Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Congratulations to @battyascanbe for the new thread title.

It's been radio silence for over a month now since tattle outed Ash for dating Gail Newland the sex offender.

Ash is an influencer with no influence!

Reactions: 20
So pissed off with foul so called influencers getting gifted trips abroad when they are just disgusting.

It seems like the more awful you are the more you get given - what message is this giving our children.

she gets outed for having a relationship with a sex offender and trendingtravel give her a free holiday - absolute fucking joke

Reactions: 20

GossipHun

It's not just about the actual education though. Those kids are going to grow up thinking when life gets a bit shit or work is hard, you can just fuck it all off and go on holiday. Being in school teaches you about resilience, being conscientious and hard working. Lots of things that are not academic related but strong qualities to be successful.... sometimes you have to do shit you don't want to do, that's life, JFDI!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Spilttea

VIP Member
Zero accountability, framing herself as the “victim”. Making sure she mentions the brands still working with her and thanking them lest anyone think she has been dropped by any. Still smug af.

Buzz_off

Her statement she put on a 24hr story so it will vanish as quick as it was out together.

Uses her kids Instagrams to carry on sly digs at Chels and to show how great her life is.

Poses for photos at PR events again away from the kids

Goes on holiday splashing the cash she made while with Gayle Newland.

Comes back showing off her nails, blaming everyone how her privacy was leaked despite it all being crap she has said and posted.

Typical Ashleigh Huish, all me me me

StrictlyNoFakey

Ash has gone back to her try on hauls then. Desperate for collabs to replace being dropped by ITS because that’s where her main income came from. She’s also trying to be the voice for plus size women too. I can’t imagine any ladies wanting her to be their spokesperson when they realise what she’s really like
How can she slag off brands for not being plus size inclusive when she can’t even be truthful about what size she is - there’s no way with that arse she’s an 18!!!

• Haha

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I didn't even follow this dick initially but now im really invested in her silence and want to see her downfall!

• Haha

Buzz_off

Alison Hammond and In the Style have liked her post

Really! This is the kind of morals they are backing? Someone making money being with a SO with no thought about the real victim or holding Ashleigh Huish accountable

She knew who she was dating. She was proud to assault her ex husband, threatened her daughter on live, expose her son, doxx people among everything else and they are going to publicly support her!

Don't recall Alison backing Philip publicly, but she's okay with Gayle Newland's CONVICTED offence? 🤢🤮

They wonder why victims don't come forward and aren't believed, sick attitude like Cashly and CO
---

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So when we get annoyed about how she’s seemingly come out of this practically unscathed, just look and think she’s now having to use her own time to pick and order stuff online from different places, rely on it turning up, just so she can try it on for a few aff links for peanuts and then having to package it all back up herself to return it. Whereas when she was doing try on hauls for ITS, she just got sent clothes with no time or effort required by herself, got a decent wage for doing it and got to keep everything she was sent at no cost to herself 😂

• Haha

goomba04

Is anyone else thinking that she is still with Gail? I don’t know why but I’m getting the vibe that she didn’t end things with her?

Buzz_off

Time to make them realise.

Ashleigh Huish had social services involved because she's a neglectful mother, who brags about domestic violence against their dad, threatens and bullies her children online. Gets into relationships with sex offenders, jokes about nonce's, doxxes people, thinks mental health is something to joke about. Bullies followers. Lies. Trashed Chelsea's business when they split...

A pretty big list for 1 person

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Don’t forget they’ve got the same management, so him sneakily bringing her up might be a strategy they’ve all come up with. Can’t wait when she does come back and is asked why she’s left ITS, to see what bullshit she comes out with and will be interesting to see how she copes with this site going forward 😂

LittleLottie

It’s actually painful how smug she is. Bragging about all her followers staying up😂 and what a lovely time off she’s had. I reckon most of the followers only stuck around to find out wtf she was gonna say when she inevitably came back. Most people probably had no clue what happened either because the news about it died down so quickly. Hopefully one of her content changes will include not posting her kids, but I highly doubt it. It won’t be long until she’s forcing her daughter to be on camera while she’s desperately trying to hide away from it.🙄

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So she's been on a podcast of a man with 200 followers 🤣 she's shown a gifted night away, no idea when it was filmed 🤣 and she's had a discount code 🤣 and she clearly hasn't got a clue what she's about anymore 🤣

Shes desperately fronting out the fact she's almost been cancelled. Her page is the very definition of DESPERATE. It's HILARIOUS watching her pretend everything's fine 🤣 her career online is in free fall imo.

TrAsh deserves everything that's happened to her and more!!!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It astounds me how any brand wants to use her/send her free stuff. Not just because of the SO girlfriend but the way she showcases products is beyond amateur and so unprofessional. She may think she’s come out of this pretty unscathed but I highly doubt she’s ever going to get a contract with a company that paid her like ITS did and her selling her pr packages isn’t going to pay the bills.

Reactions: 18