Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who is Eilidh? I don’t watch any of Ash’s you tube videos.
She was called Maisy Meow.
A very, very dull Scottish vlogger who does a lot of cleaning videos. If you need help falling asleep, eilidh has got you covered!
I don't think she comes across too bad to be fair, a bit Tim nice but dim and a bit boring 😂

Someone has asked on Eilidhs video if they have split🤔
That'll be deleted soon then! Doesn't eilidh go to bed really early? Ash will be doing her nut if she sees it and can't get her to take it down.

Ash mama Reid #3- Big Fra is missing, but her Prada bag is swishing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

SassySass

Hey :)
Did not know these types of sites existed until the floggers moaned about their 'trolls' or as otherwise know...people who point out their brazen lies and misrepresentations. I'm not big on SM but had started watching YT blogs about a year ago, mainly Pentland, then found Meldrum and Reid through her. I haven't watched Reid or Meldrum vlogs in months as they absolutely make me rage, the greed and fakeness is staggering and revolting. I am mad at the sheep for not being savvy enough to see through them, argh!!!

I'm from Glasgow and have often seen Ash and her wannabe 'bestie' Eilidh at the Fort, Braehead and Silverburn (shopping centre's fyi). Let me tell you, Ash is a smiling assassin, Eilidh is a dour sour-puss, face always tripping her unless she's on flogstagram!

Ash has had a boob job, botox, lip filers and veneers...TEETH!! That eye rolling she constantly does wtaf, guessing she thinks its endearing and probably sexy. She prances around like a TOWIE wannabe, fake AF! I still laugh at the vid of her trying on dresses for the wannabes wedding, howling, absolutely no self-awareness, some of her sheep pointed out (very diplomatically) that the dresses were too small - man alive what a hissy fit she had, could not even recognise herself bursting out body cons and said she didn't need bigger sizes lolol!

I'm all for people bettering themselves, but these types are absolute narcissistic parasites, plain and simple. You might noticed that they have not been as prolific on flogstagram because if they actually followed the rules every single story and post would need to be marked Ad or at the very least Gifted, disgrace, they are nothing but well paid, deluded sales people. Ash has been decorating her house...cue Eilidh and the sister-in-law decorating their homes - its painfully embarrassing how predicable these 'mummy bloggers' are. The, often poorer, impressionable followers need to wake up and realise that instead of investing in their fave flogstgramers they should invest in themselves and their families, their pockets would surely thrive, at the very least! Rant over for now, thank you if you reached the end :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Eilidhs vlog made me feel motion sick!! It was all over the place

Also shows her true size i feel
I thought this to. Because she wasn’t able to manipulate the angles. Also really love stobo and I feel it’s completely wasted on these imbeciles who in the right mind would watch Elidh’s vlog and go right I’m booking that. They just basically sat in there rooms got pissed and are junk food. How about people like stobo gifting free visits to people that actually need it and would appreciate it. Such as say perhaps ladies who are going through breast cancer 🤔rather than a bunch of free loading idiots who are so thick they can’t even vlog it properly

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Shaza78

Chatty Member
i’ve Been MIA for the past few weeks lol! Just caught up on Ash, so she’s finally getting her garden done🤔 how they affording this? Thought they were skint, full garden being landscaped, house is being fully decorated, going away on holiday, her n kids are always decked out in new clothes, I see they even got a new bbq. As I recall they were gifted one last year by Very along with there garden furniture. Also PT sessions. You tube must pay bloody brilliant. Why does she insist on calling the part of her kitchen where her table sits the dining room🤣 hen it’s a kitchen table! No a dining room wtf! Ash delusions of grandeur

And guys I’m going to say something controversial I’m finding her kids quite annoying now, there losing the cuteness factor, and to be fair it’s not the kids per say it’s the constant over sharing and making them perform for the camera, They remind me of the Krankies ( is that how you spell it) 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
I am fuming, I had emailed stobo castle at least two months ago regarding this suite and was informed there were NO available weekend dates until 2020. I was willing to PAY nearly £1000 for the stay but I have settled for a lower priced room this weekend. I will be airing my view to the hotel, I am actually in shock that these nobodies have got a free stay and here’s me over here working my arse off! This will be my last stay at Stobo

• Wow
  • Angry

Shaza78

Chatty Member
The thing is she’s trying to portray that there having a huge big do for birthday! She’s got a shitty B&m number marquee up that Fra has done a DIY job on she’s picked up cheap tat as per from Poundland. Ash why not get a marquee hired with heating and proper flooring of do the party in a venue if you can’t accommodate all your family in your house. One video I want Ash to do she budget run a house run two cars buys designer goods for her self Fra and the kids affords hair nails Botox fillers and all the rest

champagne lifestyle on a buckfast budget springs to mind! Even on the holiday vlog wtf! Why would admit on camera the drinks are too expensive so we bought miniatures out the shop so we can get tanked up on the cheap and there in the background you’ve got big Fra kicking about in Gucci sliders 🤣🤣 🤣 mate your wearing £500 plus flip flops yet you can’t afford to buy drinks on holiday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Walking around London all day and she’s got Ella dressed like a fucking extra from A Dickens novel

