Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact she is back shows how little she actually has in her life, she relies on all of this, for money, for attention - without it she has nothing really. If it wasn't for the fact she was so vile, I'd actually feel sorry for her - what a sad little life Ash!
Yes, she said something like “I love this job and I love all of you”, and when addressing why she wasn’t doing lives because she ‘doesn’t feel safe’, she can still “chat to followers one to one in her DMs”.
It’s not a job Ash, and you’re not good at it. You don’t have any big-brand deals for a start. And if you were really concerned about your safety why would you be chatting privately to strangers on the internet?
I don’t know what’s gone on in the couple of months that she’s been schtum, but I guarantee she hasn’t been having the wonderful time she claims.

Reactions: 14
Most of the time people post after the event so I don’t believe it was at the weekend when she begged a night away. Would a hotel do this on a busy bank holiday? Lots who get caught out say they didn’t reveal where they were or what day and make out it’s cos they don’t want a stampede from their ‘fans’. I don’t hate anybody but I dislike greedy, lying, lazy, spiteful people like Ash/Chazza Dawson/Miss Greedy who think they are above working a day in their life. It’s about time people realised how awful they are
I know what you mean, I did wonder if the night away was from ages ago when she was offline for months. I wondered if she's posting it now to look like she's still getting work after dating a sex offender when in fact it was filmed months ago. She's a pathological liar so anything is possible with TrAsh.

Reactions: 5
The world of influencing is wild
Racists, people lying about cancer, people neglecting their kids and having them taken off them, lying about being pregnant, mocking disabled kids now another one dating a sex offender yet they all come back like nothing has happened and keep earning. The internet is so fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Most of the time people post after the event so I don’t believe it was at the weekend when she begged a night away. Would a hotel do this on a busy bank holiday? Lots who get caught out say they didn’t reveal where they were or what day and make out it’s cos they don’t want a stampede from their ‘fans’. I don’t hate anybody but I dislike greedy, lying, lazy, spiteful people like Ash/Chazza Dawson/Miss Greedy who think they are above working a day in their life. It’s about time people realised how awful they are
Definitely wasn’t this weekend if you look at her nails. They’re short and square at the moment and have been for at least a couple of weeks but in the boat story I’m pretty sure they were longer and a different pointy shape (can’t see the story any more to check).

Definitely wasn’t this weekend if you look at her nails. They’re short and square at the moment and have been for at least a couple of weeks but in the boat story I’m pretty sure they were longer and a different pointy shape (can’t see the story any more to check).
Ash is so duplicitous and absolutely disgusting!
I think she was gifted that boat much earlier in the year when the company wernt aware how much of a liability Ash is by lying and sleeping with a sex offender.
Shes posting it now to look like she's still got work when the reality is she hasn't got any work of any meaning.

Why would any company want to be associated with a liability such as Ash!!!

The language in tonights video when referring to the way her children looked at her re her music taste was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and something like...

"the kids looked at me like I'd rubbed my finger up my hole and smeared it across their top lip"

And

'I'm just trying to educate the kids on great songs and they looked at me like I'd just tit in their mouths'

Ashleigh Huish you are a vile dirty disgusting human being! Why would ANY BRAND want you to influence their products?

What comes out of your dirty mouth is one thing but talking about your children whilst being so vulgar is another thing all together 🤮🫣

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She's trying to be some great story teller going on trying to use over exaggerated phrases to tell the story. A run up to the podcast so she would have a reason to do a podcast, and in her words 'its giving' desperation

Ash is so duplicitous and absolutely disgusting!
I think she was gifted that boat much earlier in the year when the company wernt aware how much of a liability Ash is by lying and sleeping with a sex offender.
Shes posting it now to look like she's still got work when the reality is she hasn't got any work of any meaning.

Why would any company want to be associated with a liability such as Ash!!!

The language in tonights video when referring to the way her children looked at her re her music taste was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and something like...

