Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest vlog ash thinks she’s hosting changing rooms🀣🀣😭brilliant and why are the curtains not being declared AGAIN βœ‹what’s the script with the kitchen table why would you not buy matching chairs for the other side of the table πŸ€”very bizarre or was she only gifted the ones she’s got most probably πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Most recent house tour... how many times does she say absolutely!!! Jeez ash we get it you absolutely love absolutely everything!!

• Haha
Why is Ash so dry on the AD/job front is this a conscious effort to take a step back or is work drying up πŸ€”

Reactions: 7
Ye
Why is Ash so dry on the AD/job front is this a conscious effort to take a step back or is work drying up πŸ€”
Yeah I'm not sure what's going on. I would have thought being part of channel mum would have got her the big ads. The only recent one I can think of is the Heinz one.
I thought it odd that Domestos used her sis in law Lauren for the toilet campaign. Her eldest must be about 8 and the younger 2 are in nappies. As Ash recently toilet trained Charlie I would have thought she would have been the obvious choice. Maybe that's too low brow for her πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ye
Yeah I'm not sure what's going on. I would have thought being part of channel mum would have got her the big ads. The only recent one I can think of is the Heinz one.
I thought it odd that Domestos used her sis in law Lauren for the toilet campaign. Her eldest must be about 8 and the younger 2 are in nappies. As Ash recently toilet trained Charlie I would have thought she would have been the obvious choice. Maybe that's too low brow for her πŸ˜†
I was thinking the same that’s its odd Lauren got that job for such a big brand

I was thinking the same that’s its odd Lauren got that job for such a big brand
Eilidh also doing Domestos . They both of them also do Lidl Baby .

Ash's fee for advertising a product is way over the top £££££'s .
No brainer for Domestos same publicity for cheaper price πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed she's on with desenio again today does any normal Joe Bloggs ever actually buy from desenio? Seems they just gift to influencers all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Ella can reach the kitchen sink to get her mum a glass sorry a tea cup of waterπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Picture on the "grid" this morning made me actually laugh out loud....just casuallyvlying in bed with my babes, tshirt rucked up just so and the calvin klein brand shorts on display. Obviously just woke up like that and thought i must photograph this moment for "memories"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.