Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Her stories have absolutely pissed me off...

As someone who part-time homeschools she's just coming across like a dick. Instead of saying the traditional school hours don't work for us - but we are ensuring the kids follow curriculum etc....she says who needs poetry and to learn about ww2?!

She needs those kids taking off her. How she got away with shagging a SO and being so vile is nuts to me. Imagine your business being associated with someone talking about their cottage cheese vag on a weekday morning.

She's just disgusting in every aspect. I can't understand why anyone would want to work with her and her rude daughter who is clearly being groomed for social media.
Dissing knowing about WW2 on the 80th anniversary of D-Day boils my piss the absolute cunt.

the reason this lump of lard vulgar thundercunt has any chance of doing this shit is because of the sacrifice of others - that she doesn’t even think that her daughter should have any knowledge or understanding of.

I hope she chokes on her own arrogance

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Her new bit is obviously this Irish lass she's been with recently then
Mrs I'm keeping my relationships off the internet
Course ya are chubbs x

• Haha
  • Wow

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
It’s the kids she’s removed! Just looking back through some screen shots I had then comparing to now… seems she’s also removed that highlight called ‘kids’ where she fat shames Oscar…. Soz Ash hun but tattle has receipts forever 💅🏼

• Haha

Patrick Star

I find it hilarious she’s stopping showing her family and also very telling…. I personally don’t agree with showing kids on SM anyway so it’s a good thing… however… she isn’t stopping showing them because they’re being trolled is she… because no one has said anything untoward about her kids! She’s stopping showing them so we can’t call out her horrendous behaviour towards them and the way she speaks to them…. If she genuinely thought she was a good mum and in the right with the way she is with them, then there would be no need to stop showing them!
She isn't showing her kids because Social services have suggested she shouldn't

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Hahahahhaa ding dong the witch ain’t dead…. God she’s such an insufferable cunt!
Her posts are hilarious really…. She really really is that person that has to have the last word, can never be wrong etc…. Of course she wants to piss us all off and have us all think she’s had a grand 2 months slobbing about at home and living her best life…. No she fucking hasn’t 🤣 literally has had the worst time and she deserves to have had too so fuck off back under the rock you crawled from Ash hun you rapist shagging fat necked child abusing slob!

• Haha
  • Heart

Em_

VIP Member
I stopped listening at "got me through it". You are not the victim you scabby boot!
She's certainly playing the victim, it's so annoying that she's more or less (apart from ITS) come out of this unscathed, she's taken no accountability for anything she's done.

Reactions: 23

Buzz_off

Ash is still reading on here 😂 apparently lots of people messaged her if she's had her lips done 😂😂😂

No love, 1 person asked on here you narcissistic ****

• Haha

Mrsstevens

Also I feel so awkward watching Ava on the stories. She sits there constantly pouting for the camera. She's obsessed with herself already just like her mum. Surely when homeschooling you still have to follow a curriculum? Does she not still have to pass exams?

• Sad
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You've got until 6 o clock 😂
Is this cunt for real?
Barking her fucking orders to River Island, what a twat!!
You're a sweaty, ugly, fat mess Ash, away and shag another sex offender you tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Homeschooled by Ash? Wow

If there's 10 cream cakes on the table and mam has 10 of those cream cakes, how many are left for Ava and Oscar ?

Seriously tho, they're probably home schooled cos they've got bullied cos of their mams behaviour and content. So so sad, and yet she still hasn't removed her page.
If you have 4 people in a household… and one of them is a sex offender… What percentage of people are gonna think 1 of those 4 is a terrible mother? 🙊🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the current live? Fatty hasn't changed a single bit
Saying she regrets nothing. She did nothing wrong in the past. Trolls put her in danger. She won't share her kids cos they need protecting, but they didn't need protecting when she was threatening them on lives and speaking to them like dog shit.
Honestly what a greasy little cunt she is 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can't get my head around the 'stuff about me got leaked'. Who does she think she is, the Princess of Wales?! She put it all out there and someone who had seen it scraped a touch below the surface and found out who her partner was. New soft voice put me in mind of Hinch. Clearly had training in being a con artist while she's been away.

• Haha

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Was just coming to say the same thing 🤣
I actually started to think, wow maybe she’s going down a diff path then she started chatting about farting and there we go 😂 complete brand change … hardly 😂

tattle won’t forget you were shacked up with a sex offender so stay humble Ashleigh.Huish

Feels like a LOT on SM it’s a bit cringe🙈 who puts a first date on the internet and bracelets after knowing each other for a week..it’s clearly for Ash’s benefit they are as bad as each other but I’m here for it😂