Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the gym on a rest day….. her whole life has been a rest day. It really makes me cringe when she says she lifts weights
lmaoooo rest day! The last 6 months have been a rest day for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought she never had bad vibes?! 🤣 since she bought that evil eye bracelet seems evil has followed her lmaoooo

Reactions: 2
lmaoooo rest day! The last 6 months have been a rest day for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought she never had bad vibes?! 🤣 since she bought that evil eye bracelet seems evil has followed her lmaoooo
Omg you are so right, what are these bad vibes she is talking about 😂
the video on her story right now of her zooming in on her “pump” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’m so embarrassed for her. It’s the cringiest thing she’s done in so long. It’s not a “pump” Asher, its the pose you’re holding. Bless you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg you are so right, what are these bad vibes she is talking about 😂
the video on her story right now of her zooming in on her “pump” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’m so embarrassed for her. It’s the cringiest thing she’s done in so long. It’s not a “pump” Asher, its the pose you’re holding. Bless you
omg girl, ran here to talk about this too 😂😂 as if this girl can get anymore tragic. What is this SHITE

Attachments

• Haha
omg girl, ran here to talk about this too 😂😂 as if this girl can get anymore tragic. What is this SHITE
It’s so cringe. We know she hasn’t been to the gym because she hasn’t posted a video of herself in a sports bra whilst walking into Rhyl leisure centre. She then confirmed it herself that she hasn’t been working out on her last q&a but then suddenly yesterday is a rest day 😂
Asher, stop trying to be that girl

I’m eagerly anticipating a video of her eating eggs, chilli and spinach now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so cringe. We know she hasn’t been to the gym because she hasn’t posted a video of herself in a sports bra whilst walking into Rhyl leisure centre. She then confirmed it herself that she hasn’t been working out on her last q&a but then suddenly yesterday is a rest day 😂
Asher, stop trying to be that girl

I’m eagerly anticipating a video of her eating eggs, chilli and spinach now
we’d legit have a video of her walking into the gym, a video of her doing some badly done squats and then a video walking out, along with a video of how sweaty her hair is but she refuses to wash it cause she’s a scruffy bleep!

hahahahaha you’re squeezing your glutes together Asher that’s not a pump 🤣

• Haha
She claims she films to check her form after an injury 🙃 why do you still post it on insta then lol! Stop lying

Reactions: 3
it’s the ribbed shorts and the pose for me 😂 and her arse is still as flat as a pancake. i am so embarrassed for her what is there to show off??? 😭😂 why is she flaunting it? there’s nothing there asher. maybe she’ll get bum implants next to go with her boobs and call it PUMP GAINS 💪🏼🍑

• Haha
She needs to pull those leggings out her arse. We all know it’s flat as duck giving yourself a wedgie ain’t foolin anyone Asher love

we’d legit have a video of her walking into the gym, a video of her doing some badly done squats and then a video walking out, along with a video of how sweaty her hair is but she refuses to wash it cause she’s a scruffy bleep!

hahahahaha you’re squeezing your glutes together Asher that’s not a pump 🤣
You are literally on the money here 😂😂
She was on a pull machine and she said it looks like she’s getting down to propose… it’s called getting down on one knee not getting down on two knees with your legs wide open 😂😂
she is such an attention seeker that just craves validation

Reactions: 1
Putting pics of her drinks at Lauren on her stories and she’s all of a sudden home. Promoting drink driving now hun?

Feel like she’s the type of girl to fake anxiety to get attention from her fella also

Putting pics of her drinks at Lauren on her stories and she’s all of a sudden home. Promoting drink driving now hun?

Feel like she’s the type of girl to fake anxiety to get attention from her fella also
i wondered this.. we clearly saw her drinking and now she’s home. Think I’ll have a chat with her local police force and get some intel put in. I can’t abide drink drivers at all! 😡😡😡

wonder why she’s not staying at her besties tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️
And lmaooooo yeah she only suffers from health anxiety 🙄give it a rest you bleeping wet lettuce!

• Haha
i wondered this.. we clearly saw her drinking and now she’s home. Think I’ll have a chat with her local police force and get some intel put in. I can’t abide drink drivers at all! 😡😡😡

wonder why she’s not staying at her besties tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️
And lmaooooo yeah she only suffers from health anxiety 🙄give it a rest you bleeping wet lettuce!
If she suffered from health anxiety she would eat a proper diet, not binge on alcohol and definitely not take drugs. Yet another one of her lies.

Again with the screen shots of conversations that she underlines and circles tit on - give a flying duck. It’s so embarrassingly cringe! Why do we need a screen shot of a conversation where Lauren says ‘safe flight’ and she’s making a whole big deal out of it?! It’s like school girl tit, grow up you’re almost 30 you bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again with the screen shots of conversations that she underlines and circles tit on - give a flying duck. It’s so embarrassingly cringe! Why do we need a screen shot of a conversation where Lauren says ‘safe flight’ and she’s making a whole big deal out of it?! It’s like school girl tit, grow up you’re almost 30 you bleeping weirdo.
Its like she’s trying to prove to strangers that Lauren likes her

3 times on that blog she tells him she loves him and three times noting back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said it to Lauren so I couldn't really understand the point in this story 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.