Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifegossip2021

Classic narcissistic response.

Addresses nothing.
No accountability

Our fault for her sharing her private life

Not thankful for finding out (so she knew) instead she isn't going to share her private life so its kept more private

Deflect deflect defect.. sprinkled with being the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
The world of influencing is wild
Racists, people lying about cancer, people neglecting their kids and having them taken off them, lying about being pregnant, mocking disabled kids now another one dating a sex offender yet they all come back like nothing has happened and keep earning. The internet is so fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fuck me... I don't have the words... Wow...

Scary having your private things leaked, but happy to share someone's private Instagram cos she was on a gossip forum..... Mm... Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 31

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Typical. Goes quiet for 2 months and hope the shit storm passes then returns and doesn't address anything to do with why she left. Doubt she will have comments turned on for a while yet though.
---
Cant believe she had the audacity to say she's been having a 'great time'. This is what I cannot stand about the influencer world. They can do whatever the fuck they like, disappear on a mental health break and then come back like nothing happened. Zero accountability, zero reflection and zero change.

Reactions: 29

leabytottle

VIP Member
I don’t agree with the fines either, but if she doesn’t pay, they do take you to court. Shell then end up in jail, but maybe she’s hoping to meet her next girlfriend…

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Millieminion

Chatty Member
If something has been "leaked", isn't that saying she wanted to keep it hidden? But according to her she didn't know what her ex had done so then how was it leaked..she's fucked herself again saying that

Could her video be any more narcissistic? She's been through hell and back?! She's spent the last 2 months carrying on as normal behind closed doors holidays, nights out hair and nails all still being done I can see.....she sees herself as the victim......she's even more vile than I first thought!!!

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So she and the kids have been through "f*king hell that she wouldn't wish on her worst enemy"

AKA = Social Services finally got involved in the coke sniffing, sex offender shagging, worst mother of the decade. Hopefully social services intervened in the emotionally abusive parenting style displayed by Ash towards her children online repeatedly. If social services gave her hell, BRAVO because she needs to up her parenting game massively.

"I've tried to protect my kids as much as I can since i started work on social media"

WELL, APART FROM allowing your v young pre pubescent son to have 19 THOUSAND freaks and weirdos following him online and having direct access to him on Instagram. The there's the small matter of his YOUTUBE channel that YOU invited THOUSANDS more freaks and weirdos to 'play games with a young boy'

As these massive followers are STILL following your young son I call BULLSHIT on you protecting your kids as much as you can you LIAR Ashleigh Huish!

Reactions: 27

Here4thegiggle7

Not me stupidly grinning watching Chelsea's stories 😂 I'm so genuinely happy that she's happy after Ashleigh the narcissist ripped her life apart and left her with nothing.

I'm finding Ash more and more repulsive with every story, she's so desperate to be funny and she looks like she stinks, that thick caked on makeup is doing her no favours. I can see the depression in her eyes no matter how hard she tries to fake being happy. Treating everyone around you like shit obviously doesn't make you any happier

dec812

Why why why are companies still sending her PR?!
She’s an arsehole who lives in a shithole. I cannot get my head around it and I will actively avoid buying anything from anywhere that sends her anything.

• Heart

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
The audacity of this cunt to get online and degrade everybody she’s seen on tinder.

why is “sex offender” not on your list ash?

liltatling

VIP Member
Have you seen Chel saying ‘someone’ is suing her for defamation of character?? 😡🙈
I felt there was a reason she'd been a bit quiet lately 😔
Ash is a vile scumbag (I'm assuming it's her who is trying to sue Chels)
Everything fatneck did, said, does was brought on by herself. Chels did nothing wrong except stick up for herself when lies were being spread about her. Want to be careful Ash - people in glass houses and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
The delusion is hilarious!

I don’t drink - Except when I leave the kids to get off my tits with James. Except when I lay in bed with a bottle of wine then go live and overshare. Except on days that end in Y.

I don’t smoke - Except when I’m on a cruise with James - Yes Ash, we saw you vaping love, sure that wasn’t a one off either 🤪

I don’t gamble - Except with my career when I start shagging a rapist. Except with my kids mental health when I speak to them like shit. Except when booking random getaways (again) - James stories yesterday.

Own your shit Ash 😂 but thanks for the giggle whilst you tried to convince everyone your basically mother Theresa and oh so relatable with your weekly blow drys. Just wash your own hair you scruffy fat cunt 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 25

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Definitely wasn’t this weekend if you look at her nails. They’re short and square at the moment and have been for at least a couple of weeks but in the boat story I’m pretty sure they were longer and a different pointy shape (can’t see the story any more to check).
Ash is so duplicitous and absolutely disgusting!
I think she was gifted that boat much earlier in the year when the company wernt aware how much of a liability Ash is by lying and sleeping with a sex offender.
Shes posting it now to look like she's still got work when the reality is she hasn't got any work of any meaning.

Why would any company want to be associated with a liability such as Ash!!!

The language in tonights video when referring to the way her children looked at her re her music taste was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and something like...

"the kids looked at me like I'd rubbed my finger up my arsehole and smeared it across their top lip"

And

'I'm just trying to educate the kids on great songs and they looked at me like I'd just shit in their mouths'

Ashleigh Huish you are a vile dirty disgusting human being! Why would ANY BRAND want you to influence their products?

What comes out of your dirty mouth is one thing but talking about your children whilst being so vulgar is another thing all together 🤮🫣

• Sick
  • Angry

Em_

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll make her grand return on Easter Sunday like Jesus.

• Haha

skippyk

What chance in life do her kids have, with this attitude?!?!
I completely understand and sympathise with parents who want to give their kids a holiday and don’t want them to miss school but the prices are so extortionate during school holidays that it just becomes unaffordable. So if you take your kid out school for a holiday once a year say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that especially if you do it right at the end of the summer term where they’re basically watching dvds all day 😂😂. However she’s done this so many times recently and in fact has so many holidays in a short space of time that this just seems like she’s taking the p. It does not set a good example to the kids at all that you can just ignore the rules (which are there to protect them tbh) and spend as little time in school as you wish. I think O is only in year 8 or something but A must be doing proper exams at some point soon? This is going to affect her future big time. It’s totally selfish behaviour by her mother who has had 6 or so holidays since the beginning of the year I reckon?
---
---
Also meant to add …. I used to go and get my nails done at the same salon she goes to. I don’t anymore as they’re a bit sh*t tbh but the last time I went, I had to wait 45 mins for my appointment WHICH I HAD BOOKED as they were running 45 mins late owing to the fact that TrAsh had rocked up without an appointment, started getting her nails done and then took a long work call outside for 20 minutes. She then came back in and carried on with her (unbooked) appointment meanwhile me and my friend had to sit and wait nearly an hour because of her selfishness. She doesn’t pay for her nails either. Her sense of entitlement disgusts me. I think that’s the last time I went there. And that’s on her!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24