Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dress was nice but I do think she’s done that hoicking it up at the boobs thing again like she usually does with the belt which makes it stick out more. It’s far better than a lot of the stuff she’s worn before so I think it’s a step in the right direction! I think her weight gets her down cos she wants to be this Insta image of herself but in reality she’s just got a very normal womans body that doesn’t really work with the instagram fashion she would like to wear. I do sympathise with her cos I think she just struggles to dress for her shape and doesn’t have great style so I think she feels a bit lost with her image.
I agree to an extent. But part and parcel of life and especially for mums is evolving and embracing the way your life changed after kids. Believe me it’s not easy I’ve went from a size 8 pre kids to a size 18 In some shops post kids. Like ash I’ve got two a year apart age 4&5 and to be honest kids aren’t the reason it’s just other tit that’s being going on, that’s me this way. I don’t fake body positivity to thousands,it’s jut me my self and I dealing with low self esteem I’m not saying ash is not allowed to feel like tit. But a little honesty would go a long way and I think it could be the thing that turns her channel around

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally agree! I said something similar the other day about her- I think one of the reasons she’s unhappy is trying to keep up the appearance of the fake life rather than just be honest.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the Jesy Nelson documentary, Odd One Out?
I know what you're getting at and I think you're barking up the wrong tree. It's one thing to be critical of things that are made and put out for public consumption and a completely different (and absolutely disgusting and abhorrent) to personally message someone with cruel and abusive comments.

If you're talking strictly about the things people have said about Ash's body, from what I've read, no one's called her fat or any name. People have had a go at what she wears but that's personal opinion and while it's not flattering or always positive, it's an absolute right that they have to express it. Personally, do I think Ash suits most of what she wears, no I don't. But someone else might like it and that's just fine. If someone is sending her messages that she's fat and disgusting, etc., then that's awful and should never be accepted.

Reactions: 9
There’s a big difference between being a troll and having a educated opinion

Reactions: 8
I don't think comparing jessys odd one out is relevant in any way. People actively messaged her things saying she was fat and ugly and should die. Instagrammers put their whole lives online and its only natural that they will be critisised for aspects of it. Especially when a lot of what the put on is, in a way, dishonest i.e all the undeclared ads and gifted items #remnantkings Although, in all honesty, it must be awful coming on here and reading so much negativity about yourself and Im sure that probably has contributed to her quietness on the gram of late. Its a shame because her content used to be really good and I enjoyed following her. Not it all just seems so fake and unrelatable. As for her weight gain, I dont think shes fat or anything close to it. She just has a mental fashion sense 🙄

Reactions: 7
I am new to this site and I think I have caught up however what’s the deal with Fra’s family? And why they don’t talk etc?

Reactions: 2
What are the stories? I always wondered why they didn’t talk.
It’s something like. They give the kids Christmas presents but Ash wanted all the presents to be from Santa, and didn’t agree with any one going over and above Santa head🤣 they weren’t at the wedding and are never mentioned in the vlogs I’m sure there’s probs more to it but that’s what was discussed here

It’s something like. They give the kids Christmas presents but Ash wanted all the presents to be from Santa, and didn’t agree with any one going over and above Santa head🤣 they weren’t at the wedding and are never mentioned in the vlogs I’m sure there’s probs more to it but that’s what was discussed here

So she expected the family to
Give the kids presents but wanted to make out that Santa brought them all?! What the duck.

When I was wee Santa would drop presents off early or later at my aunties, nana’s etc and I was genuinely like oh aye that seems plausible, good on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest video the house tour I know her house is a new build but when we move into our new build we got told we couldn’t decorate put things on the walls etc for the first year the walls need to settle and decorating etc can cause them to crack if they’ve not had time to settle yet ash has done her full house and it’s not even been a year 😳

I'm not here to massage the overinflated egos of these scammers. They are operating, without moral compass, in a vastly unregulated and damaging industry, the sooner they are held accountable the better society will be. They will scream troll at any hint of criticism - thats not trolling, but we all know that here! The comment re Jess programme on this thread is irrelevant as far as im concerned, but we see what you did there Sheeple!

What is worthy of note is:
Greidy the online flogster is fake AF, looks, personality the lot!

Demonstrates blatant disregard for her kids born right to privacy, they are conditioned performing seals for the www, their medical conditions are published for pound making engagement.

Her images are heavily doctored to the hilt.

She'll happily mislead re #gift and #ad, a dishonest salesperson like the rest of her ilk, punts everything and anything purely in exchange for undeclared dolla and gifts.

She irresponsibly endorses botox, teef and other cosmetic procedures - all mostly undeclared #gifts/ads.

She's deluded, beyond shallow and a brazen narcissist to boot.

We need urgent government policy that makes it unequivocally clear to the masses that these flogsters are salespeople plain and simple and you as a follower are the equivent of a pound note, nothing more. Its all so utterly tragic and seedy, more so for the numpties who cant see through the sham 🤪

Ps, have those #gifted curtains been dry cleaned yet 🤢 also get that heebie jeebie faux fur bedspread to duck, gives me the boak, all the rolled up crusty snotterz stuck to it 😩😩😩

Her latest video the house tour I know her house is a new build but when we move into our new build we got told we couldn’t decorate put things on the walls etc for the first year the walls need to settle and decorating etc can cause them to crack if they’ve not had time to settle yet ash has done her full house and it’s not even been a year 😳
I think she did wait around the year mark before putting the #gifted wallpaper up.

Reactions: 6
I think she waited 6 months before putting up wallpaper? I seem to remember at the time she said they were told to wait 6 months. Not my taste anyway, can’t be doing with the hotel room/show home/grey look she’s got going on...all a bit fur coat nae knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I first bought a new build 10 years ago and at that time you had to wait 5 years to decorate 😱 how would the flogsters cope with that these days - nae undeclared #gifted hoose content for 5 years 😱😱😱 and worse - Farrow and Ball wasn't even a 'thing' 🤯🤯🤯

Greidy ya wee sneak - the latest vid should be labelled clearly as an #ad in the title, its not, so I've reported it 👍

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.