Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rainy in Glasgow today, definitely not the weather for woolly hats

Reactions: 2
Do we all still agree that big ash obviously thinks more highly of ella than poor wee Charlie?

And has anyone else noticed the lack of Fra In posts/vlogs?

Reactions: 3
What the duck is a press trip to a pumpkin farm?? I look forward to that journalistic piece 🙄🙄. On a side note, i know we are in scotland, but its not that cold today. Not exactly freezing, woolly hat weather.
Pisses me off. Eilidh should have that marked as ad or gifted at least. That’s the photo on the grid and all the stories.

If you read here Eilidh, people don’t like being lied to.

Reactions: 1
Do we all still agree that big ash obviously thinks more highly of ella than poor wee Charlie?

And has anyone else noticed the lack of Fra In posts/vlogs?
She’s obsessed with Ella and treats her like a dress up doll. It’s actually verging on creepy. Look back at her Instagram posts from the very beginning- loadsssssss of weird photos of Ella dressed up and being made to pose for the camera. Ash was obviously desperate to have her as a baby model or something.
she dresses her up like a dolly and it’s horrible to watch how she manipulates her to play up and perform for the camera. I don’t think Ash realises how sexulised she makes it - the borderline provocative clothes that are much too old for a 4 year old, the boudoir looking bedroom with a double bed is not suitable for a child, making her pout and pose with hand in hip etc - it’s all extremely uncomfortable and you just know there will be all sorts of undesirable creeps tuning in to it. Poor kid.

I would imagine her husband keeps out of it all due to his work as a police officer? Although that being said he clearly isn’t that switched on - allowing his children and his home to be pimped out online by his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.