Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

Will liar Ash still be seeing Gail the Sex Offender in secret?

• Yes

Votes: 361 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 67 15.7%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @battyascanbe for the new thread title.

It's been radio silence for over a month now since tattle outed Ash for dating Gail Newland the sex offender.

Ash is an influencer with no influence!

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’ll come back, not now it’s been a month since she showed her face

Reactions: 6
Clip from 29th Jan. How to write to a prisoner? Looking for a new girlfriend were you Ash 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Clip from 29th Jan. How to write to a prisoner? Looking for a new girlfriend were you Ash 😂
Who searches that stuff unless there's an interest in a prisoner...

Maybe she's avoiding tax and is predicting her future. That or getting ready to proudly announce she's assaulted someone else and is going down

As for aff links and her earning from them, people won't actively seek her link and not sharing regularly people won't be clicking on it and she won't be earning.

There's so many genuine honest creators that do everything they can to try make it online. Ash got greedy and big headed thinking she's untouchable
---
C02B8FAD-0506-4297-9820-DF06FF734C56.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
🥱 wonder what the ‘strategy’ is for Ash coming back… I was thinking surely they will try and re brand her… problem is, she’s slagged everything she could possibly come back as.

I think she may come back and have moved house you know!!

Also, can anyone check the status of the unit who knows where it is? Surely she’s letting that go now, doesn’t need the barbering side and her side was to store and show her ITS tat sooooooo….

Reactions: 7
I didn't even follow this dick initially but now im really invested in her silence and want to see her downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering how many followers she has and how long she's been gone, there's not that many comments of concern, and the majority of the comments will be from people wanting the tea rather than true fans.
When she does come back it'll all blow up again, it's only died down because her absence has made people forget about her

Reactions: 18
I’m a bit of a Nana with tech I’ll try it’s basically him begging for her to come back and how she’s the funniest human on TikTok….
---
It came up in my fyp 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think they are starting to test the waters for her return now. I give it a couple of weeks Af lost before she’s back posting again.

Reactions: 15