Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Hatersloveme on the winning thread title (had to crop to fit)!

Full title:
Asher Mary Lou - as creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window all whilst claiming she’s not from Rhyl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can these people not eat or drink anything without side eyeing themselves in the camera? Its just the same tit over and over. She was at an event but shared literally nothing about the event or brand, just more footage eyefucking herself.

Reactions: 12
Can these people not eat or drink anything without side eyeing themselves in the camera? Its just the same tit over and over. She was at an event but shared literally nothing about the event or brand, just more footage eyefucking herself.
She thinks shes the most important person doesnt she

Reactions: 5
I am new to her, but I honestly can't comprehend standing alone waffling on about every aspect of your life to complete strangers. I can't stop watching because it's actually funny. Its like when you're on the train and a smackhead comes and sits near you and starts talking at you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I agree but at the same time, I don’t think I could bare her talking about hair burst again. Between her and kate Hayes it’s just ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Well done to @Hatersloveme on the winning thread title (had to crop to fit)!

Full title:
Asher Mary Lou - as creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window all whilst claiming she’s not from Rhyl 🤣
Ahhhhhh well done on winning thread title 🤣 it’s so accurate!!

As if we’ve got a second thread! Was such a slow burner until about February and it’s just took off 🤣

I think we can safely say her PT and gym workouts will be left as a distant memory of thread 1 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhhh well done on winning thread title 🤣 it’s so accurate!!

As if we’ve got a second thread! Was such a slow burner until about February and it’s just took off 🤣

I think we can safely say her PT and gym workouts will be left as a distant memory of thread 1 🤣🤣🤣
I know! It’s literally blown up. If this doesn’t make her realise how much she’s changed and not for the better.

Her only exercise now is throwing tequila back and chasing after Lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually tried hairburst?? Did you notice any changes in your hair?
i have! I just use the normal shampoo and conditioner, wash my hair twice a week, and it has definitely grown over the past 6 months! But heard some bad reviews about it aswell 🤔 works for me though! Xx

Reactions: 1
Love Island starts 6th June apparently. Be interesting to see if shes on it. Thinking she’s going to be the next Molly-Mae no doubt

Reactions: 6
Love Island starts 6th June apparently. Be interesting to see if shes on it. Thinking she’s going to be the next Molly-Mae no doubt
I don’t understand how she could make herself look genuine in there in terms of looking for love. She’s outed her boyfriend in dirty deletes so if she pops up on love island then she’s only on there for one reason alone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And we have all the dirty deletes 😂 I don’t think she’s going to be on it as much as I would love to see
I don’t understand how she could make herself look genuine in there in terms of looking for love. She’s outed her boyfriend in dirty deletes so if she pops up on love island then she’s only on there for one reason alone
Also she’s just uploaded some pics from the hairburst even after our comments. Hi Asher 🐸 ☕

• Haha
I only ever use Olaplex. I don’t think I’d go to anything else. I know it sounds weird but I’m kinda the opposite and don’t try what the influencers recommend cause 9/10 it’s not genuinely approved by them. They just use it cause they are getting paid to advertise it

What’s happening with her crappy recycled quotes page. Hasn’t posted since 17th March 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.