Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s changed her user name to ashleighhuish because when you google her name, the very first hit is Tattle’s Wiki on her. She will NEVER escape what she did and her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said she had her womb etc removed due to cancer years ago, which will cause a surgical menopause and she should have been on HRT or at least been offered it....

Now she's saying she's only just going through it..

Also is she that desperate for engagement that she's decided to post about it all again? She already had a highlight about it all, but has decided to post a picture with the kids faces covered for attention 🤔

I'm not pleased she went through cancer, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she seems to be using it as an attention seeking topic. Like she has nothing else to offer

It wouldn't surprise me if she filmed being on the boat with Jail 🤢
I had a hysterectomy but kept my ovaries two years ago. Prior to my operation I had an injection which put me into surgical menopause.
Two years later, after blood tests every three months, I am not even peri-menopausal.
She talks tit but she could be telling the truth about this.

Reactions: 2
I don't doubt there is truth to the medical issues she's suffered from in the past. She really would be lower than low if she lied about that.

I find it very convenient that now she has nothing going on in her life, no job, no girlfriend, no purpose etc, she decides to throw the menopause out there and pretend she's interested in her followers experiences with it.

TrAsh has never given the impression she cares about her followers health so why start now? I believe she's using the menopause to remain relevant, to give her a purpose and to seem relatable as she is desperate. Having gone full circle with her and having watched her since the start I genuinely do not believe a thing she says anymore..

TrAsh is a lying foul mouthed dirty dog. Everytime she opens her mouth she lies and shows her true colours. I do not trust her bringing up the menopause right now, at all.

Ashleigh Huish is a pathological liar who will say and do anything to get traction on her social media accounts following her losing everything for sleeping with a sex offender 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She does know that all those symptoms she has could be from the huge stress of hiding the fact she was dating a sex offender, stress is a huge factor in hair loss especially. just saying Ash, you may not be peri menopausal after all.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really drink
I don’t really drink
I don’t really drink
i don’t really drink

….. goes out with her child and has to have a beer 😂 cos she loves Canadian beer! Mmmm for someone who don’t really drink she knows her way around a brewery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She does know that all those symptoms she has could be from the huge stress of hiding the fact she was dating a sex offender, stress is a huge factor in hair loss especially. just saying Ash, you may not be peri menopausal after all.
Her hair could be falling out because of the extensions too, plus the fact she scrapes it back in tight ponytails, uses heat on them and when she has done ads washing her hair treats it so roughly rubbing it together 😬

Don't worry the weekly £15 a week blow dry to add more heat to it will help... She tries acting relatable then says she's booked a years worth of blow dries
---
I don’t really drink
I don’t really drink
I don’t really drink
i don’t really drink

….. goes out with her child and has to have a beer 😂 cos she loves Canadian beer! Mmmm for someone who don’t really drink she knows her way around a brewery 😂

Maybe she ment she doesn't really drink water

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The delusion is hilarious!

I don’t drink - Except when I leave the kids to get off my tits with James. Except when I lay in bed with a bottle of wine then go live and overshare. Except on days that end in Y.

I don’t smoke - Except when I’m on a cruise with James - Yes Ash, we saw you vaping love, sure that wasn’t a one off either 🤪

I don’t gamble - Except with my career when I start shagging a rapist. Except with my kids mental health when I speak to them like tit. Except when booking random getaways (again) - James stories yesterday.

Own your tit Ash 😂 but thanks for the giggle whilst you tried to convince everyone your basically mother Theresa and oh so relatable with your weekly blow drys. Just wash your own hair you scruffy fat bleep 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
TrAsh is struggling with keeping her tit together! The fact she is highlighting her how boring her content is tells me she will explode soon she is a feral animal who can’t be restricted! It’s only a matter of time before she goes live,shows the kids etc she can’t cope!! TrAsh you happily & knowingly shagged a Sex Offender we will make sure you don’t recover from it!you cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why why why are companies still sending her PR?!
She’s an hole who lives in a shithole. I cannot get my head around it and I will actively avoid buying anything from anywhere that sends her anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why why why are companies still sending her PR?!
She’s an hole who lives in a shithole. I cannot get my head around it and I will actively avoid buying anything from anywhere that sends her anything.
I bet she's been saving them up since she went awol in shame three months ago, to make herself look popular still 🤣

• Haha
She's never gonna learn, not when she's still getting packages rammed up her arse.
She's still as vile as ever, still as cocky as ever and give it a few weeks she'll back on 3 lives a day, slagging everyone and everything off and screaming at her kids.
People like her don't change

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will be sending all of those companies a FYI message ✅ she deserves 0.
I've just watched her unboxing her PR - ripping open her boxes like some bleeping neanderthal and it's really annoyed me!!! She really has not changed in the slightest has she?

Reactions: 6
Wow the stories of her driving without due care and attention and handling her phone whilst driving. What a bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow the stories of her driving without due care and attention and handling her phone whilst driving. What a bleep
Her ex Chelsea constantly does this too!! I loathe people who use the phone while driving Grade A dickheads!

She’s an hole who lives in a shithole.
Next thread title right there.

I also hate people filming whilst driving, the complete disregard for safety never mind the law really annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed all influencer types rip open the packaging on their deliveries be it ASOS or H+M or whatever, not a care for the returns policy. I’m always careful with plastic bags and such because I actually need to be refunded if it’s something I don’t want or doesn’t fit as expected. These lot just tear it apart like animals. Guess they don’t worry about refunds much if it’s gifted.
Another bug bear is when they do a try on haul and the clothes are crumpled and lined, saw one lady take out really expensive trousers and top from an alleged high end brand. She just threw them on, looked like something you’d pick up in the clearance section in primark. Creased to duck, if I was the brand I’d be fuming, and she kept name dropping the brand and brand owners name, how gorgeous it was and how they should be so proud, how luxurious and soft the material was. 😂😅 It looked like shite.

Reactions: 11
Her ex Chelsea constantly does this too!! I loathe people who use the phone while driving Grade A dickheads!
Not sure about where Chels is, but might send the evidence to Essex police if they have that option to submit evidence.
---
Has she deleted them?

Reactions: 1
Chels did say that she uses voice activation but I agree they shouldnt be "promoting" it

Reactions: 4