Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrie535

Get ready for a weekend of Asher glamourising her life again.
we should start a Asher bingo. You get a point for every time she
- calls a dog an earth angel
- eats/drinks something she’d never heard of before Lauren
- holds the camera on and angle and then pans it up and down her body
- puts on a fake accent
- wears a shit outfit that doesn’t cover her shit tits
- breathes in too much for a photo to make herself look thinner
- Asher standing in a DJ box thinking she looks really cool
- stunning scenes darlings
- gets someone’s initials tattooed on her after knowing them an hour

feel free to add on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Dantee

That group of lads are 100% not her ‘squad’
They have come over to stay for free
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion
CHARR don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished into thin air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The way she filmed herself handing him a bottle of water. What a mug, it's so rude I hope she gained his consent before filming him. So ironic she then goes to buy herself a £300 ring after crying about how shit the homeless man's life is, is this girl for real 😂😂
She’s absolutely not right in the head. Can’t afford to give a homeless man a 6 litres of water but can go and buy herself a wonky shaped ‘gold’ ring. Why is she strutting round the local grocery in a durag with plastic tits wider than her hips acting like the Salvation Army of Ibiza 😭
Charley hasn’t reposted any of her tags - she’s just free accommodation to him and his friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
No words! Imagine snogging your fella in the middle of the restaurant (nope) and THEN asking the staff for a copy of the footage?!! I mean WTF??? W T F!? Absolute bunny boiler behaviour… this ain’t going to last she’ll drive him away to the Himalayan mountains within a few months 🏃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did she introduce how they met like it was years ago!!

They like the fact that they trust each other.. hun your in the honeymoon period!!! You've known him 3 months, shagged him 8 weeks ago, YOUUUU DONT TRUST HIM!!! Give it 3 years when you piss each other off day in day out, and catch him looking at another girl, and tell me you have trust. JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PERFECT RELATIONSHIP

Do you know what they deserve each other!!! If he isn't running for the hills and playing along saying shit like 'ye we will be getting married soon' they deserve each other!!! Fucking idiots, pair of them, they want to get married because that's what there age group is doing and weddings look dreamy, they have no idea what marriage consists of!!! What shallow people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ive had a break from here because ive had some stuff going on personally.

i watched her boyfriend vlog and honestly I have never cringed so hard. The way she spoke constantly about sex and her tits, its like the kind of conversation you would expect from a 17 year old. ‘We have amazing sex’ I mean of course you do DARLING, you are in the honeymoon phase, we have all been there. Come back when you are still feeling the same 10 years down the line, living together, going through the stress of life, 3 kids etc. thats when its hard to keep your sex life alive, not after two months. Jesus wept. This is the easy part hun, it’s certainly no achievement. I still fancy the pants off my hubby and I trust him completely, he still makes me feel desired and loved, even after all these years, marriages take hard work, its not all sex and fake boobs. Shes so far removed from reality its quite sad really.

• Heart

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Been pied off already?

nobody has answered your pointless Q&A about the coke head you’ve been seeing for two seconds?

your local tanning shop has closed?

real tan contact have ran out of nasal sprays?

you’ve miscalculated your calories?

your hairdresser has banned you so now you need to wash your own hair?

you asked Nando’s for CCTV because you love it so much and they’ve filed a restraining order because they are concerned you’re not normal?

you’ve just realised how much of a huge beg you are?

boyfriends had your share of the sniff?

just some of the reasons why our bruv could be in a bad mood

✨ stunning scenes ✨

Attachments

• Haha

holdupwaitaminute

Get ready for a weekend of Asher glamourising her life again.
we should start a Asher bingo. You get a point for every time she
- calls a dog an earth angel
- eats/drinks something she’d never heard of before Lauren
- holds the camera on and angle and then pans it up and down her body
- puts on a fake accent
- wears a shit outfit that doesn’t cover her shit tits
- breathes in too much for a photo to make herself look thinner
- Asher standing in a DJ box thinking she looks really cool
- stunning scenes darlings
- gets someone’s initials tattooed on her after knowing them an hour

