Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know this has been mentioned numerous times on this and on other tattle families.
Really distressing to watch children being made to perform like monkeys for engagement purposes. What level headed parent would think that it is acceptable and natural for a child to automatically look into the camera on a daily basis and perform.
We are at too early a stage to understand what long term impact Insta/YT postings will have on children being utilised for advertising and to raise engagement and follower numbers, but the signs do not look good. Children are already being bullied and harassed on Facebook, being linked to suicides etc.
While I 100% understand that children are used for TV advertising, this is completed in a controlled environment and under strict rules. Parents flaunting their children on Insta and YT, just do what they personally see fit. It looked to me that Ella was naked in the bed on some Insta posts today. Why, why would you put this out there for all the pervs under the sun to see. More concerning, why is your hubby letting this happen when he is in the police.

Reactions: 14
Her latest b&m autumn hall is a load of complete gibberish. She complains about feeling tit about putting on weight but then her haul is full junk food ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Itโ€™s complete laziness to churn the same tit out year in year out.

Her living rooms looks like winter thunder storm.

Reactions: 9
Her latest b&m autumn hall is a load of complete gibberish. She complains about feeling tit about putting on weight but then her haul is full junk food ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Itโ€™s complete laziness to churn the same tit out year in year out.

Her living rooms looks like winter thunder storm.
I hate Autumn & don't feel one bit Autumnal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ . The tit she showed she bought was better than watching ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ the kids constantly in her vlogs .
Her living room is like the storm in the " Wizard of Oz "

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate Autumn & don't feel one bit Autumnal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ . The tit she showed she bought was better than watching ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ the kids constantly in her vlogs .
Her living room is like the storm in the " Wizard of Oz "
I used to love autumn! But insta mums just rip the arse out it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Latest post should be marked #gifted, shall be reporting her to ASA, she knows the rules but blatantly ignores them ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 5
Latest post should be marked #gifted, shall be reporting her to ASA, she knows the rules but blatantly ignores them ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
that wallpaper is bloody awful, said it before, saying it again it looks like a satellite image from space of a storm!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looked to me that Ella was naked in the bed on some Insta posts today. Why, why would you put this out there for all the pervs under the sun to see. More concerning, why is your hubby letting this happen when he is in the police.
I had the same thought whilst watching the latest vlog. I felt uncomfortable thinking it to myself, why insinuate your child is naked...she might not be, but that thought is out there for all unsavoury characters. Pictures of Charlie in just a nappy...yes, that happens in adverts for Pampers too, but Ash your children should not be used this way to โ€˜promoteโ€™ your SM. Itโ€™s scary that Fra is happy for this content to be out there, itโ€™s not like they can use the excuse they are unaware of the dangers.
Ella wandering about with Ash looking at cushions and home decor and Ash asking her opinion...is that normal for a 4 year old? I found it odd! Maybe just me, but mine at that age were more concerned with cartoons, toy aisles and choosing what they wore based on how colourful it was.
I found it sad that Ash was eager to share with the vlog about finding the random pre loved book, how she wanted to do it...but hadnโ€™t discussed it with Ella first to know it was her friend who had left the book. A minor thing but just showed how the vlog comes first.

• Heart
I find her relationship with Ella strange . I know she loves and cares for her a lot. But I feel she projects a lot of her self, her tastes on to Ella. I have a wee girl who is 4 and is complete girly girl but saying that sheโ€™s loves football and right now is completely obsessed with lion king. She wants to dress up as simba for Halloween which Iโ€™ve obliged too. I bet Ash costumes are based on what looks good for the gram and not necessarily easy the children want I know you canโ€™t and shouldnโ€™t give in to there every whim, but I find at this age they are really starting to find there personalities , Ella is a wee robotic kid Ash has moulded

Reactions: 4
Her wee girl is being treated as a friend instead of a daughter and she isnt letting her just be a 4 year old and play, get mucky etc. Its all outfits, nails, make up etc. Ella will be the one getting spray tans before she is 10 and having "pamper" parties from 6.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watched her haul and it was so just CRINGEY. Waving fake Zoflora bottles around and almost pishing herself with excitement over orange Fairy Liquid. Get a life!!!!

