Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic narcissistic response.

Addresses nothing.
No accountability

Our fault for her sharing her private life

Not thankful for finding out (so she knew) instead she isn't going to share her private life so its kept more private

Deflect deflect defect.. sprinkled with being the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her statement she put on a 24hr story so it will vanish as quick as it was out together.

Uses her kids Instagrams to carry on sly digs at Chels and to show how great her life is.

Poses for photos at PR events again away from the kids

Goes on holiday splashing the cash she made while with Gayle Newland.

Comes back showing off her nails, blaming everyone how her privacy was leaked despite it all being crap she has said and posted.

Typical Ashleigh Huish, all me me me

Reactions: 19
Little subtle digs there that she hasn’t lost any brands or any followers. Still the same ol’ Ash. Give her 6 months and she’ll be back to how she was before

• Sick
Reactions: 18
duck me... I don't have the words... Wow...

Scary having your private things leaked, but happy to share someone's private Instagram cos she was on a gossip forum..... Mm... Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Been through hell and back due to her “private things being leaked” - BUT she’s had an incredible time that she can’t wait to share - what a witch - her attitudes worse than before

Reactions: 17
I’m shocked at her stories. What the heck? You’re not going to address it? Say I’m not seeing her anymore. I’ve reflected, done some therapy. Atleast pretend like you’ve tried to work on yourself as a person

Reactions: 15
It’s actually painful how smug she is. Bragging about all her followers staying up😂 and what a lovely time off she’s had. I reckon most of the followers only stuck around to find out wtf she was gonna say when she inevitably came back. Most people probably had no clue what happened either because the news about it died down so quickly. Hopefully one of her content changes will include not posting her kids, but I highly doubt it. It won’t be long until she’s forcing her daughter to be on camera while she’s desperately trying to hide away from it.🙄

Reactions: 19
She won’t change. Her kids will be providing her with additional content again as she’s a leopard that won’t change her spots. She will probably be shagging another SO soon or writing to them in prison.
She’s a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So she and the kids have been through "f*king hell that she wouldn't wish on her worst enemy"

AKA = Social Services finally got involved in the coke sniffing, sex offender shagging, worst mother of the decade. Hopefully social services intervened in the emotionally abusive parenting style displayed by Ash towards her children online repeatedly. If social services gave her hell, BRAVO because she needs to up her parenting game massively.

"I've tried to protect my kids as much as I can since i started work on social media"

WELL, APART FROM allowing your v young pre pubescent son to have 19 THOUSAND freaks and weirdos following him online and having direct access to him on Instagram. The there's the small matter of his YOUTUBE channel that YOU invited THOUSANDS more freaks and weirdos to 'play games with a young boy'

As these massive followers are STILL following your young son I call BULLSHIT on you protecting your kids as much as you can you LIAR Ashleigh Huish!

Reactions: 27
Personally I’m made up she’s been through hell. It’s what she deserves ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Big bertha is back, she’s just rotten. Horrible message and she bleeping loves herself. She needs a good slap from someone, she’s so cocky

Reactions: 12
Save everyone a click, this is her stories this morning.

Poor Ashleigh Huish, so hard being so narcissistic

She will soon slip again and everything will be scrutinised and saved by tattle

How about saying if you reported Gayle for not declaring she's a SO... Oh wait you knew and were smug about sh@g*ing her too

She's still trying to flog Oscars books on vinted. No one wants to take stuff from her kids, Ash does that enough herself

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Save everyone a click, this is her stories this morning.

Poor Ashleigh Huish, so hard being so narcissistic

She will soon slip again and everything will be scrutinised and saved by tattle

How about saying if you reported Gayle for not declaring she's a SO... Oh wait you knew and were smug about sh@g*ing her too

She's still trying to flog Oscars books on vinted. No one wants to take stuff from her kids, Ash does that enough herself
Not a good ad for the nail girl. Her hands look awful

Reactions: 5
So if she is implying she didn’t lose any brands through this, is she actually admitting ITS had already dropped her before this all became public knowledge? I always thought they’d got rid before, due to her not releasing a collection since last June but she was very defensive and insistent when asked in January if she was still with them, that she had a new collection launching the following month. So yet again she’s lying somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
So if she is implying she didn’t lose any brands through this, is she actually admitting ITS had already dropped her before this all became public knowledge? I always thought they’d got rid before, due to her not releasing a collection since last June but she was very defensive and insistent when asked in January if she was still with them, that she had a new collection launching the following month. So yet again she’s lying somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t believe she didn’t lose any. If she isn’t lying then any brands she’s associated with won’t get any business from me and surely the companies would know that many would feel the same?

Reactions: 4
Very early thread title suggestion and I’m sure someone can do much better…

Ashleigh Huish should be Ashleigh HUSH 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 15