Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever thought that it’s not a food allergy but all the unhealthy food and alcohol she keeps throwing down her neck! When she was with her ex she was very on point with her diet and never drank any alcohol! Now she’s drinking nearly every night and also eating out nearly every day! It’s gonna catch up with you babe 🙄
It’s definitely catching up with her. Her face looks chubby

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely catching up with her. Her face looks chubby
for someone who claims she knows a lot about diet and food, she’s clearly stupid if she thinks all this weight gain and bloating isn’t just because she’s eating and drinking crappy foods 🙄

Reactions: 3
for someone who claims she knows a lot about diet and food, she’s clearly stupid if she thinks all this weight gain and bloating isn’t just because she’s eating and drinking crappy foods 🙄
Because she’s obsessed with calories she probably binge eats as well and won’t eat much in the day and saves all her calories for a burger with booze and drugs at night. The thing with Asher is that you know when she’s fallen off the bandwagon because she isn’t throwing it down your neck. No early morning gym photos in the mirror or pictures of her eggs and spinach. She hasn’t been uploading her vlogs again because she’s had no Lauren to twit around in Manchester with.

Reactions: 7
Again with hiding the ‘AD’ I’ve circled it in these images because it’s literally so hidden you can barely see it. How is this girl allowed to get away with this?!
If she’s that embarrassed to be posting ads that she has to hide the ‘AD’, don’t post them.

Reactions: 6
I might be missing something but if you were getting paid ads from a company wouldn’t that be something you’d want to show off rather than hide? Like companies are paying you to talk about a product… you look stupid otherwise like you’re pretending you have an ad when you don’t?

I might be missing something but if you were getting paid ads from a company wouldn’t that be something you’d want to show off rather than hide? Like companies are paying you to talk about a product… you look stupid otherwise like you’re pretending you have an ad when you don’t?
I’ve always said this 🤣 pay me instead I’ll happily advertise it 🤣

she’s saying she could wake up there every morning, I honestly don’t know why influencers would choose to live in the uk? She’s not tied to a
Job and that’s her families place anyway same as at home. I know what I’d be doing anyway

Reactions: 4
new thread title idea
Charrr say hi to the vlog! Here's the security footage from our first snog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is she not embarrassed walking round in a bikini top that doesn’t even fit her?? it’s giving me the ick 🤢 put your plastic boobs away into something that actually fits you asher it’s not a good look
she looks so rough here. Also you can tell she’s on the nasals cause of all those freckles!

i honestly can’t believe we’re nearly on thread number 3! Crazy!
Btw that tattoo is so bleeping pathetic and tacky! Honestly I’d be so freaked out if someone got my initials after a couple of months! Does she not feel totally stupid 🤣

Attachments

I cant cope with her any longer 😂 I dont even know what she influences now. Hairburst but openly admits she never washes her own hair 😂 doesnt even cover her lies haha

Reactions: 1
I cant cope with her any longer 😂 I dont even know what she influences now. Hairburst but openly admits she never washes her own hair 😂 doesnt even cover her lies haha
She influences on how to be a complete psycho (Joe Goldberg vibes), influences getting tit pointless tattoos and how to be a tit dog mom to Bumper

She is an absolute scruff with her hair thou! She must bleeping hum!

The fact she goes abroad, uses the gym and sweats and still doesn’t wash her hair 🤢 it’s absolutely disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesnt do hauls, has no home content, doesnt inspire anyone anymore as has no routine at all, no makeup... Her content is bascically being unemployed following charlie or lauren about wherever in the world they are and getting fucked up 😂 still not seen sight of either one of her soulmates in Rhyl on her stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.