Imagine getting all worked up about your house not smelling โ€˜autumnalโ€™ enough so running round to B&M and spending ยฃ50 or whatever. Give me strength.

Urgh and the way she was letting Ella waggle that hot chocolate around those cushions and touch other things in Next was making me anxious!

Last edited:
  • Haha
So happy for those kids that after Mama Greed reading on here sheโ€™s allowing them to play outside, in puddles and get dirty. Itโ€™s all obviously for our benefit though and not the kids. Prob a one off. But still, the token pic of Ella with a muddy face was on her stories - didnโ€™t make the grid though.....not insta perfect obvs

Reactions: 7
Ella wandering about with Ash looking at cushions and home decor and Ash asking her opinion...is that normal for a 4 year old? I found it odd! Maybe just me, but mine at that age were more concerned with cartoons, toy aisles and choosing what they wore based on how colourful it was.
I was thinking the exact same thing! I remember I used to HATE shopping (unless for toys) when I was wee. No way you'd of found me even acknowledging cushions.

But I feel she projects a lot of her self, her tastes on to Ella.
I agree. I know a few mothers like this. Their days consist of shopping and lunches/brunches and their houses are always spotlessly clean + they get stressed if the kids make a mess. Image is important. I have an old mate from school who is like this. I meet up with her a few times a year for a catch up. She's a generous person but she's a clone of her mother and now she's shaping her daughter into a clone of herself - they all have the same aesthetics and tastes in food etc. It's very creepy and sort of narcissistic. It's like the kid isn't being allowed to develop and express her own identity.

edit: words.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imaging orchestrating your kids behaving like kids, jumping in puddles, pretend reading etc and publishing it on the www like its an innovative new past-time deserving of a mother of the year award rather than the everyday norm that it is for most ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ bleeping tragic in its entirety. Still, good to see the weans benefit from the newly implemented enrichment regime, you are welcome kiddos!

Ashleigh the deluded, vapid narcissist really is something else, some buzz pal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imaging orchestrating your kids behaving like kids, jumping in puddles, pretend reading etc and publishing it on the www like its an innovative new past-time deserving of a mother of the year award rather than the everyday norm that it is for most ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ bleeping tragic in its entirety. Still, good to see the weans benefit from the newly implemented enrichment regime, you are welcome kiddos!

Ashleigh the deluded, vapid narcissist really is something else, some buzz pal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
"Enrichment Regime" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
"Enrichment Regime" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She seems to be taking it dead serious:
Walks in parks.
Jumps in puddles.
Colouring in and practising writing Ashleigh.
Reading the display only books in the playroom.

As a compromise of the weans new enrichment regime, all of the above must be combined with her favourite pastime - visiting retail parks with the weans as walking mannequins for the gram and painfully conditioning them to get overly excited about interiors! She's all about the #luxe hashtag undeclared gifts for her enrichment!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So eilidh has posted sheโ€™s been on a #presstrip... (cringe) to the pumpkin farm this morning, low and behold Ash has posted herself at the very same place no mention of a press trip! Undeclared or not invited?!

What the duck is a press trip to a pumpkin farm?? I look forward to that journalistic piece ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. On a side note, i know we are in scotland, but its not that cold today. Not exactly freezing, woolly hat weather.

• Haha
  • Heart
What the duck is a press trip to a pumpkin farm?? I look forward to that journalistic piece ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. On a side note, i know we are in scotland, but its not that cold today. Not exactly freezing, woolly hat weather.
Scotlands a large place, it was freezing cold, wet and windy in our corner today, definitely needed hats, scarves and gloves!

Im in Glasgow, same area as Ashleigh and can confirm it is not woolly hat freezing conditions, but remember folks, its all for the gram ๐Ÿคช check some of her # on the latest post, begging for likes from all corners ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.