Give the kid a bloody set of trainers for God’s sake woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See to me, her house is very chavtastic wannabe footballer's wife style. She keeps going on about the tiles in the bedroom 🤦‍♀️ fuck sake ash, we know! It doesn't become any better when you tell us every week, it's still a batshit crazy decorating decision 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tippingpoint

VIP Member
They’re so up their own arse honestly 😂 it’s the caption too. “When people said it wouldn’t last” 😂😂😂 who said that? Who is people? Like 1 girl you went to college with 9 years ago on Bebo or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Not commented in a while but...are we that desperate for content ideas, resorted to ‘Cleaning with only pink coloured products’
Really? There is no bottom left in the barrel, it’s been scraped clean off...using a pink product!

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Come on kids, pose me a winner. Then you can have some cold beans on toast for dinner.

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
A day fannying about in London eating beans and Charlie being sick and she’s acting like she’s just completed a week of ACTUAL work and is too tired to clean, get dressed, wash or cook. Get a grip!!!!! She has no clue and is in no way relatable as a mum of 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Wow, what an absolute snob she comes across in her latest video - yet another haul. Slags off the cheaper clothing available in Asda, she actually tries to hide the yellow label as she says it makes them look cheap.

Ella needs to add a different dimension to her wardrobe apparently so she bought her a knitted jumper. She is so so obsessive with what clothes she puts on her kids. I know it’s nice they match etc etc but she takes it to the next level. Ella can really “take” colours like mustard as she’s dark so she’s going to let her wear more of it 🤣 And those leopard print shorts she wore to take Ella to nursery 🤣 looks ready for a night out. Honestly 🙄
My kids nursery actually says to put kids in leggings/loose trousers and basic tops, tracksuits etc only (and it’s a fairly good nursery). Because they want the kids to be comfortable and not get stressed or upset if they accidentally mess up good clothing.
Surely that’s standard for all nursery’s that don’t have a uniform? Ella is dressed like she’s off to a job at topshop every day rather than off to play at nursery.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Wow, what an absolute snob she comes across in her latest video - yet another haul. Slags off the cheaper clothing available in Asda, she actually tries to hide the yellow label as she says it makes them look cheap.

Ella needs to add a different dimension to her wardrobe apparently so she bought her a knitted jumper. She is so so obsessive with what clothes she puts on her kids. I know it’s nice they match etc etc but she takes it to the next level. Ella can really “take” colours like mustard as she’s dark so she’s going to let her wear more of it 🤣 And those leopard print shorts she wore to take Ella to nursery 🤣 looks ready for a night out. Honestly 🙄

Who even thinks like that about the bloody clothes they shove their toddlers in?!

“Oh, she’s got such a dark colouring she could really take some more mustard in her wardrobe”

Oh do fuck off!

Think Ash has been reading a wee bit too much Vogue while she’s been sat on the pan!
What a load of absolute nonsense.

She’s a joke.

Ash - love. You look like mutton dressed as lamb in ill fitting/tacky looking clothes. Stop pushing the same shit on your little girl. It’s creepy, weird and you are using her like a dolly - something for you to dress up and accessories like a Barbie.

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Yeah she done a YouTube video on it being gifted I’m sure it was on a holiday or a trip somewhere! Her previous double pram was also gifted and she sold that on her Facebook. As well as her snuz pod etc. She’s no shame. Making money from freebies! 😂😂
I fully understand why companies gift items to ‘influencers’ rather than to people in need. It is advertising pure and simple so, worthy though it may be to give to someone in a hostel or fleeing DV or whatever, it won’t generate advertising revenue. But why oh why don’t companies make it a condition that once the influencer has finished with the item they have to donate it and are not allowed to profit from it? Or if they do sell it the proceeds have to be donated to a relevant charity.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
She definitely wasn’t she’s always been on the bigger side!!

She’s also charging £3500 for a vlog featuring products etc through channel mum. £1000 for an instagram story.

She’s got quite a masculine figure she’s very broad and has quite a masculine face and jawline, now I’m not bashing her because I’be not got the best figure! But in some shops I’m a size 12 in some believe it or not I’ve actually bought a size 20 for a better fit, the label in your clothes is just that just a label, and doesn’t define you. If she dressed for her shape and correct size she’s wouldn’t look like a stuffed sausage all the time