣🤣🤣😆
Once theyre found about about their immoral actions of taking the money all these z lister friends shes made will be off. Shes cut off her family and her friends. She doesnt have the figure she once had to go back to the sugar daddies…… what will she do? i honestly cant see them back together. Its what saff wants but it looks to me like ash cant stand her. He will probably end up accidently impregnating someone else by the end of the year and saff will be devastated and only have danny and a trip to nandos to comfort her.
Completely agree with you, I believe it all, except Andrea. She’s completely isolated herself from everyone in her past world, (the real world) silly woman, tit in her own nest basically.
I wouldn’t welcome her back now, if I was her mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What in the actual tacky duck is that grave?? Does A not deserve a little dignity in death? Do others not deserve a peaceful and well kept area in which to visit their loved ones? They could easily have made a memorial in their own garden and kept the grave more minimal, it doesn’t need to look like an overflowing bin

• Haha
She is a disgrace videoing that couple at the neighbouring grave. It was painfully obvious that the guy was horrified.
A total invasion of privacy.
I would shove the camera up her hole if she did that to me.
bleeping stop it Saf, stop videoing people who don't want you near them, stop mooching off everyone else, stop dumping shite on your child's grave (a plastic cocktail holder novelty duck?) And crappy bells.

You need to check yourself in somewhere and have your head read

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.