Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is that photo not actually weird at all? She’s actually so dull isn’t she

Reactions: 3
It’s so annoying whenever she gets a tattoo and she’s like “we struggled to find placement” as if she’s absolutely covered when she is not covered at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so annoying whenever she gets a tattoo and she’s like “we struggled to find placement” as if she’s absolutely covered when she is not covered at all 🤦🏼‍♀️
coming from someone who is heavily tattooed and has friends in the industry, she is exactly the kind of person every tattoo artist DREADS tattooing 😂 she has like 4 scribbles on each arm and she thinks she’s covered and running out of space? Girl please sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i’ll be seeing this in my nightmares tonight nearly shat myself when i went on my insta feed and saw this horrific photo 💀
Her smile is awful!
Also why is she calling Chester her local? She’s been to opera grill once in god knows how long and hasn’t had a single night out in Chester for ages.
Your local is Rhyl Aldi Asher

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her smile is awful!
Also why is she calling Chester her local? She’s been to opera grill once in god knows how long and hasn’t had a single night out in Chester for ages.
Your local is Rhyl Aldi Asher

Asher when she says shes local to Chester

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like Lasher have gone the distance. I know Lauren travels with her hubby during the season but I’m sure if she really wanted to see Asher, Asher were Joe Goldberg her way to wherever Lauren was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m from Scotland so have no idea the distance is Chester somewhere you can go to for a night out from wales or would you need to go for the weekend?

I hate that she posts the fact she takes drinks to her nail technician almost every time she goes. It's so show offy. I wonder how many nice things she does without getting Instagram or YouTube content of it.
Her nail tech is so rude! My sister asked if she could book in with her because she’s Asher’s nail tech 🤢 and said nail tech said to her that she hasn’t got time to answer questions like that and my sister should have paid attention to her stories pointing out that she’s fully booked until September.

I’m from Scotland so have no idea the distance is Chester somewhere you can go to for a night out from wales or would you need to go for the weekend?
Nah, Chester is about 45/60 mins away from Rhyl. Much more classier but deffo not local to Asher. She just can’t stand the fact she lives in Rhyl 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shut up that’s so rude I’d have told her to duck right off!!! So much for surrounding yourself with positives girls girls Asher xx

• Haha
I think her week long anxiety is coming from insecurities in her relationship. She travelled 4 hours down south to see ‘Charl’ and and basically three wheeled with his friend. He’s constantly out driving DJ Alisha (who is absolutely stunning) from gig to gig and she’s just side lined.
She goes on about how much they’ve travelled together, LA = gig, Ibiza = gig, Amsterdam = gig. If he was giving 100% like she expects and articulates on her ‘brew true’ page she wouldn’t be posting passive aggressive re-written nonsense.

Forgot to mention, she’s embarrassing AF
100% this. Charley is a snake, you can tell that a mile off. Her mental health must be through the floor wondering what he’s up to all the time. And it’s blatantly obvious that he’s not into her as much as she’s into him.
Also, she’s gone from tee total, getting up early to make veggie soups to being out every weekend, slamming tequila down her throat and shoving god knows what up her nose. She must be in a constant state of alcohol and drug induced anxiety. This lifestyle is not her true calling and she knows it

Shut up that’s so rude I’d have told her to duck right off!!! So much for surrounding yourself with positives girls girls Asher xx
Horrid isn’t it. My sister ended up going to someone else and her nails looked insane. I have a friend who used to be a client of Asher’s nail tech and she said the reason she’s fully booked isn’t because she has loads of clients it’s because she’s so slow and like a shaking nervous wreck so her appointments take about 2 hours

Also i have a bit of tea. Haven’t been on here in ages because I’ve been so busy but catching up is hilarious 😂
So my friend works at a Chester restaurant called Upstairs at the Grill, it closed for a refurb and has recently opened. Apparently Asher called and also followed up with an email on the blag for a free meal 🤢 saying that she’s one of the top local influencers and they would get so many bookings from her 😂
Keep in mind that this is a popular restaurant and doesn’t need to give out freebies she’s just such a beg.
And finally yet another complaint to the asa from me. It’s infuriating how she thinks she’s clever with her ad placement on her posts. Asher - just make the word ad more prominent. That means not hiding it behind your profile pic and not trying to blend it in to the background of your posts. Is it really that bleeping hard you dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her nail tech is so rude! My sister asked if she could book in with her because she’s Asher’s nail tech 🤢 and said nail tech said to her that she hasn’t got time to answer questions like that and my sister should have paid attention to her stories pointing out that she’s fully booked until September.

Nah, Chester is about 45/60 mins away from Rhyl. Much more classier but deffo not local to Asher. She just can’t stand the fact she lives in Rhyl 😂
Not to stick up for her but it’s deffo not 45/60 mins from Rhyl to Chester 😂 I live in north wales and it’s only about 20/25 mins to Chester

Reactions: 2
50 mins according to maps?
Don’t know why maps would take anyone that way but if you go through Fflint it’s not that long, I think everyone from our area calls chester the “local” because we don’t have like bars / restaurants and Chester is the closest place for us

Also Asher is STILL walking the dog on the beach when it’s not allowed during this time of the year does she think rules just don’t apply to her ?

Reactions: 1
Chester is still not her local town thou 🤣

also can’t believe she begged for a free meal! 🤣 girl you most certainly ain’t a top influencer! She should have attached her YouTube video saying how much she hates influencers or does she forget about that video lmao

Reactions: 4
yawning at her stories about this tea and coffee station at charley’s 🥱 last time it was making the ex soup for work, now she’s making her new fella a coffee. what does she want? girlfriend of the year award? think it’s quite normal to make your other half a drink in the morning or have a place in your kitchen where there’s a coffee machine or pots with tea coffee sugar in them. wow she is so plain but she thinks she’s so quirky!! zzzzzz BORING

Reactions: 6
Anybody else feel like Charley is just using her? Whenever she goes down to see him she spends the whole time on her own could he make it anymore obvious he doesn’t “love” her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.