Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just came across this old video, is this why there was that big change at ITS? Even with Ash they were losing money

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she'll make her grand return on Easter Sunday like Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking his last sentence could be Ash, most probably Lorna, miss greedy from what I've read on here.
Screenshot_20240317_220821_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm thinking his last sentence could be Ash, most probably Lorna, miss greedy from what I've read on here.
View attachment 2821489
He still follows Ash and Greedy but interestingly enough he doesn’t follow Lorna, Olivia Bowen or Gemma Collins anymore 😂 Wouldn’t be surprised if he does quietly unfollow Ash at some stage though.

Reactions: 7
In the styles international women’s day post on Facebook and the comments had me dying 😂
Also the amount of people saying where’s ash? No ash? on the same post they did on insta is so funny… who wants to educate them? 😂😂
the first comment is giving ”yeah but not a bleeping terrorist though Chris”. Jesus people are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm pissed off that she didn't wait until Easter Sunday like I predicted. This humble act won't last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was just coming to say the same thing 🤣
I actually started to think, wow maybe she’s going down a diff path then she started chatting about farting and there we go 😂 complete brand change … hardly 😂

tattle won’t forget you were shacked up with a sex offender so stay humble Ashleigh.Huish

Reactions: 22
I stopped listening at "got me through it". You are not the victim you scabby boot!
She's certainly playing the victim, it's so annoying that she's more or less (apart from ITS) come out of this unscathed, she's taken no accountability for anything she's done.

Reactions: 23
Zero accountability, framing herself as the “victim”. Making sure she mentions the brands still working with her and thanking them lest anyone think she has been dropped by any. Still smug af.

Reactions: 19
She probably thinks she’s come back at a good time seeing the rumours are flowing thick and fast about Wills and Kate. Doesn’t seem like she has any regrets and as @charlied0106 said, she isn’t the victim

Reactions: 9
Got you through it... Well apparently it's not her first rodeo with SO J@il so she absolutely knew. Can't wait for a live a D for the comments.

Smug face, boozing it up on holiday and pissing about isn't struggling and spending time with the kids.

Reactions: 7
Typical. Goes quiet for 2 months and hope the tit storm passes then returns and doesn't address anything to do with why she left. Doubt she will have comments turned on for a while yet though.
---
Cant believe she had the audacity to say she's been having a 'great time'. This is what I cannot stand about the influencer world. They can do whatever the duck they like, disappear on a mental health break and then come back like nothing happened. Zero accountability, zero reflection and zero change.

Reactions: 29
Could her video be any more narcissistic? She's been through hell and back?! She's spent the last 2 months carrying on as normal behind closed doors holidays, nights out hair and nails all still being done I can see.....she sees herself as the victim......she's even more vile than I first thought!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28