Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else feel like Charley is just using her? Whenever she goes down to see him she spends the whole time on her own could he make it anymore obvious he doesn’t “love” her
I find it weird how much time the both of them spend on their phones in each others company. Idk if we're just weird but the only time me and my fella really go on our phones when we're together is to search something we're discussing or if we get a direct message through from a mate or family member. I'd feel rubbish if I went over and sat whilst he flicked through Instagram and we live 5 mins down the road from each other, never mind a long distance drive.

Reactions: 5
think it’s time to think of a new thread name! i’m deffo not creative enough but i’m sure the rest of you can make something funny up 🤣

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why maps would take anyone that way but if you go through Fflint it’s not that long, I think everyone from our area calls chester the “local” because we don’t have like bars / restaurants and Chester is the closest place for us

Also Asher is STILL walking the dog on the beach when it’s not allowed during this time of the year does she think rules just don’t apply to her ?
I disagree. I lived in Prestatyn and going that way was at least 40 mins

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Asher Mary Lou - how long till Charley says f***k you.

All I can think of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.