Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why’s she putting these quotes on her story as if she’s single and wants her ex to see them? she’s literally in a relationship and is posting these quotes basically saying you’ll be missing me etc. how narcissistic can you get 😂

Reactions: 7
why’s she putting these quotes on her story as if she’s single and wants her ex to see them? she’s literally in a relationship and is posting these quotes basically saying you’ll be missing me etc. how narcissistic can you get 😂
I thought this!!

Reactions: 2
Its confusing me cos I keep thinking they've split and shes posting it as a dig but then the next story is him doing some dull thing 😅

Reactions: 6
Bumper was deffo not chasing a fuckin squirrel on Rhyl beach though was he Asher….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s gonna wait until Wednesday to wash her hair.. in this heat. It’s clearly not been washed since Friday when she was last in the salon 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 bleeping smelly witch! I can’t understand how she gets to rep for a company that sell hair products and she legit can’t wash her hair cause she’s so lazy! It’s not as if she’s working 12 hour shifts a day either 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 honestly makes me feel so ill

This is also the same girl that has been in the gym twice over the weekend too.. and still not washed that damn hair 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s gonna wait until Wednesday to wash her hair.. in this heat. It’s clearly not been washed since Friday when she was last in the salon 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 bleeping smelly witch! I can’t understand how she gets to rep for a company that sell hair products and she legit can’t wash her hair cause she’s so lazy! It’s not as if she’s working 12 hour shifts a day either 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 honestly makes me feel so ill

This is also the same girl that has been in the gym twice over the weekend too.. and still not washed that damn hair 🤢
Shes just a lazy skank

Reactions: 1

Ew it was dripping in gravy aswell what a woman

I don’t want to be a witch but the videos and photos of her in underwear on her stories right now are gross. How is her boyfriend proud of that? Surely he’s ashamed his girlfriend flaunts it for the general to see. I’m embarrassed for her. When will she learn that getting her plastics out in a bra isn’t going to gain her followers.
She was so much more appealing when she was her normal self from Rhyl

Reactions: 10
i can’t stand the way she flaunts on her stories about all these designer stuff she buys. one of her bags is worth more than my monthly pay packet 😳 think it’s disgusting behaviour considering the majority of people are struggling in a cost of living crisis. some people can’t afford to feed their kids and she’s out here flaunting how many designer bags she’s got. read the room love, people don’t care about materialistic things like your designer bags and expensive trainers when there’s kids and families out there starving. honestly hate this influencer culture making out like it’s normal to be living the way she is

• Heart
i can’t stand the way she flaunts on her stories about all these designer stuff she buys. one of her bags is worth more than my monthly pay packet 😳 think it’s disgusting behaviour considering the majority of people are struggling in a cost of living crisis. some people can’t afford to feed their kids and she’s out here flaunting how many designer bags she’s got. read the room love, people don’t care about materialistic things like your designer bags and expensive trainers when there’s kids and families out there starving. honestly hate this influencer culture making out like it’s normal to be living the way she is
tbf so many influencers do this now. Just remember the bigger picture. She’s got nothing worth having really! No house, cars on lease etc dead end job (let’s face it being an influencer will dry up eventually) no proper skills.

she’s just a grotty smelly greasy mess

• Heart
I think her week long anxiety is coming from insecurities in her relationship. She travelled 4 hours down south to see ‘Charl’ and and basically three wheeled with his friend. He’s constantly out driving DJ Alisha (who is absolutely stunning) from gig to gig and she’s just side lined.
She goes on about how much they’ve travelled together, LA = gig, Ibiza = gig, Amsterdam = gig. If he was giving 100% like she expects and articulates on her ‘brew true’ page she wouldn’t be posting passive aggressive re-written nonsense.

Forgot to mention, she’s embarrassing AF

Reactions: 13
I think her week long anxiety is coming from insecurities in her relationship. She travelled 4 hours down south to see ‘Charl’ and and basically three wheeled with his friend. He’s constantly out driving DJ Alisha (who is absolutely stunning) from gig to gig and she’s just side lined.
She goes on about how much they’ve travelled together, LA = gig, Ibiza = gig, Amsterdam = gig. If he was giving 100% like she expects and articulates on her ‘brew true’ page she wouldn’t be posting passive aggressive re-written nonsense.

Forgot to mention, she’s embarrassing AF
his last three grid posts are what she’s tagged him in too😂 like he’s not posted her himself. It just looks so desperate because he doesn’t usually post and now all of a sudden the only grid photos are ones she’s tagging them in.

i think she is deep down very insecure and she deffo doesn’t trust him. He does look very sly like.

personally I think she’s still very lost and thinks this lad and this lifestyle is what she wants but she’s changing everything about herself to fit in.

Reactions: 5
Imagining asher at 50 with leathery skin from hammering the holidays and beds. With her angel energy tattoo next to those huge implants. So tacky and cringe i cant cope 😂😂

• Haha
I hate that she posts the fact she takes drinks to her nail technician almost every time she goes. It's so show offy. I wonder how many nice things she does without getting Instagram or YouTube content of it.

Yeah the whole trip thing is pushing it. It’s not like they’ve sat and said let’s have a nice romantic holidays they’ve basically just gone to raves that happen to be in another country 🤣 and straight home after, no time spent just the two of them

Not Asher reading here last night and posting this ironically .. just to prove her bf says he loves her 😅 we see you boo 🥰

Also why does she underline stuff from her phone conversations 🙄

She should have bought the iced coffee for the poor girl who had to wade through her greasy sweaty disgusting head of unwashed hair 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.