Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t she just wait another three weeks land go in school holidays?
Because she's manically depressed and she's living her life from one event/holiday to the next.
She's says she's impulsive due to her "adhd" but I think she just doesn't know how to be on her own and still without distraction.
I'm sure she's still in love with Chelsea and more than likely still with Gail or if they really have split she's still crying over the best sex she's ever had.
She's so desperate for another big contract to keep her busy so she's bought a haul out of her own money and booked her own holiday to show it off... wasn't she getting all that for free with ITS last year 😂😂
Oh well there's always the podcast with desperate, unfunny and unlikeable James_r_Atkinson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What does James do? Is he a professional gay best friend™️ or does he have his own gig?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does James do? Is he a professional gay best friend™️ or does he have his own gig?
James is trying to be a skinfluencer but the fact he drinks so much alcohol and prob. Other substances that's not going to help anyone's skin. He's like a pro leech

Ash is desperate. She moaned how crap primark was for everything, now she's desperate for a collab

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see Oscar has missed all the adulation from her fans. I knew it wouldn’t take long and he’ll be interrupting her lives again for attention.

Reactions: 7
She looks like a bulging sausage in that tit primark ruffle washed out colour badly fitting dress 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to really like her content a few years ago, but now I find her extremely annoying and self centred. What happened with her ITS range? That’s all she ever seemed to post about…

Reactions: 4
What normal kid misses being on their parents social media?! He’s seen how much of an easy living his mouthy mother has made by showcasing her freebies. I feel for kids these days its all reality shows, influencing or only fans as a career 🫠 the daughter wont be long off, how old is she?

Reactions: 8
She’s only gone on holiday because James was away for some skincare brand trip to Scotland, she obviously can’t bear to be on her own with the kids at home.
She’s trying to claim she’s a good mum by taking the kids out of school to travel instead but having a girlfriend who’s a SO actually makes you a bloody awful mum. We’ve all seen the problems her kids have had at school and the appalling way she’s dealt with it.
Banging on about her (undiagnosed) ADHD and using that as an excuse for everything is pathetic.

Reactions: 11
I don’t agree with the fines either, but if she doesn’t pay, they do take you to court. Shell then end up in jail, but maybe she’s hoping to meet her next girlfriend…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some one should do a chart logging when shes away from her kids

Reactions: 5
What chance in life do her kids have, with this attitude?!?!
I agree to a certain extent but education is important. It’s fine if her kids aren’t planning to go to university and there’s lots of routes to being successful, but what a horrible attitude she has.

Reactions: 5
It's not just about the actual education though. Those kids are going to grow up thinking when life gets a bit tit or work is hard, you can just duck it all off and go on holiday. Being in school teaches you about resilience, being conscientious and hard working. Lots of things that are not academic related but strong qualities to be successful.... sometimes you have to do tit you don't want to do, that's life, JFDI!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Given how tit she thinks schools are, I don't see her rushing to homeschool her kids 😂😂

...which of course she wouldn't do because
- she doesn't like spending time with them
- all the education she could provide them would be how to be a generally revolting human and instabeggar.

Reactions: 4