Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not bare her smug fat face and that pathetic soft humble voice she tries. Eating 3 cakes one after the other in bed, greedy pig.

Reactions: 7
I've finally unfollowed. I'm only one person but she's so annoying now that I'm done.

Reactions: 10
The audacity of this bleep to get online and degrade everybody she’s seen on tinder.

why is “sex offender” not on your list ash?

Reactions: 27
The audacity of this bleep to get online and degrade everybody she’s seen on tinder.

why is “sex offender” not on your list ash?
Complaining someone spelt something wrong, yet she can't spell for tit. Hall instead of haul...

Reactions: 12
She looks filthy dirty. Perhaps she's given up washing because no amount of scrubbing will get rid of the fact that she's been obsessed with a sex offender and has raved to thousands on the internet about it being the best sex she's ever had 🤢🤢
It's hilarious that she's made a video about icks, bet none of them would touch her with a barge pole after where she's been

Reactions: 11
Someone’s got to buy those bikini bottoms that have been up her arse crack 🤢🤢

Also the first dress in the second haul vid was cute and fitted her well and she hated it, yet adored the play suit that was far too small on her and looked horrendous

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone’s got to buy those bikini bottoms that have been up her arse crack 🤢🤢

Also the first dress in the second haul vid was cute and fitted her well and she hated it, yet adored the play suit that was far too small on her and looked horrendous
I thought exactly the same!

Reactions: 6
Ones were going to town on her latest tiktok yesterday but she seems to be constantly watching and deleting them all and her insta is set at limited comments. What a twit

Reactions: 4
It's hilarious how she's bigging up her existence but the reality is she's buying clothes from cheap shops that she's going to return and she's trying them on for likes. Bargain Basement Bullsh*ttery through and through!
Shes so desperate for validation!

It's hilarious how she's bigging up her existence but the reality is she's buying clothes from cheap shops that she's going to return and she's trying them on for likes. Bargain Basement Bullsh*ttery through and through!
Shes so desperate for validation!
She's 100% desperate since coming back,
Desperate to be funny, liked, pretty, relatable and failing at all of it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon her management have told her to start doing all these ‘influencer’ type try on reels. In the last couple of months, Jessontheplussize who is also with the same agency has started doing more clothing hauls and posts on her grid than ever before. They both get the same sort of pr products sent to show and barring Jess has obviously still got her ITS deal, they both seem to do a lot of aff links but not many actual paid ads.
So still no lives and still no mention of Tattle 😂 That in itself is a win for us, cos we all know that must really piss her off 😂

• Haha
Freedom of speech and all that but considering shes a c@nt, cant primark and new look contact her and ask for her ridiculous videos to be removed? Shes just slagging them off, now the new look website is crap? I’ve never had an issue with it or their app 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oh my god she actually makes my skin crawl. She’s back worse than ever. The swearing is relentless, don’t get me wrong I swear but she’s actually vulgar. It baffles me how people think she’s funny and choose to follow her. What is actually wrong with these people?!!