Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to spout so much tit in response to basic questions, her ability to bore everyone to tears is seriously impressive

Reactions: 5
For anyone who is bored and fancies reading war and peace. This isn’t all the stories either! God she doesn’t half for round the houses right?!

also who are these freaks that feel the need to message saying ‘I saw you at such and such and you were so nice’ 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never understood why influencers share that, is it so they look likeable and relateable because we all know our girls track record and she’s a witch Who blocks you as soon as you don’t have the same opinion as her 🤣

also I’m surprised we didn’t get a full essay when someone asked about the CS tattoo! I almost got the vibe she’s embarrassed. 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Wiki updated....thank me later 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wiki updated....thank me later 🤣😘
Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

I’m still howling at the ASA complaints at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charley full on mugging her off with that FaceTime screenshot and then full on taking the piss out of her clothes hahaha

• Haha
Ive never heard that cackle laugh before WTF😂
literally came here to say the same thing 🫣 sounds like an old witch cackling and not even in a funny way. in a bleeping creepy way 😂 if i was charley i’d of deffo got the ick with her by now. everything she does just makes me fuckin cringe man ew

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just listened to Tim Spector on Dr Chatterjee's podcast talking about the calorie counting trend amongst influencers, and how unhealthy it can be as health is more about whole foods and not the number of calories in an item if it's processed and artificial ingredients. I hope Asher sees it!!!

Just listened to Tim Spector on Dr Chatterjee's podcast talking about the calorie counting trend amongst influencers, and how unhealthy it can be as health is more about whole foods and not the number of calories in an item if it's processed and artificial ingredients. I hope Asher sees it!!!
The thing is I don't actually think she cares about it health wise, she just wants to stay as thin as possible without literally starving to death

Reactions: 5
Talking about her and charlys house 😂 u cant go in on a mortgage with someone youve known for 3 months. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll probably just move in with him because her uncle will kick her out now her brothers leaving

Reactions: 2
I'm not being funny but 'char' must be desperate if she hasn't scared him off/given him the ick yet..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s in the gym on a rest day….. her whole life has been a rest day. It really makes me cringe when she says she lifts weights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.