"the kids looked at me like I'd rubbed my finger up my hole and smeared it across their top lip"

And

'I'm just trying to educate the kids on great songs and they looked at me like I'd just tit in their mouths'

Ashleigh Huish you are a vile dirty disgusting human being! Why would ANY BRAND want you to influence their products?

What comes out of your dirty mouth is one thing but talking about your children whilst being so vulgar is another thing all together 🤮🫣
What is wrong with this woman. Foul language anyway but made even worse/weirder when used about her children. It's just not appropriate.

Reactions: 10
She is unable to refrain from being such a vile disgusting human!She can try “reinvent” herself but its moments like those stories where the verbal diarrhoea just flows from her horrid mouth! Also she cant do enough to prove oscar is still at home -clearly still reading here,Hey TrAsh!! Won’t be long until she’s back referencing us trolls😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Echo what you guys are saying about her vile mouth 🤮 crikey!

Her desperate bid for engagement is… well, desperate. She thinks she’ll get loads of messages about music now… the boxes she’s put up over recent days, the aff links so she can buy her next cake… ergh

Also… I’m not sure I even believe she has the kids. That also feels desperate and forced. Each time she’s mentioned them her eyes say she’s lying. Even that latest video where she’s in his room…. I get that she’s not showing them, but they don’t even speak 🤣 the captions show that too. We’ve all seen Oscar, would he really have been completely silent just there?

Reactions: 8
She is unable to refrain from being such a vile disgusting human!She can try “reinvent” herself but its moments like those stories where the verbal diarrhoea just flows from her horrid mouth! Also she cant do enough to prove oscar is still at home -clearly still reading here,Hey TrAsh!! Won’t be long until she’s back referencing us trolls😂😂😂
Thankfully sh*t cannot be reinvented!
Sh*t will always be Sh*t!

Keep kidding yourself TrAsh, because your not fooling us!

Reactions: 6
Another OLD picture posted just now to dupe people into thinking she's busy working like she was before she was outed as a pathological liar who dated a sex offender 🙄

Once a liar ALWAYS a liar ey Ashleigh Huish!

Reactions: 9
She really is a dirty dog! She's got no work, no, purpose, nothing to do, so she's decided she's menopausal and wants to pretend she's interested in other women's menopausal stories! Ash couldn't give 2 flying ducks about anyone but herself! She is just absolutely desperate for some of the life she had pre sleeping with the sex offender!
You are what you eat Ash and you eat shite, so you feel shite! It's not rocket science! 🙄🤬

Sadly she cant be strapped for cash if she’s driving the kids around listening to music for fun 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she had her womb etc removed due to cancer years ago, which will cause a surgical menopause and she should have been on HRT or at least been offered it....

Now she's saying she's only just going through it..

Also is she that desperate for engagement that she's decided to post about it all again? She already had a highlight about it all, but has decided to post a picture with the kids faces covered for attention 🤔

I'm not pleased she went through cancer, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she seems to be using it as an attention seeking topic. Like she has nothing else to offer

It wouldn't surprise me if she filmed being on the boat with Jail 🤢

• Sick
She said she had her womb etc removed due to cancer years ago, which will cause a surgical menopause and she should have been on HRT or at least been offered it....

Also is she that desperate for engagement that she's decided to post about it all again? She already had a highlight about it all, but has decided to post a picture with the kids faces covered for attention 🤔

I'm not pleased she went through cancer, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she seems to be using it as an attention seeking topic. Like she has nothing else to offer

My mum had a hysterectomy but kept her overaries and didn’t go in to menopause straight away. Was also offered HRT but chose not to take it due to family medical history. Not defending her but it’s possible she isn’t lying.

I had a hysterectomy due to cervical cancer, kept my ovaries and I am perimenopausal at 48. You aren’t offered HRT - only advised you will start seeing menopausal symptoms 5 years earlier than expected.

Reactions: 3
Not Ash reading here and proving she has the kids 😅 Looool

Still desperate to up her engagement I see too with the advice on menopause beg 🥱

Accept it Ash, you’re done for mate

• Heart