Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad really, if I had money like she has, I’d be taking my kids away, making memories, not palming them off and pissing off abroad with mates.
Cant even imagine how much money she’s spaffed on shite and holidays for herself, selfish mare

Reactions: 12
Have you seen Chel saying ‘someone’ is suing her for defamation of character?? 😡🙈
I felt there was a reason she'd been a bit quiet lately 😔
Ash is a vile scumbag (I'm assuming it's her who is trying to sue Chels)
Everything fatneck did, said, does was brought on by herself. Chels did nothing wrong except stick up for herself when lies were being spread about her. Want to be careful Ash - people in glass houses and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What are they suing Chels for?

"Oh no Chels also made people aware I was sh@ggin Jail the SO"

I hope Chels has kept the records of the messages, phone calls and status' she put on her profile and the one Ash clearly done using Ava's account
---
Imagine being her kid and she says the best day ever is without them, abroad with some 'friend' that only appeared because they have the same agency and spew the same BS

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I ran here when I saw that. Either ash or Gail surely. Nobody else it could be.
They are very stupid if it's either of them, it means that everything has to come out and I'm sure there's plenty of stuff about them both that is not public knowledge yet. I'm sure Chels could rip both of them apart with messages she has from them.

Reactions: 21
She says she's looking that good these days!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

You keep paying someone to blow smoke up your arse TrAsh because

YOU ARE TRASH,

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER,

YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE TRASH,

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

TRUTH.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

The counsellor she's paying to see is clearly filling TrAsh full of bullsh*t like "your a beautiful person, your worthy, your brilliant etc etc"

The counsellor clearly doesn't know the real TrAsh or how abhorrently she's behaved.

YOU ARE TRASH,

TRUTH.
Has she broken her nose?
---

YOU ARE TRASH,

TRUTH.
She looks more like Les Dawson than Les Dawson.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she went on a paid holiday during her break.... F*cking joke! Is that company desperate?

Still telling people she doesn't drink 😂 witch you're still never home and out drinking especially with James doing other stuff as well probably.

She's not changed, she's still keeping quiet about dating, really wouldn't be surprised if she's still with Jail 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So she went on a paid holiday during her break.... F*cking joke! Is that company desperate?

Still telling people she doesn't drink 😂 witch you're still never home and out drinking especially with James doing other stuff as well probably.

She's not changed, she's still keeping quiet about dating, really wouldn't be surprised if she's still with Jail 🤮
Isn’t Trending Travel the company who gifts Solomon holidays?

Reactions: 12
This mornings 'story' is a little (lot) close to the mark 🍆
Inappropriate much !!!! And more proof that she has no shame or guilt for what happened and is actually making content because of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So pissed off with foul so called influencers getting gifted trips abroad when they are just disgusting.

It seems like the more awful you are the more you get given - what message is this giving our children.

she gets outed for having a relationship with a sex offender and trendingtravel give her a free holiday - absolute bleeping joke

Reactions: 20
So pissed off with foul so called influencers getting gifted trips abroad when they are just disgusting.

It seems like the more awful you are the more you get given - what message is this giving our children.

she gets outed for having a relationship with a sex offender and trendingtravel give her a free holiday - absolute bleeping joke
Looks like the Trending Travel gifted before the tit hit the fan with her but in fairness apart from her and Solomons sheep nobody would book a holiday through them. But she’s on a short break away now I’m guessing? Rarely look at her stories but just did and wished I hadn’t. She’s so vulgar. Her mate is awful too.

Reactions: 5
I look forward to the comments on trending travels stuff.. Might have to drop a truth b0*b on there.

Also why is she constantly referring to c0ck and casual racism making out only guys called Muhammad must comment sexual things 🙄

These two are racist, joke about pedophiles (n0nces), pretend they don't drink but that's all they do...

They are disgusting. Oh and their sunglasses look like some cheap market knock offs, real plasticy flimsy crud

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10