Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yet another question box with no questions answered… surprise surprise!!! this must be the 4th or 5th in a row she’s not answered a single question. either no one asks her anything or it’s full of hate 😂 embarrassing behaviour from her as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yet another question box with no questions answered… surprise surprise!!! this must be the 4th or 5th in a row she’s not answered a single question. either no one asks her anything or it’s full of hate 😂 embarrassing behaviour from her as usual
Don’t say that, she’ll write herself some questions now to make herself look popular!

there’ll be one about Lauren, and one about Charley 🤣basically anything to dispel any negative comments that keep ironically showing up on here 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is she not embarrassed walking round in a bikini top that doesn’t even fit her?? it’s giving me the ick 🤢 put your plastic boobs away into something that actually fits you asher it’s not a good look
I think this is the worst thing she has ever loaded. Wearing a top that barely covers your plastic boobs not very classy at all. I’m so embarrassed for her 😂

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion
CHARR don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished into thin air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her latest vlog- telling us she has to size up in trainers because she has muscley calves….. she does know her calves arent in her ankles right? 😂😂😂
What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her q+ a just addressing stuff said on here obviously
Yep, my thoughts exactly 🤣🤣🤣

talking about her obvious weight gain and lack of gym
Claims she has some form of sports injury 🙄
Also claims she didn’t drink alcohol for 18 months because of her sepsis and the meds she was on! I call bullshit!

also claims she doesn’t drink at home but she’s drank when she’s been round Charley’s house 🙄

who even asks these questions lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that evil eye keeps all the tattlers away 🤣🙄 has she ever thought what people say on here is actually truthful 🤣

also, sizing up because of her calves 🤣 is she bleeping offit?! She chats such bleeping tit
side note, but that mild/wild/whatever tattoo looks awful 👀

Wow that Q&A session was a lot busier than usual.. put a few questions in yaself Asher 🤣

she basically spoke about everything we’ve spoken about on here! She’s so transparent.

i see she’s no longer working too 🤣 she’s a full time influencer now 🤣

Finally doing some influencing work after months of being a slob, bet shes gone on after those question boxes how hard it is being an influencer and how many hours u have to put in 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.