feel free to add on 😂
- takes constant videos of ‘Char’ when he’s unaware but makes sure her hand is leaching on him in said video because they’re the perfect couple
- all videos she takes of him he will be on his phone or making a peace sign
- constantly go around saying ‘say hi to the camera’ and not letting anyone just enjoy the moment
- side eye fucks the camera every time she videos her face
- makes sure she documents her morning brew, if it’s not Yorkshire tea she’ll make a point of that
- not only videoing the ‘earth angels’ but going ahead and approaching them without asking owners if it’s OK first
- calling all of Charlie’s friends who are out there her ‘besties’ but sitting in silence videoing herself at the opposite end of the table
- token FaceTime of bumper with her mum to make sure she looks like a good ‘dog mum’
- won’t wash her hair for the entire trip
- boasting she knows the place like the ‘back of her hand’
- saying ‘thank you so much’ in a exaggerated and patronising way over and over again to the people who serve her, because you know - she’s so polite
- generally screeching absolute bollocks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dantee

When she’s saying bye to “Char” at the airport and he’s not looking and glued to his phone (again) 🙈 Just died.

• Haha
I think her week long anxiety is coming from insecurities in her relationship. She travelled 4 hours down south to see ‘Charl’ and and basically three wheeled with his friend. He’s constantly out driving DJ Alisha (who is absolutely stunning) from gig to gig and she’s just side lined.
She goes on about how much they’ve travelled together, LA = gig, Ibiza = gig, Amsterdam = gig. If he was giving 100% like she expects and articulates on her ‘brew true’ page she wouldn’t be posting passive aggressive re-written nonsense.

Forgot to mention, she’s embarrassing AF
100% this. Charley is a snake, you can tell that a mile off. Her mental health must be through the floor wondering what he’s up to all the time. And it’s blatantly obvious that he’s not into her as much as she’s into him.
Also, she’s gone from tee total, getting up early to make veggie soups to being out every weekend, slamming tequila down her throat and shoving god knows what up her nose. She must be in a constant state of alcohol and drug induced anxiety. This lifestyle is not her true calling and she knows it

Shut up that’s so rude I’d have told her to fuck right off!!! So much for surrounding yourself with positives girls girls Asher xx
Horrid isn’t it. My sister ended up going to someone else and her nails looked insane. I have a friend who used to be a client of Asher’s nail tech and she said the reason she’s fully booked isn’t because she has loads of clients it’s because she’s so slow and like a shaking nervous wreck so her appointments take about 2 hours

Also i have a bit of tea. Haven’t been on here in ages because I’ve been so busy but catching up is hilarious 😂
So my friend works at a Chester restaurant called Upstairs at the Grill, it closed for a refurb and has recently opened. Apparently Asher called and also followed up with an email on the blag for a free meal 🤢 saying that she’s one of the top local influencers and they would get so many bookings from her 😂
Keep in mind that this is a popular restaurant and doesn’t need to give out freebies she’s just such a beg.
And finally yet another complaint to the asa from me. It’s infuriating how she thinks she’s clever with her ad placement on her posts. Asher - just make the word ad more prominent. That means not hiding it behind your profile pic and not trying to blend it in to the background of your posts. Is it really that fucking hard you dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Dying, ‘a series of falling in love’ - note she’s got the same nail polish on each picture, doesn’t even take her two weeks 😭

• Haha

charb123

Omg I can’t believe how rude she was in that screenshot! Asher if you’re reading this - get your head out your fucking arse because you’re a nasty, attention seeking, stuck up piece of shit, there I said it 😀

And the fact she said to the homeless man ‘I’ll leave this water here, make sure you keep topping it up for him’ how DEGRADING!!!! I’m sure he knows to fill up his dogs bowl!!!

• Heart

rrearlcc

new thread title idea
Charrr say hi to the vlog! Here's the security footage from our first snog.

• Haha

holdupwaitaminute

I literally cannot even. She is the weirdest human, that post again is just so OTT! Even more fucking awkward that he just reposted her post on his feed, not confessing your love back Brucey boy? Who gets hold of (AND POSTS) CCTV footage of making out. I am lost for words quite honesty, I give up with her for real, it’s too much 😂😂😂

• Haha