Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the video she just put up with Ella was complete nonsense it wasn’t cute or funny

Reactions: 3
Even locally about Bishopbriggs and Kirky there is plenty to do. There are beautiful walks, sights to see, days out to have. Then theres Glasgow, Stirling, Loch Lomond etc all a wee drive away. I mean dont get me wrong, Id be proud of a house like that at her age etc, but if it wasnt mostly gifted, she wouldnt have it end of. She is beginning to become as false inside as out and its a shame coz her content used to be great. Also feeling more and more uncomfortable with the way she uses Ella. Shes a wean, not a prop! X

the video she just put up with Ella was complete nonsense it wasn’t cute or funny
The fact shes saying "loads of you have asked for this kind of video with Ella".... 🙄 If loads of strangers online were asking for videos featuring my son, it would be a red flag to me. Aside from the fact you can see poor wee Ella constantly looking to Ash for answers/approval. Its awful for her x

Reactions: 9
Even locally about Bishopbriggs and Kirky there is plenty to do. There are beautiful walks, sights to see, days out to have. Then theres Glasgow, Stirling, Loch Lomond etc all a wee drive away. I mean dont get me wrong, Id be proud of a house like that at her age etc, but if it wasnt mostly gifted, she wouldnt have it end of. She is beginning to become as false inside as out and its a shame coz her content used to be great. Also feeling more and more uncomfortable with the way she uses Ella. Shes a wean, not a prop! X

The fact shes saying "loads of you have asked for this kind of video with Ella".... 🙄 If loads of strangers online were asking for videos featuring my son, it would be a red flag to me. Aside from the fact you can see poor wee Ella constantly looking to Ash for answers/approval. Its awful for her x

Literally pimping her daughter out to all the creeps and weird bastards online.

It’s sickening.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think at this point a failing channel like hers would cart out the husband, and try and do a family channel set up. But big Fra maybe has restrictions due to his job. So she has no direction to go in except maybe having another baby. Her content is pretty depressing viewing rather than being inspiring. It’s sad seeing a young mum alter her self so much that she looks so different to when she first started. It’s sad seeing her rely on her 4 year old daughter for content. She’s clearly unhappy with her weight gain which is fine I think the majority of us woman have been there but rather than fake body positivity just sit down and address it. I think people would rather hear your feeling like tit than being fake happy.

Reactions: 7
I think at this point a failing channel like hers would cart out the husband, and try and do a family channel set up. But big Fra maybe has restrictions due to his job. So she has no direction to go in except maybe having another baby. Her content is pretty depressing viewing rather than being inspiring. It’s sad seeing a young mum alter her self so much that she looks so different to when she first started. It’s sad seeing her rely on her 4 year old daughter for content. She’s clearly unhappy with her weight gain which is fine I think the majority of us woman have been there but rather than fake body positivity just sit down and address it. I think people would rather hear your feeling like tit than being fake happy.

I assume her husband can’t be involved due to his job.

She needs to find something new to do in her personal life and then content will organically come from that. Which I guess is the whole problem - she hadn’t got anything in her life other than her kids.

People are surely getting sick to death of seeing all the same boring done to death videos from these women?

Primark Haul/home bargains haul/any kind of haul - boring.
Cleaning videos - boring
Daily vlog (literally showing a mundane day where nothing happens) - boring
Make up/hair tutorial- boring (and no one wants to know how to dress like a drag queen)

It’s all just...... boring.

If she was serious about loosing weight and was going to take up a proper exercise regime and make real diet changes then that could be an interesting topic - but not the whole “here’s what I did at the gym!” tit that Mrs Meldrum is trying to do. Just a real account of weight loss, maybe even set up in a diary format? But she’s not serious about it - so that’s a non starter!

Reactions: 9
You know, I thought this too about stripping it back but when I found her I subscribed for her cleaning and routines (guilty pleasure!)
Back then I think her videos did well because she came across as genuine and down to earth, with a normal family home that's attainable and relatable for most people.
Now they're in the "new house" and she's prancing about in her Prada and Balenciaga she's not relatable any more.
I'll never forget the bloody remnant kings fiasco, that's when my opinion of her went down hill

What happened with remnant kings??

As Betty Crocker said, she did a house tour and kept mentioning remnant kings making her curtains and blinds, but before she'd even made that video there was a video of her and big fra going in to remnant kings and choosing fabrics.

Then there was another video where she was showing a guy from remnant kings hanging and fitting all the curtains and blinds for her. Honestly, every sentence contained the words "remnant kings". Not one of the videos were labelled AD or Gifted.
On the final video quite a few of us viewers asked on YouTube if it was an AD. She eventually had to come clean and admit that they'd gifted her everything in return for videos and publicity. Tbh I don't think she got in as much trouble as she should have, because it happened around the same time as Meldrums DLP debacle and people were talking about her more!🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I started watching her vlog when she was making Halloween costumes and I thought they were really good- didn’t she make a wee dress??maybe she should go back to something like that for her videos 🤗

Reactions: 2
And she’s now going down the route on Instagram of aff linking random clothes that she has not even got and nobody knows where they are from or how much they are until they swipe up and earn her some 💰

• Wow
  • Sick
Honestly she’s getting faker by the day her whole put on chat and full face of makeup she’s lost herself ,I used to watch her vlogs at the start and thought she was genuine and relatable now she’s neither the narcissism is ripping out her ,the latest vlog with Ella is desperate the way Ella looks to her for constant approval is so noticeable !

• Haha

I'm probably going to sound like a total cow now, because the poor kid cant help her accent- but honestly I can only understand about half of what Ella says, especially when she talks quite fast.

I'm probably going to sound like a total cow now, because the poor kid cant help her accent- but honestly I can only understand about half of what Ella says, especially when she talks quite fast.
Must be a Glasgow thing....me and those around me are really fast talkers. Usually because we’ve got too much to say 😂

I wouldn’t call her a poor child because she has a Glaswegian accent 🤔 nothing wrong with her accent, you are obviously just not used to hearing it.

I wouldn’t call her a poor child because she has a Glaswegian accent 🤔 nothing wrong with her accent, you are obviously just not used to hearing it.
Ash will soon have her on the elocution lessons, she’s had.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why, as a policeman, is Fra not stopping this from happening. He must be aware of the dangers of putting your children out there on the internet.

To be fair, i quite liked the two dresses she put up for the wedding. I thought both were much more flattering than her usual efforts.

Still dont know how or why anyone could be arsed putting on a full face of slap for a day in the house. She wears more makeup round the house then most people do on a night out!

Agree the dresses she showed are much better than her usual cheap tacky sartorial embarrassments! She has us to thank for that too, she's had a word with herself on the long autumnal walks 🙈 - you are welcome Greidy, don't 'layer' it with your boob high belt tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not because she has an accent, I have a regional accent- I just "poor child" because it's in no way her fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.